Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters (2064 Views)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) / Proud Wizkid Responds To Haters / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Tomis14: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Peter Okoye's wife has sent out a message to critics,she posted this on her Instagram today.

Source :http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/11/lola-okoye-sends-fresh-message-to-haters.html?m=0

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by fairygeh(f): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Oh,she talks too much undecidedna customer care agent?

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2014
I love this woman smiley she's doing women proud and is a great example of strong women who don't allow haters' hating get to them smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2014
True talk, we should learn to stop hating den we can begin to enjoy the lil tins dat seem not to mata eg...

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Lmao
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by mimifavour(f): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2014
I like her write up. Be ur self and stop juding others, cos ur life might be worst

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by rutemi: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Bravo!!!!
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by dotna(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Took time to write all that.

So much on the mind

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by SirHouloo(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Zooming on the husband face shows sadness, abi na tears, could she be the cause?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2014
dark skinned women should stop hating on dis lady
Habba
S it her fault that she was created light skinned?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by jeffizy(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2014
fairygeh:
Guilty as charged ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2014
These Nigerian celebrities suffer from low self esteem. I need to create a twitter account and troll their lives.
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by axortedbabe(f): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
madam cool down and enjoy d blessings of marriage which God has given to u and allow us to av a breath of fresh air..
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Airforce1:
dark skinned women should stop hating on dis lady
Habba
S it her fault that she was created light skinned?
Don't mind them.Jealousy will kill them.Why do they hate fair ladies in Nigeria? Even some guys too
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by tpia6: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirHouloo:
Zooming on the husband face shows sadness, abi na tears, could she be the cause?

I also wonder why the wife's face is not showing happiness either, do you know if maybe he is the cause?
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by ideee03(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hahaha
fairygeh:
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
She's right, too many haters now days. And most of them haters are nobodies.

Poor people be hating on rich people, ugly people be hating on beautiful people, single people be hating on happy couples, depressed and sad losers be hating on happy people. People like to hate on anything that shines better then them.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by CzarChris(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
rokiatu:
She's right, too many haters now days. And most of them haters are nobodies.

Poor people be hating on rich people, ugly people be hating on beautiful people, single people be hating on happy couples, depressed and sad losers be hating on happy people. People like to hate on anything that shines better then them.
My dear, the thing tya me o. Sometimes one just has to down play his/her worth to avoid "stories that touch" envy is dangerous. Thus a Sicilian proverb that says "He is a fool that cannot conceal his wisdom"

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
CzarChris:
My dear, the thing tya me o. Sometimes one just has to down play his/her worth to avoid "stories that touch" envy is dangerous. Thus a Sicilian proverb that says "He is a fool that cannot conceal his wisdom"
well said.
Re: Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters by CzarChris(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
But chai, this woman fine no bi small ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Lagos Politician Caught On Camera Performing Rituals With No Clothes On / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts New ‘original’ Designer Bag She Just Bought ( Photos) / Top 5 Richest Hip Hop Artist Of 2015 “checkout The List”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.