Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com (1975 Views)

Tears Of The gods / Tears Of A Broken Hearted Violin / Scarlet Tears Of London On Barnes & Noble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2006
May I ask you to join me giving thanks to God for the good news of the world premiere of my collection of poems "Scarlet Tears of London" on Amazon.com!

I am happy, because my book is now available for sale globally on Amazon and will soon be available on Barnes and Noble and other booksellers online and offline.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/184728051X/sr=1-1/qid=1154900340/ref=sr_1_1/104-7073708-8781545?ie=UTF8&s=books

Or http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/184728051X/ref=sr_11_1/202-9456581-4047008?ie=UTF8
Price: £5.58 & eligible for Free UK delivery on orders over £15 with Super Saver Delivery. See details and conditions

Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Eastcoast(f): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2006
wow, thatz an achievement. wink smiley kiss
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2006
Thanks Eastcoast.

This is my third book since my first collection of poems Children of Heaven was published in 1987. And I have two more books to be released before the end of this year by the grace of God. I have been winning prizes since age 13. I am looking forward to winning a major prize soon. I have written the novels. But my missionary work and charities have not given me enough time to revise and edit my prose, poetry and drama.

I want to do my best to publish all my unpublished volumes of writings at the rate of four books every year.

Scarlet Tears of London is worth reading and keeping in every home and library.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by hola2ng(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2006
Congratulations !!
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by iice(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2006
Congrats man cheesy
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2006
Thank you very much.

I have given out all my complimentary copies. And I hope that at $10 Scarlet Tears of London is not expensive.

If you are buying, take advantage of the free postage for orders above $25.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Oracle(m): 3:14am On Aug 14, 2006
Orikinla, could you please tell me. what do you do?
i mean whatz your occupation
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2006
Everything on my profession and occupation is on my blogs and you are asking again.
My posts also contained the details.

Orikinla Osinachi is the pen name of a Nigerian writer and also music/TV/film producer.

He is an Associate Producer with Ark Resources Entertainment (ARE)
85, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.

His last employment was Production Manager of "Money Wise" on DBN TV, Lagos, Nigeria. "Money Wise" was an independent production of Media Network Ltd.
Money Wise was sponsored by the First Bank Plc and others from 1998 to 2000.

I have a duly registered publishing company King of Kings Books International and I sponsored the First King of Kings Books International Literary Scholarship Essay Competition for Secondary Schools in Nigeria that was launched at the University of Lagos in 2003.

I wrote and directed "Sleepless Night" with the world premiere in July 2002 sponsored by Dele Momodu the publisher of Ovation International and the Frecnh Cultural Centre. "Sleepless Night" was the first drama on the June 12 Crisis and the late Funso Alabi played the lead role and the Crown Troupe of Africa did the choreography.

I have been a program consultant for the United Nations Children's Fund at 25 and coordinated the Child Survival and Development (CSD) Program for the Radio in Nigeria in 1988.

I am now already working on my first feature film project with Chika Onu the leading director of Living in Bondage 2, Glamour Girls and over 100 other movies in Nigeria.

My first collection of poems "Children of Heaven" was published by Krystal Publications Limited in 1987. It was reviewed in The Guardian, The Punch, Radio Nigeria, NTA News, etc.

I won a frist prize for my essay in a national essay contest at 13.

My interview of Keziah Jones was for a Japanese client Kaku Hidetaka, who is also going to translate the book I am going to write on Keziah Jones into Japanese.

More details are provided in the fast selling Scarlet Tears of London.

Anymore questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Oracle(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2006
I've checked your blog a thousand times and i wonder how you combine writing with the TV stuff.
well no more questions, if i have any i think i'll mail you cool
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by sirwebs(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2006
@Orinkla what's the link to your blog? Is your book not been sold in Nigeria?
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2006
See my signature right in your face with a link to one of my blogs.
Scarlet Tears of London is not available offline in Nigeria now and any bookseller interested in the distribution in Nigeria can contact me. I am working on publishing the Nigerian edition soon.

Oracle,
The only serious thing I do apart from writing online and offline is producing a musical work, any television programme, stage drama, art exhibition and film. And two of the books I have online and offline are selling.  The Language of True Love is selling daily at our supermarket in Finima on Bonny Island, Rainbow Bookshop in Port Harcourt and Glendora in Lagos are also selling it.

I am going to be the richest Nigerian writer before 2008 by God's grace and the feature film I am working on with my director Chika Onu will change the image of Nollywood and will be an international bestseller than even the South African Oscar winning Tsotsi. And would be shot on my present location on Bonny Island in Rivers State, Nigeria.

Shell International prompted me to come to Bonny Island when I wanted to produce a feature documentary to address the violence in Niger Delta region. Shell International told me to meet with Shell in Nigeria and as expected the Nigerian office was scared of supporting the project and till date we are still on it. And I have to continue with my other projects until we can produce the documentary film.

I am very glad and grateful to God for the great and awesome things He is doing in my life and believe it or not, my divine role online is to prepare the media for the launching of the IT Revolution in Nigeria with the launching of an operating system already invented by Bankole Olowofoyeku who left the former Citibank to work on his divine project and those who know him can vouch for his genius in IT.

Everything I am doing online and offline is in the perfect masterplan of God for the common good of humankind.

My blogs, blooks, books and other projects are all connected to the perfect masterplan of God for Nigeria.

My mentors are Dr. Mike Murdock and Rev. Bankole Olowofoyeku.

Dr. Mike Murdock is already praying for me for the Wisdom Towers we are going to build in Nigeria.

Let all the Adenugas, Tejuosos, Ojoras, Ibrus and others build their own, but the best is yet to come.

Jesus Christ said, occupy till I come.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by iice(f): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2006
Orikinla, if you get nominated for an oscar, i go come work for your production LMAO. . .But i'd so love to see a naija movie get nominated
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2006
Sorry.
I am not looking for "Waka Pass" extras until further notice. grin

Any Nigerian filmmaker can win the Oscar. As long as the Nigerian is serious and humble enough to ask for help from those who know better and not posing and posturing like a peacock that cannot even fly high as an eagle. I would rather be an eagle than be a peacock.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by iice(f): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2006
LOL i wasnt applying for 'waka pass' extras lol. . .well good luck sha
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2006
My dear, what I wish right now is that every member of Nairaland should buy a copy of my book and that would be more beneficial than mere words of commendation.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by iice(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2006
Not a genie so i can't grant ya that wish wink
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2006
Iice,
I am not asking you.
I am wishing it by the grace of God.
Two books in 8 months and two more books to go before 2007. God is ever gracious and ever generous to me.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by iice(f): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2006
Well there you go
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2006
Please, thank Folaranmi of EthnicLoft for the frontpage post on Scarlet Tears of London
http://ethnicloft.com/?p=348

I am very glad and grateful to God for creating kind people like Folaranmi.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by dammyboy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2006
I Must say that you are really doing a great Job! That's really a giant step you took! Well, i am currently in my final year in the university, studying communication Art and i am really crazy about Advertising aside from poetry. I would want to know what you would advise me do to help myself build my passion for advertising and to make myself marketable upon graduation. Also i wouldn't mind if you could link me up with someone in the filed of Advertising!
Best regards

Kingsley D. Keke
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by Orikinla(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2006
Kingsley D. Keke,
Are you in LASU or OAU?
Well done!

Please, you can combine both your profession and your passion as my very good friend Bisi Ojediran is doing successfully working in media with Shell and writing the best thrilling adventure novels in Africa.

Just make First Class or Upper Class, and let me know later if God keeps me near you.

You deserve the best always. Because, as Bishop Ajayi Crowther said, only the best is good enough for us.

God bless.
Re: My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com by dammyboy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2006
Thanks for those kind words. They came at a time when i needed them most! To answer your question, I am a final year student of The University of Ibadan.
I will keep in touch.
Have a swell day!
Kingsley

(1) (Reply)

Silent Soliloquy: Is black beautiful? / cheating(a peom for all the cheaters in da house) / Fell In Love With A Ghost(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.