Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan (793 Views)

PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by john403: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Chairman of the Northern State Governors' Forum (NSGF), Dr. Babangida Aliyu on Monday urged the Federal Government to declare a total war against Boko Haram terrorists describing them as "rebels".
Governor Aliyu said unless this is done, the dreaded insurgents may over run the states in the Northern part of Nigeria.Speaking at the commissioning of the Sir Ahmadu Bello Foundation Secretariat in Kaduna, the governor declared that the Boko Haram members were no longer terrorists but "rebels" and as such, the Federal Government must declare total war against them.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1222-declare-total-war-against-boko-haram-northern-state-governors-beg-jonathan
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by kalet55(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2014
He should
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by thegoodone2(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
good calling
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by borntosave: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2014
They never see anythingDfire
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by bnovative(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Sane governor. The problem is most Muslims from the north support boko haram ideology, hence it will be viewed as a fight against Islam. Also, the low level of education in the north has further provide the Islamic insurgents with foot soldiers to use. I'm afraid the war against the insurgents will end when a Muslim becomes the president. it may sound laughable but real.

1 Like

Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by lilprinze: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2014
so they are now ready to help GEJ and FG to conquer BH .
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by erunz(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2014
I think now that the Governors are ready to work with the FG. I think my able president should do the needful and crush those fools. Long Live my President, Long Live Nigeria
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by Amanwulu1(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2014
I wnt to b sure dat apc northern govs support dis call before I support it. Tnks
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by Afroconnect: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
These Northern governors,what are they doing with security votes?

Lol @ no longer terrorists but rebels,btw terrorists and rebels which is worse-dumb over fed polithievecians.
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by gare(f): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Thank you Gov Babaginda, Tell your brother from Yobe what he should be ask for, not explanation from GEJ
Re: Declare Total War Against Boko Haram, Northern State Governors Beg Jonathan by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2014
erunz:
I think now that the Governors are ready to work with the FG. I think my able president should do the needful and crush those fools. Long Live my President, Long Live Nigeria
I don't even believe some of dose foolish northern governors,even Allah knows they are all Boko Haram sympathizers, let me see how they will vote in dose states since their plan is to vote GEJ out, Buh in Davido's voice,Goodluck be like 'M badda Dan all of U'. And DAT was how DAT useless Borno state governor said he seeks a 2nd term in office and I'm like 'Baba , Are u on some cheap drug??', so disgusting. Let the best man win in 2015 but I know a lot of Northern leaders and people are Boko Haram sympathizers. A lot of dem are so happy to see christians die and are in support. Big fuckin Illiterates!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Performed More Than You And Others, Presidency Tells Obasanjo / Scale Fence Again, If You Are Stopped By Police, Mohammed Tells Reps / Why Jonathan Must Return To Otuoke In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.