Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

modifiedd - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / modifiedd (5298 Views)

Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined / President Jonathan's Foreign Trips Gulped 3.3billion Naira In 2012 Alone / Foreign Firms Take 43 Percent Of Nigeria’s Oil Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: modifiedd by omenka(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

We need to know what this money was spent on. Thanks barcani*sta for the mention. grin
Babe wetin dis guy do u lately naw?? cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2015
kITATITA:

Berem my dear, it won't make front page. PDP is still spending on the social media.

The kind of "protection" the moderators give the guy is simply sickening! It makes one wonder where the word "neutrality" has gone to.

3 Likes

Re: modifiedd by coolitempa(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. protection seekers

1 Like

Re: modifiedd by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2015
kITATITA:

Berem my dear, it won't make front page. PDP is still spending on the social media.
Eheeeh?!! Issokay. grin grin

1 Like

Re: modifiedd by arbitter: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2015
ichidodo:
I just hope perhaps inaddition to datolee's attention this get frontpage so the entire world can view the Op's foolish quest to tarnish earn money via his APC pay masters and also redeem his battered nairaland image after repeated pummellings by cerebral datolee...

Now isnt that funny. because it now is:-

I just hope this get frontpage so the entire world can view the Op's foolish quest to tarnish APC and earn money via his PDP pay masters and also redeem his battered nairaland image..

5 Likes

Re: modifiedd by chamboy(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista part of the money was spent on u for ur deflection

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Eheeeh?!! Issokay. grin grin

Is okay my dear cheesy
Re: modifiedd by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Is okay my dear cheesy
No shaking! We shall resurrect this thread after his protection by Oga expires on May 29th.

No wahala. grin

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The kind of "protection" the moderators give the guy is simply sickening! It makes one wonder where the word "neutrality" has gone to.
It seems that PDP has directed it's e-rats to maintain pressure of the incoming administration and make it difficult for GMB to succeed. Less fancied social media received stupendous sum at the run up to the elections. What makes you think that Nairaland is exempted.

1 Like

Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
Babe wetin dis guy do u lately naw?? cheesycheesy
Nothing o. grin
Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lalasticlala grin grin tongue
$100 billion can't go into protection just like that naw. Mods front page o.

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by Jesusloveyou: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

$100 billion = N16.8 trillion

Omenka egift Berem Obiagelli ibnsultan arewafederation

u sincerely want to know what happen to d $100b? 2tr naira campaign fund is not far fetch,u can as well ask madueke and pej,but don't bother to know,buhari wil fish them out.

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by usbcable(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
This particular post got me thinking;
AlienSPY:
Barcanista always discussing what is bigger than you. One day be one day SSS go arrest you to come defend this your statistics before the federal committees on fiscal appropriation both in the executive and national assembly. Na that day you go know say to go kirikiri na just one man with wig and a gavel
especially the bolded part

3 Likes

Re: modifiedd by usbcable(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
But Truth be told Barcanista is a really brilliant and corageous guy.

Single handedly defended Buhari against PDP
now single handedly opposing Buhari on behalf of PDP

1 Like

Re: modifiedd by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

$100 billion can't go into protection just like that naw. Mods front page o.
true! We must unravel the mystery

Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy,front page please na! Haba!!
Re: modifiedd by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
usbcable:

And you call an unprincipled man, "courageous"? Someone that cited lack of "protection" from APC as his reason of joining the GEJ camp as a TANiod?? Isorit!

3 Likes

Re: modifiedd by nduchucks: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Given the new romance between barcanista and the NL Front Page Admins, this thread should be promptly moved to the FP.

However, given the anti Buhari nature of such threads hurriedly moved to the FP, I venture to say that this one will never make FP.

[url=lalasticala.obinoscopy.seun]cc Mods[/url]

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
nduchucks:
Given the new romance between barcanista and the NL Front Page Admins, this thread should be promptly moved to the FP.

However, given the anti Buhari nature of such threads hurriedly moved to the FP, I venture to say that this one will never make FP.
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
nduchucks:

You have said it all!

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
100 billion dollars is 19.7 trillion naira. Barcanista say Buhari's social policy will cost 1.8 trillion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: modifiedd by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
kITATITA:

It seems that PDP has directed it's e-rats to maintain pressure of the incoming administration and make it difficult for GMB to succeed. Less fancied social media received stupendous sum at the run up to the elections. What makes you think that Nairaland is exempted.

You might just be right!
Re: modifiedd by Chiaka(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na only that one what about some Individuals quietly making unmerited money....

More than 85% oil blocks are owned by northern individuals.

Individuals should stop owning oil blocks some receive as much as 2-4 billion naira monthly on these blocks for no work done.

The real owners of the oil blocks are the communities where these oil blocks are found and some compensation should be given to them
like royalty also to carry out development in these region. Its theirs its only right thinking for them to gain from their land.

NNPC should unveil oil block owners.

That is an unjust act on SS people, worse than this missing $20bn NNPC thing , we are currently talking about.

Crazy to think some individual just sleep in their house and every month receive upto about 4 Billion Naira for no work done,

not even having any affiliation with the oil community land owners. The system is so sickening.

http://www.punchng.com/news/northerners-hold-83-per-cent-of-oil-blocks-senator/
http://www.marineandpetroleum.com/content/unveil-oil-block-owners-falana-urges-fed-govt
Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
nduchucks:

[url=lalasticala.obinoscopy.seun]cc Mods[/url]

1 Like

Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
No shaking! We shall resurrect this thread after his protection by Oga expires on May 29th.

No wahala. grin
hmmmm
Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

barca u left the truth n embrace lies n darkness

3 Likes

Re: modifiedd by Rilwayne001: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:

British PM David Cameron Speech at the G8 Meeting on 24th January 2013...

Read the full Speech Here in the UK Official Government Website

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/prime-minister-david-camerons-speech-to-the-world-economic-forum-in-davos

following cool
Re: modifiedd by superstar1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I disagree! He raised a very important question and observation! It now behooves on the incoming administration to answer this question!

Thanks for the observation, barcansita!

Chaiiiiiiiii.

OK o.
Re: modifiedd by superstar1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
O
usbcable:

He is a confused human being, that stands for nothing due to lack of deep conviction. Such men are always toss to and fro by winds of life.

There is no difference between him and FFK.

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bacanista doesn't have intergrity to protect

4 Likes

Re: modifiedd by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:

[size=28pt]Good question? Imagine if Niger Delta was controlling her resources? Just imagine!
Nigeria needs restructuring [/size]
Re: modifiedd by otr1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
It's not the best of time to be a Barcanista.grin
Only "protection" can make man make such a sudden u-turn.
I'll choose bots like, Temitemi and tit over this guy.

2 Likes

Re: modifiedd by superstar1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Xetima:

[size=28pt]Good question? Imagine if Niger Delta was controlling her resources? Just imagine!
Nigeria needs restructuring [/size]

The one you are controlling, what have you done with it?

1. Normal allocation
2. 13% derivation
3. Amnesty
4. NDDC
5. Min of ND
6. CSRs of Oil Majors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Mistake? / Saraki Swears In Mrs Oluremi Tinubu ( Pictures ) / Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.