Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Khloé Kardashian Sends Ex-boyfriend Sweet Birthday Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloé Kardashian Sends Ex-boyfriend Sweet Birthday Message (920 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloé Kardashian Sends Ex-boyfriend Sweet Birthday Message by deepee2u: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-tIUNOnE2tiQ/VGGb0Zv4bfI/AAAAAAAABhM/xQz79oCPIdA/s1600/Khlo%C3%A9%2BKardashian.jpg[/img]
Khloé Kardashian fueled speculation she may be getting back together with ex-boyfriend French Montana, thanks to an Instagram post Sunday that wished him a happy 30th birthday. “Happy birthday baby boy! In only a short amount of time we have created timeless memories,” Kardashian, also 30, captioned a photo of her and Montana sharing a romantic moment on the beach. “Happy birthday to a man who genuinely lives life to its fullest. What’s understood doesn’t need to be explained. @frenchmontana I can’t wait to celebrate life with you tonight! You deserve it!!” Khloé later took to Twitter to answer followers who responded negatively to the post, writing, “I guess some people don’t have genuine love for people anymore. Blows my mind how critical human beings are these days. Love is love!” “Some of yall need a hug!” she added. The two broke up in September after dating for seven months.

Click here to see the photos

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Slept With Any Other Woman Since My Marriage In 2007- Kenneth Okonkwo / Wizkid's Son Boluolwatife Rocks Agbada / Sam Smith Becomes 1st Artiste To Sell 1m Copies In UK And US This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.