Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Do You Want To Make Cool Money From Clickbank?then Read This - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Want To Make Cool Money From Clickbank?then Read This (473 Views)

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / Quick Ways To Make Money From Clickbank And Fiverr In 2015! / Receive You Payments From Clickbank.................with EASE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Cool Money From Clickbank?then Read This by the121biz: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello everyone,
Are you thinking of making money via clickbank selling information products?
Then follow this steps:
1. Go to the following URL (or click the link below):

http://www.ClickBank.com
The first thing that touches your mind is:
How do i receive my affiliate cheque?
Well i know that this is an important factor affecting most Nigerians due to the fact that not all of us have the a domicillary account but i have found a way to solve this.I will help you open the clickbank accounts and also help you out in receiving your checks and clearing it in Nigeria.
All you have to do is send your full Name,Phone no and email address and i will help you out in opening the account.
Next thing you will think about is how to start making money here!!!Not to worry just follow this simple steps

a. Click "Promote Products"

b. Click the topic that matches your own topic best in the list of topics in the center of the window.

c. It will show a list of vendors in order of how well they sell. Click on the first "Earn" link.

d. Fill out the form and wait for your ClickBank affiliate information.

When you get your information, login by going back to www.ClickBank.com and clicking the Login button. Now you can get links from ClickBank and put them in your resource directory.

.AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID

(1) (Reply)

Read And Reply Ur Mail And Get Paid / The Secrets Behind Online Forum And How To Make Cash Out Of It Under 10days / It Industry & Community Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.