Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. (2100 Views)

Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects / Stunning Picture Of A Train In Enugu In 1936 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by abagoro(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, on
Monday declared to run for the presidency under the
platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will
be Nigeria’s President in 2015″.
He made the declaration at a rally organized for him
by the Enugu APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene,
Enugu State.
The Governor said Jonathan is not an Igbo man and
that the PDP-led government had consistently
marginalized the people of the South-East.
According to him, Jonathan is not from the South-
East, the Vice President is not from here, the Sen
President, the Speaker of the House of Reps, the CJN,
the IGP, the security chiefs, none of them is from the
South-East.
“Igbo people have no place in Nigeria, how can we
say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo, Niger Bridge is 419,
Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all
evidence of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t
remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only
interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our
children’s education.
“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in
Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study
from primary to university without paying penny; our
God passes their God, if what they are doing to poor
people here is good, let them continue but if it is
bad, God will uproot them”.
He continued that, “In 2015, I will be the president
of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to
lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid;
they are now calling for dialogue.
“If they are discussing those contesting for
presidency under the APC, Owelle will be the first,
Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned
to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting
take place? I then also had to meet with my brother
Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.
“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is
doing well, I won’t have joined APC, when God wants
to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t
matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu
are with us or not. I heard that some of them are
boasting of money but tell them that Rochas has
come; any day you hear that PDP brought money
with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with
trailer, all these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put
their money together, it is not equal to half of my
money.
“Somebody told me that our party is popular in
Enugu but that there is no money, I have come to
Enugu today, you will see the difference, go back to
your ward and campaign”.
In a remark, Senator Chris Ngige lauded Okorocha,
who he said God had sent to lead Ndigbo in the
battle for freedom, whereas other Igbo leaders were
busy looking for oil well, Special Adviser and the rest
of them.
“We liberated Anambra, Imo is liberated, Ebonyi is
half, Enugu is nailed, we have to remove that nail; we
have to uproot the PDP and free the people.
“We need to put APC governor here in Enugu; before
now, no election takes place in Enugu results were
written in bedroom and hotels, it must stop”.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/10/will-emerge-nigerias-president-2015-rochas-okorocha/

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by ijechikky(f): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rochas shud go nd sit-dwn..
Cn he boast of imo-state? All he knws is hw to construct nd build roundabouts*most of dem re abandoned sef**
Apc is goin Nowhere...

GeJ till 2019..

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Almost empty venue filled with albino and imbeciles.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu said Igbos will produce the president in 2027. Rochas please prove him wrong biko.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Billyonaire:

Lmao! Why Evil nah Bruh....
Yøu want decimate Rochas' Political Career?
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by abagoro(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu said Igbos will produce the president in 2027. Rochas please prove him wrong biko.

grin grin

I am so proud of Rochas Okorocha for being different from those fools parading themselves as Igbo leaders and making us 3rd class citizens in our own country. Come next year there will be power shift from killers to builders and I am glad some Igbo men like Ngige and Okorocha are builders.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Billyonaire:
so all the Igbos on that field are imbeciles? Or you wanna tell me they are not Igbos abi they are from Osun?

Chei! What an insult!!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Engobi(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
ijechikky:
Rochas shud go nd sit-dwn..
Cn he boast of imo-state? All he knws is hw to construct nd build roundabouts*most of dem re abandoned sef**
Apc is goin Nowhere...

GeJ till 2019..
Pls tell him ohh ds man is so so desperate to rule ds country. IMO citizens r nt happy wt him wt his governance he's nt finished wah he started n he wana run to abj.confused man he's ohh.He shd finish wah he startd in IMO

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by borntosave: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Billyonaire:
wicked
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by emmysoftyou: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2014
did rochas said they ve zone it to the east?did u guys read that line..

everything rochas said is a political sentences.

but if apc makes him the presidential flatbearer then jonathan is in hot soup..

because the whole igbos wil want to witness an igboman for president..
but it s hard to defeat an incumbent president..
but i think rochas is coming out at the wrong time..
he should wait after Gej or whoever God want to put there,God wil put..
if it s rochas then Let God sign it..
but all my concern is that,we need a man that wil reform nigeria frm darkness to light,frm hard life to easy life,frm buying of fuel to constant light..
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by tit(f): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:

grin grin

Rochas is the man!
He is pulling big crowds everywhere.
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by tzoracle: 12:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Rochas is not the right man to lead the igbo cause

*abum nwafor ala,oburo tako!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Ikengawo: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2014
“If they are discussing those contesting for
presidency under the APC, Owelle will be the first,
Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned
to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting
take place? I then also had to meet with my brother
Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

HAQHAHAHA, Igbo KWENU!
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Princewill1(m): 1:03am On Nov 11, 2014
This man is obviously confused,he did not know what he want.whelther to contest for governorship or presidency

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by oyeludef(m): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:
i think say una talk say if e go enugu people no go show up. e pain u abi? Ntoor!
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Dollabommie(m): 2:15am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by ACM10: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:

grin
Who is albino there? Your sight must be failing you. By the way, I can't see anyone drooling saliva. Rochas is a joke sha.
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by ACM10: 4:05am On Nov 11, 2014
abagoro:

I am so proud of Rochas Okorocha for being different from those fools parading themselves as Igbo leaders and making us 3rd class citizens in our own country. Come next year there will be power shift from killers to builders and I am glad some Igbo men like Ngige and Okorocha are builders.

C'mon shut up and stop fooling yourself. You are more pathetic than your paymaster. Do you really consider your paymaster serious? Hope you are not one of those imbeciles described by Billyonaire. grin The venue of the declaration is a joke. Abeg Rochas should find his way to the circus OR join his peers like Mr Ibu in Nollywood. Rochas shook Igbozurume hall cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by kmariko: 5:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:

Please stop using albino in a derogatory way. They are humans just like you.
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
so all the Igbos on that field are imbeciles? Or you wanna tell me they are not Igbos abi they are from Osun?

Chei! What an insult!!

Keep fooling urself. Round-fugly thing
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by Kunleskey(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2014
So dis man self want to spend /labish some of the money he earn....simply because it will be very difficult for him to win the heart of half nigerians talkless of the whole Corrupt nigeria...may God help him he want to try his best..everybody is aiming high nobody want to settle 4 less again.
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by maimalari: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2014
I wish u success Mr rochas. You will succeed and triumph in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally. by ijechikky(f): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Engobi:

Pls tell him ohh ds man is so so desperate to rule ds country. IMO citizens r nt happy wt him wt his governance he's nt finished wah he started n he wana run to abj.confused man he's ohh.He shd finish wah he startd in IMO
he's a failure!

(1) (Reply)

Malcolm X Assassination: 50 Years On, Mystery Still Clouds Details Of The Case / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA / Supplier Of Fuel & Foodstuff To Boko Haram Terrorists Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.