Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What's The Big Deal About The Mac? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What's The Big Deal About The Mac? (838 Views)

I Helped Steve Jobs Create The Mac — Bill Gates / Can Anyone Find The Mac Osx Drivers For The New Starcomms Izap Modem? / Can Anyone Find The Mac Osx Drivers For The New Starcomms Izap Modem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Big Deal About The Mac? by asalimpo(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
What's the difference about apple computers from one who's only used windows systems.
There's such a hype around apple products - so really is the hype justified?
I know their computers are far more expensive than similar spec'd machines.
So what really really is so outstanding about apple that other pc's running windows can't meet up with.
is the experience of using a mac so polarising that once its experienced the user never wants to go back
to using windows!?

* as for me i just watch the hype thinking somebody is fooling the other. apple vs the rest of the wannabe-cool world . I think more people buy macs cuz they want to belong rather than that its so
outstanding. But i cud be wrong - never used a mac *
Re: What's The Big Deal About The Mac? by zizazizu: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Instead of bashing a product you have no idea about to the point of opening a senseless thread, why don't you use it first then draw an informed conclusion.

Opening this thread just amplifies your feeling of inferiority.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal About The Mac? by asalimpo(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2014
zizazizu:
Instead of bashing a product you have no idea about to the point of opening a senseless thread, why don't you use it first then draw an informed conclusion.

Opening this thread just amplifies your feeling of inferiority.
buy1 or ask for perspective from those who've used one ? which makes more sense?
and fyi, i did no bashing. read well b4 u comment.
as for feeling of inferiority- to be inferior takes work!! especially over a computer!!.

* i'm not bashing . just looking for an objective answer. I'm not keen on macs never was.
once changed my desktop theme to a mac like theme,hated the experience . But i want to know objectively,
what makes people crave macs. if you can supply an answer fine, else...
Re: What's The Big Deal About The Mac? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
I dunno oo..gettn a Mac tomorw shaa jzt cos I wana try out a new xpirience
Re: What's The Big Deal About The Mac? by lynxnoon(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
asalimpo:

buy1 or ask for perspective from those who've used one ? which makes more sense?
and fyi, i did no bashing. read well b4 u comment.
as for feeling of inferiority- to be inferior takes work!! especially over a computer!!.

* i'm not bashing . just looking for an objective answer. I'm not keen on macs never was.
[s][b]once changed my desktop theme to a mac like theme,hated the experience
[/s]. But i want to know objectively,
what makes people crave macs. if you can supply an answer fine, else... [/b]*.

smh

if e no be Panadol . . . e no fit be like Panadol

nuf said wink

(1) (Reply)

6 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Dropbox / Vmware VCP Certification / How To Repair Your Corrupted Memory Card/usb Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.