Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? (21908 Views)

Poll: Did God create any religion?

Yes: 26% (10 votes)
No: 63% (24 votes)
I don't know: 10% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Did God Create Dinosaurs? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by kolaoloye(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
The Almighty Creator is not a confusionist. In the world today we have about 170 religions and over 14000 denominations.
Each religion has its fanatics. Some people are using religion to kill, steal, manipulate and also to destroy other people sad
Which of these religions is created by God/ Allah/ Jehova? Or you think because He permitted them,they were all instituted by Him?
Why should we continue deceiving ourselves . Your response should be based on logical reasoning please.

1 Like

Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Gamine(f): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2008
Religion is necessary for Life

Even all those So-called Atheist, Atheism is their Religion.

MAybe you should stop and think about what Religion actually is.

I would go with Christianity because of these three basic tenets

Love God

Love Your Neighbour

Love Yaself.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Pennywise(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
Atheism can't be a religion because it lacks one cardinal feature of religions- which is some kind of reward for the faithful in the life hereafter.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by kolaoloye(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
My people, it is not yet time for argument.
The question above is very simple:did God create or institute any religion?
If yes which one and prove yourself beyond reasonable doubt.
THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Horus(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2008
God didnt create any religion,and does God Need Religion?,No!!.Religion is the reason why we've become so dysfunctional as a collective nation of people. While we were in our different religions we were being taught by a man other than ourselves who has a history of theft, Murder, rape , lies etc against us and we accepted his slave teachings and we are his slaves today . All imported religions have done a awsome job of dividing our minds against each other.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Pennywise(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2008
kola oloye:

THANK YOU
Sorry, I dont have an opinion. Just correcting a factual error.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by geolabious(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2008
kola oloye:

THANK YOU
[size=13pt]Yes u are right[/size]
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by kolaoloye(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2008
@pennywise,
i love your sincerity cheesy

@ gamine,
Why do you think that Christianity is a religion from God. Were you born into a christian family or
God did confirm it to you that it is his own certified religion. Please be sincere.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Gamine(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2008
@Kola

How can you put words into my mouth post, undecided

What is Religion?

A religion is a set of tenets and practices, often centered upon specific supernatural and moral claims about reality, the cosmos, and human nature, and often codified as prayer, ritual, or religious law. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The term "religion" refers to both the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction.

Sociologists and anthropologists tend to see religion as an abstract set of ideas, values, or experiences developed as part of a cultural matrix. For example, in Lindbeck's Nature of Doctrine, religion does not refer to belief in "God" or a transcendent Absolute. Instead, Lindbeck defines religion as, "a kind of cultural and/or linguistic framework or medium that shapes the entirety of life and thought… it is similar to an idiom that makes possible the description of realities, the formulation of beliefs, and the experiencing of inner attitudes, feelings, and sentiments.”[7] According to this definition, religion refers to one's primary worldview and how this dictates one's thoughts and actions.
@Pennywise, if you say something doesnt exist, it must, you just choose to ignore it, hence atheism.

The Religion i follow, doesnt bring harm to any human in any way, hence the reson i choose to follow it,

it enhances human life and yes, a hope for the future.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Horus(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2008
Gamine:

@Kola

How can you put words into my mouth post, undecided

What is Religion?

A religion is a set of tenets and practices, often centered upon specific supernatural and moral claims about reality, the cosmos, and human nature, and often codified as prayer, ritual, or religious law. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The term "religion" refers to both the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction.

Sociologists and anthropologists tend to see religion as an abstract set of ideas, values, or experiences developed as part of a cultural matrix. For example, in Lindbeck's Nature of Doctrine, religion does not refer to belief in "God" or a transcendent Absolute. Instead, Lindbeck defines religion as, "a kind of cultural and/or linguistic framework or medium that shapes the entirety of life and thought… it is similar to an idiom that makes possible the description of realities, the formulation of beliefs, and the experiencing of inner attitudes, feelings, and sentiments.”[7] According to this definition, religion refers to one's primary worldview and how this dictates one's thoughts and actions.

@Gamine
This definition of religion that you are giving us come from the dictionary of a man other than ourselves who has a history of theft, Murder, rape , lies against us. Present day authorities, theologians, philosophers, and so-called linguistics of European birth use several of their own languages to control your mind and entrap you in their definitions. Remember that their first holy book is the Bible or the Koran, and their second and most holy book is their dictionary; with these tools, they rule. They can decide what is true and what is false, and they can make a learnt man, look like a fool, or a liar, because they are unquestionable. The format used is author, authentic, authority. With those three principles, everybody retreats to them to check themselves and their own culture. Whenever you look up the root of a word, and where it originated, you are always led to Greek, French, Old English, Latin, and Arabic. Most of your definitions are coming from these languages. They have you controlled by these languages to keep your mind trapped and make themselves the authorities, the authors, and thus appear to be authentic.

1 Like

Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Pennywise(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2008
Gamine:

@Kola

How can you put words into my mouth post,  undecided

What is Religion?

@Pennywise, if you say something doesnt exist, it must, you just choose to ignore it, hence atheism.

The Religion i follow, doesnt bring harm to any human in any way, hence the reson i choose to follow it,

it enhances human life and yes, a hope for the future.

Very interesting indeed. My response should not be mistaken as an atheistic view point. I am hardly competent to speak for a true atheist on whether his belief constitute some kind of religion.

Your definition of religion is elaborate and also quite sophisticated.Maybe too sophisticated. And like all sophisticated definitions, of issues especially of faith that cannot be verified and proven, they soon lose meaning.That is why one can conveniently say as you stated above that religion can be defined as a way of life.

Religion goes way beyond, "way of life" which is ephemeral and subject to change with the time.A religion endures and even addresses issues of life after death. Therefore any definition that addresses religion without incorporating its belief or position on life after death is inadequate and in the end overly simplistic. It may get you a PHD but you will not get all your proffessional colleagues to agree with you because it is deficient and inadequate. I rest.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Gamine(f): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
Horus,

LOL, So what "controls" you.

You are talking like you are not in this world

@Pennywise,

The definition is on the net, google and be wise tongue

Anyway,

i didnt address you as an Atheist, i addressed Atheism

Religion, A Way of Life, sure.

There is nobody on this planet who doesnt have a "way of life"

Religion, Beyond Way of life, sure.

The people on this planet believe one or more of this,

1, Life after death in heaven or hell

2, Reincarnation

3, Ass is Grassism, No life, body decays and returns to the earth, the brain/mind is dead forever.

Is this still simplistic, or dosnt this incorporate the "way of life"
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Pennywise(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
Gamine:

@Pennywise,

The definition is on the net, google and be wise tongue

Anyway,

i didnt address you as an Atheist, i addressed Atheism

Religion, A Way of Life, sure.

There is nobody on this planet who doesnt have a "way of life"

Religion, Beyond Way of life, sure.

The people on this planet believe one or more of this,

1, Life after death in heaven or hell

2, Reincarnation

3, Ass is Grassism, No life, body decays and returns to the earth, the brain/mind is dead forever.

Is this still simplistic, or dosnt this incorporate the "way of life"

Definition has to be from the net of course.Where else. Considering all the time you spend on NL, you never see time read newspaper let alone some obscure esoteric book on religion.

Lest I forget to remind you that with your double barrel definition, most if not all confraternities qualify for religion.You may need to contact your source for a proper definition before some pple pronounce a fat-wa on your luvly ass.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Gamine(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
Definition has to be from the net of course.Where else. Considering all the time you spend on NL, you never see time read newspaper let alone some obscure esoteric book on religion.

Aha! So we are on the same page! cheesy

Lest I forget to remind you that with your double barrel definition, most if not all confraternities qualify for religion.You may need to contact your source for a proper definition before some people pronounce a fat-wa on your luvly ass.

LOL,

Religion and evrything that goes with it, is a Behavior

it is learned or acquired

No body is branded with a Religion from birth

thats why people move from one to another quite easily

Anyone that suits you, abeg do, whether na Bahai or Ifa, na your life o!! grin

even if na Musicism or Rastafarianism, DO oh!

we CHOOSE our lifestyles.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by olabowale(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
If you believe there is The God who Creates, then you should first reflecton His purpose for creating you, humans. You should factor in what your differences are with the wild beasts which are also part of the creation.

If you consider these two factors, first your higher level than the animals among the creation, you will realise that there is a purpose for which God created mankind; human.

Allah says in the Qur'an that we should ponder and ask if He created all that is created for nothing? The answer is that creation was not undertaking by God without any purpose. To man, all other things in the creation are for a purpose. The main purpose is to provide a proof that there is in existence a Supreme Overseer in Charge! If there is no Supreme Lord in charge, there would definitely have been a calamity, so severe and so sudden that the outcome could have been nothing remaining. We will all agree that no one of us will accept that a ship will sail the highseas, without a Captain, except that there will be a certain ruin at the end.

We also know that no automobile can navigate a crowded road, full of traffic, without a driver to direct its course, otherwise an accident is certainly what will expect at the end. No Pilotless aircraft can fly safely to its destination. If these are not expected situations by you who doubt the existence of God, why would expect the Universe to run this smoothly, except that it has its own Master?

That master is God. God says that "and I did not create Jinn (genie) and man, except that they Worship Me." Worship therefore entails the major and singular action; Obedience or Submission to the Command, Rule and instruction of God.
It is the way, path, religion that enbodies this fact, Obedience to a single LOrd God that is what created or revealed as the religion of true relation of man with Him.

God is Master. Human is the subject. A subject can not chose a path that pleases him to serve his Master. If he does, his Master will reject it and will be vexed with him. He will punished, if the mater wishes. He may be mercied, if that is the way the Master intend to show His Power. If a path chosen is different from what a Master, who has Authority has instructed, regardless of how glossy this "invented path is," it will be a path of deviance, rejection.

Islam is therefore the path chosen by God to mankind. Look at the name of this religion; it is from Silm and salaam. Islam, is by its definition total submission to the "WILL" of God.

It is not coined out of a man's name.
It is not coined out of a tribe's name.
It has no man made "god".
There are many pointers that I can provide. I am sure you already know. Please read the Qur'aan and study the life history of the last Messenger and Prophet (AS) of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by MissyB1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2008
Atheism isn't a religion and Yes . . . .
Why don't people concentrate more on their Personal
relationship with their God(gods) rather than commit atrocities
in the name of religion?
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Horus(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
Why are most people Off Topic here?.This thread started with a question.The question is simple:Did God create any religion?.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Gamine(f): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2008
Which off Topic are you seeing.

Did God create any religion

its like asking, Did God create any culture

or Did God create Fashion styles or Music styles.

@MissyB, Atheism IS a Religion.

and we will all wonder till eternity about your question
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by mazaje(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2008
Men created all the gods in their own image and likeness. . . . . .
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Pennywise(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2008
Horus:

Why are most people Off Topic here?.This thread started with a question.The question is simple:Did God create any religion?.

I am sorry, but this is a question without purpose and not worthy of consideration. If God created religion, fine.The reality is that people believe in God and they worship God. If God did not create religion, this does not in any way lessen or trivialize their faith and the reality is that people still believe in God and they worship God.So, what is the essence of the question.

If anything it is a kind of poll between believers and non-believers.If you are a believer then your religion was started by God or divinely (God) inspired. If you are a non believer, then the answer is clearly certain.The thread title then ought to read something like Poll on believers and non believers on nairaland
mazaje:

Men created all the gods in their own image and likeness. . . . . .
Here is an example of a non believer
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by kolaoloye(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2008
Pennywise:

I am sorry, but this is a question without purpose and not worthy of consideration. If God created religion, fine.The reality is that people believe in God and they worship God. If God did not create religion, this does not in any way lessen or trivialize their faith and the reality is that people still believe in God and they worship God.So, what is the essence of the question.

If anything it is a kind of poll between believers and non-believers.If you are a believer then your religion was started by God or divinely (God) inspired. If you are a non believer, then the answer is clearly certain.The thread title then ought to read something like Poll on believers and non believers on nairalandHere is an example of a non believer

My dear brother,For everything on earth there is a purpose. Some of us believe that we are reaching God,(the creator) through our worship.The mode of our worhip is quite different. Each religion has its own unique way. The question still remain:how do you know that the path you chose is the right part if you are not sure that God is the originator of that religion. And if you are so sure then try and carry others along with proofs.

@olabowale,
What the Silm and salaam is talking about the religion is that: it is a religion of peace.It does not proof to us that God created it.Thank you.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Pennywise(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2008
Kola you were not supposed to see that post grin grin.Anyhow I hope you get satisfaction from your quest.Usually no end to questions based on faith
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Maykelly(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2008
Jesus Is Lord Forever! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Master of the Universe
Conqueror Always smiley
You're the head Over Principalities smiley
You're the Head Over Powers smiley
You're the Head Over the Universe smiley
You're the Master !!!!!!!!!!!! Master of Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley

We Love You Lord Jesus
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by mnwankwo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
The Almighty Creator is not a confusionist. In the world today we have about 170 religions and over 14000 denominations.
Each religion has its fanatics. Some people are using religion to kill, steal, manipulate and also to destroy other people
Which of these religions is created by God/ Allah/ Jehova? Or you think because He permitted them,they were all instituted by Him?
Why should we continue deceiving ourselves . Your response should be based on logical reasoning please.

God did not create a religion. Neither is religion a requirement for serving God. What is required for serving God is recognition and obedience to the will of God. The will of God and religion are not one and the same thing. The will of God expresses itself in the supreme commandment "Love God with all your heart and love your neighbour as youself". Any person capable of obeying this commandment is practicing the purest worship of God. It is immaterial wheather he is a catholic, a penticostal, a budhist, an islamist, etc. Thus it is the activities of the spirit that decides how that spirit stands in the eyes of God. A murderer is a murderer irrespective of wheather he is a christian, a budhist, a jew, an apostle or a pope. A genuine act of love remains an act of love irrespective of the religious affliation of the person showing love. If one practices or lives in the sense of the supreme commandment, then the activities of his spirit, that is, his words, thoughts, actions, motives, intuition etc will be imbued with love. Thus their is no room  or desire for hatred, envy, anger, fanatisism and other evils. Whenever we seek to harm those of a different belief, then the teachings we adhere to is not from God or had been distorted by the human mind. This is because an undistorted teaching of the will of God will only produce human beings who love their fellow men and not those who want to harm their neighbour.Thus the crusades, the inquisitions and similar things pepatrated in the name of God are pure murders, indeed even worse than murder since the all holy name of God is invoked or draged into these atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by manmustwac(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2008
Its a bloody stupid question. How can God create 140 religions that are all conflicting with each other? Did God create Christ Embassy, did God create KICC? NO! It was man who created those religions. Likewise God didn't create any religion everything from psycology maths physics geography including religion was all created by MAN!
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by bawomolo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2008
Even all those So-called Atheist, Atheism is their Religion.

so what's the atheist doctrine??
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Horus(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2008
manmustwac:

How can God create 140 religions that are all conflicting with each other? Did God create Christ Embassy, did God create KICC? NO! It was man who created those religions. Likewise God didn't create any religion everything from psycology maths physics geography including religion was all created by MAN!

I agree with you; The churches are all competing against one another. There are churches who are of the same denomination, in the same town, the same diocese, which mean they have the same beliefs and worship the same God. Yet, they never come together. What is so ironic is that these churchgoers all feel that church is the place for unification and love.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by Maykelly(f): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes. God's religion is Jesus Christ and HIS Religion end with Jesus Christ. cool
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by olabowale(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Kola Oloye: « #20 on: Yesterday at 09:30:23 AM »

@olabowale,
What the Silm and salaam is talking about the religion is that: it is a religion of peace.It does not proof to us that God created it.Thank you.

If Kola Oloye does not believe that God exists, then I will not be able to make any sense to him. Just the same way I have not made any sense to the "Atheist Huxley and his gang of God haters!" If however Kola Ooye believes that God does exist, then what was His purpose of creating man? If really that Kola Oloye believes that God creates man to worship (glorify) Him, then how and in what unique way, separate and apart from any other or all others?

If we label this way of worship or glorification as religion (deen; way), then which is which of all the religions of the world? We will have to look into the Books of each religion and compare it, side by side to other religion's. If we therefore set on this course, we should now realise that in Surah 5, ayah 3 expresses that He Allah, the Revealer of the Al Qur'aan has on that day by that Ayah, has perfected a "favor" on humans and choses " Islam" as the only Deen, "way" that is acceptable to Him. Further,any other way(s) is a way that will be rejected and will not be accepted!

This verse alone is enough, and very central to a good understanding to those who have "sense or thinking ability." Please refer yourself to verses in Surah Baqarah, Imran, Nisaa, Maida, An Am, and others, where the world "Islam," were used unrestrictedly, in events discribed before the Time of Muhammad (AS). In many of them Allah says to Muhammad (AS), "And you were not there, when this event occurred; except that your Lord reveal it to you (now), in truth!

There is no other "so called religion," that its book carries any indication that the "religion" is revealed by "The God" to them. So we look in the Book of Torah of Moses; Please tell me if Judaism was revealed to Moses (AS) and ordained as a religion to him for his followers? Did he practice "Judaism, ever?" Infact, there was no mention of "any religion" that was practicd by the Children of Israel, while under Coptic Egyptian rules as their "Forced slaves!"

But there was something different in their ways: they were different in actions and deeds and belief system from the Egyptians. The Children of Israel, for the most part were still following the way of their forefathers: If we start from Father Ibrahim (see my use of father her; yet Ibrahim is not the direct father of any of them!), Isiaqa, Yaquub (AS to all of them.

We should not forget that they ended up in Egypt through the initial transport of "Yusuf" into slavery by his brothers who rid him from among them, in generation gone by!

If we look into the "Goodnews" of jesus: please tell me if Jesus practiced or recommended or command "Christianity" on anyone? Is there anywhere that it is reported that the "god, according to "christians"" said that Christianity is a religion to The God? At best, we see that after Jesus was "lifted up" (please not the phrase "lifted up" is not connoting that he, Jesus "lifted himself up," but connotes that it was by "some Entity" other than him "Who" did the lifting up of Jesus), others began to postulate a separate and different "modality" of worship based on what "the core understanding" that they got from the "message" of Jesus!

If we therefore look thoroughly into this, we will see that Jesus did not say anything about a religion "Christianity," formulated after him. He followed the ways of those holy men who came before him, rather than "change their ways. This is why we read in the Bible that he Jesus, did not come to abolish "The Laws and the Prophets." Rather to "Fulfil them", and he Jesus discouraged anyone who shall go against him, after he will be no more around to "argue against and disclaim" any such "action," whereby he called such a person "less" in the Kingdom of God!

I am sure that "less" is not a term of "endearment" but a term to show "disobedience" if you compared it to "great" in the Kingdom of God!

Muhammad (AS) practiced Islam, and it is indicated that Ibrahim (AS) did, since he "prayed in Makka" along with his son Ismail (AS), while they built the Kaaba at Masjid Haraam. Please note that there is a place known as "Maqaam Ibrahim" (Station of Ibrahim), to this day in around Kaaba.

Can anyone, with any sense of "good religion" say to us that the religion of Ibrahim is different from what earlier prophets and later prophets (AS) practiced? Did Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, any of them practiced other religion except what Ibrahim practiced? Is this religion different from Islam, until it WAS COMPLETED AS A FULL UNADUTERATED RELIGION, A FAVOR ON MAN through MUHAMMAD?
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by NubianQ(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yeah Good Question but i think the fact that as Human beings we need to find peace in what we can relate to. i currently am reading a book called the Purpose Driven life and its a good book to reflect with as it gives the opportunity to ask your self what you are on earth for.

Personally, i think God made us aware that we could find that place where we could relate to. it came in the form of religion. I do think God created religion and i believe that he made it diverse so we can all arrive at a certain point and agree on a single purpose which would be love and the rest comes after.

for me Being without a purpose for a long time, i can say that i doubted the existence of God but now i believe that he is and will always be, because of the Changes he has made in my life. We as human beings ignore it sometimes but we are, because he is.

so dear Poster, think God created a religion and it happen to be in diffrent ways. hopefully one day we all will find out  if we took the right path.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by emotional(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
@olabowale- meaning islam is d only religion endorsed by God? please,with due respect is sharia man-made law or Allah's? in islam,who are sinners and how are they judge? what is 'peace' in islam? thanks in adv.
Re: Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? by kolaoloye(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2008
So far so good, no one has been able to proof to us beyond reasonable doubt that indeed God create any religion.
It is very very pathetic how we treat and discriminate among ourselves for the sake of what God did not institute sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / The Greatest Miracle In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.