Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. (2182 Views)

. / Best Deals On Memory Cards & Flash Drives 08154737273 or sales(at)liteimpact.com / Bend Down Select! Iphones 3,3gs,4,4s..samsung galaxy, BB, itouch 4th Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by Cyberbaze(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Thank God for giving us the gift of life to see this day.
Thanks to everyone who visits this thread.
As you all know, Dealdey.com is on of the best online marketplace place for Nigerians, and after carefully monitoring them, I found out that they sell the Cheapest products comparing to other online marketplace in Nigeria like Jumia and Konga.
Yes, Products from Aliexpress, Ebay, Amazon, dhgate, dealextreme are always the Cheapest, since is almost direct from the company that manufactures it, or from the wholesalers who buy directly from the company.

But to those who find it too stressful buying from abroad due to less of trust, shipping requirements, shipping days, customs fees and lot more. I think your best option is DEALDEY.

Dealdey is not exactly as jumia or Konga.
Dealdey based on special and Cheap products.
I think, some of you would like their products.
You receive your products from 3-5 working days.
Free nationwide delivery. You have option of Pay at delivery.
They classified their products in
Gadgets
Fashion
Travel
Home.
I will be providing you their best deals and links to buy them.
Just register and place your order. You can pay with your debit card or pay at delivery.

I hope you support me?
Re: Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by bookiee(f): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2014
Cyberbaze:
Thank God for giving us the gift of life to see this day.
Thanks to everyone who visits this thread.
As you all know, Dealdey.com is on of the best online marketplace place for Nigerians, and after carefully monitoring them, I found out that they sell the Cheapest products comparing to other online marketplace in Nigeria like Jumia and Konga.
Yes, Products from Aliexpress, Ebay, Amazon, dhgate, dealextreme are always the Cheapest, since is almost direct from the company that manufactures it, or from the wholesalers who buy directly from the company.

But to those who find it too stressful buying from abroad due to less of trust, shipping requirements, shipping days, customs fees and lot more. I think your best option is DEALDEY.

Dealdey is not exactly as jumia or Konga.
Dealdey based on special and Cheap products.
I think, some of you would like their products.
You receive your products from 3-5 working days.
Free nationwide delivery. You have option of Pay at delivery.
They classified their products in
Gadgets
Fashion
Travel
Home.
I will be providing you their best deals and links to buy them.

I hope you support me?

Dealdey! i will never order anything from dealdey, neither will i give them my product to sell..
Dealdey are not will not revert supplier's money online and will not deliver customers either!
My guy ordered for a pair of shoe for more than a month now dealdey has not delivered the shoe and dont even see any reasons to call or text me him to explain why!
They use other people's money for investment rolling it over abi!
they should continue killing their business!!!
SCAMMERS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by Cyberbaze(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2014
bookiee:

Dealdey! i will never order anything from dealdey, neither will i give them my product to sell..
Dealdey are not will not revert supplier's money online and will not deliver customers either!
My guy ordered for a pair of shoe for more than a month now dealdey has not delivered the shoe and dont even see any reasons to call or text me him to explain why!
They use other people's money for investment rolling it over abi!
they should continue killing their business!!!
SCAMMERS!!!!!!

Please don't discourage people from buying from DEALDEY, if you encounter difficulties with them. Thousands buy from them without encountering any problem. Make sure you call them or email them to file your complaints. You have the right to sue them to court for cheating.
But, to be frank with you, this is the first time I've heard that DEALDEY are Scammers. Please always be sure of what you are saying to avoid troubles. Dealdey can as well sue you for this your comment if you don't provide the proof that they dupe you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by Cyberbaze(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2014
LAPTOP COOLING PAD

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.dealdey.com/system/photos/files/80980/original/PRODUCT-MI16890-laptop-cooler-3..jpg20141110-4401-17pne3n[/img]
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.dealdey.com/system/photos/files/80982/original/PRODUCT-MI16890-laptop-cooler-4..jpg20141110-4401-udzqwv[/img]
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.dealdey.com/system/photos/files/80983/original/PRODUCT-MI16890-laptop-cooler-6..jpg20141110-4401-16ymlwo[/img]

Highlights

**Laptop Cooling Pad

**Specially used for 14 inch laptop/notebook

**Convenient to use, just plug it into the USB port of your laptop

**Super slim, great for traveling or business trips
Super silent

**Lifts your laptop and provides free airflow to enhance heat dissipation

**Foldable, the angle of this pad can keep your laptop at a

**more comfortable reading position

**140mm fan

Merchant: Kadmat LTD

Details

The N19 Notebook Cooler runs quietly and intakes outside cold air to cool your notebook or laptop. Big area aluminum mesh allows optimal airflow to cool the notebook efficiently. Powered by USB connector with USB pass-through. Get this deal and other exciting deals at low discounts always on DealDey.com

Price = #2,300 install of #5000

Buy from DEALDEY now
Re: Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by Cyberbazy: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Cyberbaze:
Price = #2,300 install of #5000
Sorry for the Typographical Error, wanted to write "INSTEAD".
Will modify it as soon as the spam bot unban me. Using my second id now
Re: Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by Cyberbazy: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker

Highlight

**Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker | Ezee
**White body color with black speaker grill
**Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Speaker
**Compact and easy to use
**Built-in rechargeable battery
**Up to 12 hours of music playback
**Supports A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
**Compatible with Android, iOS, and other Bluetooth enabled devices
**Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
**On/Off/Volume Adjuster
**Indicator Light
**5-pin Micro USB charging port
**Operating Range: Up to 10 meters (32-feet)
**Speaker Size: 40 mm
**Frequency Response: 65Hz - 20KHz
**Signal to Noise Ratio(Typical): 86dB
**Battery Capacity: 600 mAh
**Rated Power: 3W
**Power Input: 5VDC 
**Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.5 x 3.5-inches (H x W x D, approximate)

Merchant: Baays Interactive Ventures
Details

The Ezee Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker is an ideal wireless stereo system for Smartphones and tablets and other bluetooth enabled devices. The rechargeable battery plays for up to 12 hours at medium volume and its compact size makes it easy to carry about. The speaker provides wonderful sound quality relative to its size. Buy Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker and other computer accessory deals at bumper discounts online with nationwide delivery across Nigeria.

Price = #5,550 b4 #8,600
Buy it from DEALDEY now.
Re: Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by Cyberbaze(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.dealdey.com/system/photos/files/80254/main_mobile/Product-HD0027.....jpg20140221-1404-18wxowc20140603-6707-1wga2qv20141101-22037-kmf05920141101-22037-1wks5yr[/img]

Highlights

**USB Computer Mini **Vacuum Cleaner
**Requires NO external **power source; plugs **straight into any USB port
**Portable and easy to **operate
**Two cleaning attachments included - a brush and a flexible rubber cleaner
**Comes with handy light
**Available only in green and black

Details

With so many little cracks and crevices all around your computer, this gadget would be extremely helpful to keep a tidy workspace. It’s also very small and doesn’t require an external power source (powered completely through the USB port), so it would be easy to maneuver around wherever you need to suck up a bit of dust. There is even a small LED light on it to be able to see what you’re doing!  At 10.5 x 13.5 x 3.5cm, this handy little gadget can be easily stored away in your desk so it’s always nearby for a quick clean-up.

Buy now at DEALDEY

Price = #900 b4 2,900
Re: Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. by Cyberbaze(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
USB Charger | 12 in 1

Highlights

USB Charger | 12 in 1
Includes:
**12 x Outlets
**1 x Usb Charging port
**1 x Adaptor
**Compatible with most mobile phones and other devices
**Dimension: 213 x 150 x 50mm

Merchant:Havana Wireless LTD

Details

No more fighting over who or what charges first‎‎,‎‎ this USB car charger allows you to charge 12 devices simultaneously‎‎.‎‎ Use your car to charge any device ‎‎(‎‎digital cameras‎‎,‎‎ PDAs‎‎,‎‎ mobile phones‎‎,‎‎USB accessories and more‎‎)‎‎‎‎.‎‎ This adapter plugs into your car‎‎'‎‎s cigarette lighter jack to become a powered USB port‎‎.‎‎

Price = #980 #1,800

Buy now at DEALDEY

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / We Buy And Sell Bad/working Inverter, Inverter Ba3 And Solar Panel At Good Price / Iphone X 64gb For 175k With box n Accessories In Phc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.