Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Prejudice Of Seun And Nairaland Politics Moderators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prejudice Of Seun And Nairaland Politics Moderators (478 Views)

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Prejudice Of Seun And Nairaland Politics Moderators by Mixty: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2014
What has become of Nairaland? Why Nairaland become so hopelessly skewed in favour of GEJ and his PDP army.
Why not just remain neutral for goodness sake.
Why not leave topics the way they are? Why edit topic/title name so as to suit their desires? Why the selective choice of pro-GEJ topics on the front page.

I have 2 case in sight, both happened today.

1) The first topic was clear and the title was “ Rochas Declares For Presidency". By the time, it got to first page, the title was edited to " Rochas Declares For Presidency, Dismisses Northern Zoning Arrangement". This was done to favour GEJ and his TANoids and spite the effort of APC and all northerners in general.

2) Second was also very clear, and the content aligns with the initial title name "Insulting The President (GEJ) Is Now A Punishable Offence". By the time it got to front page, Seun and his biased mods deliberately changed it to "Please Stop Insulting The President On Social
Media"

Seun, and mods. Report news the way they are. Stop tweaking to serve your interests. Nairaland, neutral, my foot.

Cc
Barcanista
Berem
Gbawe
Demdem
Cramjones
Billyonaire
Omenka
Ibnsultan

Etc etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prejudice Of Seun And Nairaland Politics Moderators by Seun(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2014
I am not aware of these things. I will look into them.

(1)

Police To Shutdown Abuja Over Jonathan’s Presidential Declaration Today / What Strategy Does Team PEGJ Need To Win In 2015? / Hired Supporters Of Jonathan Protest Over Non-payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.