Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

WATSON Fuel Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WATSON Fuel Limited (2830 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATSON Fuel Limited by darmilolah(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2014
I received an email yesterday but I am skeptical about the email and the so called online interview form. I am beginning to doubt if it is real because there is a part in the form that ask if I have a work permit in the UK and if No, will I be willing to pay.

Please, I need your comments on this.

Below is the content of the email and attached document.

Watson Fuels
Lindum House
Causeway End
Brinkworth
Chippenham
Wiltshire
SN15 5DN
United Kingdom
10/11/2014.

Dear Applicant,   

We received your application/resume from and the Management have considered hiring you for your service. Attached herewith is an interview Form containing some questions which the management would like you to answer. You are to print out the Interview Form and answer the questions after which you are going to send a scan copy of your answered interview form to us via email.

Watson Fuels Limited supports initiatives on corporate culture development and personnel motivation. Applicants must be enterprising, creative and energetic, eager to accept new responsibilities and challenges. All job positions are still vacant. All qualified candidates will be given appointment irrespective of their race, colour, gender, national origin, veteran  status, age, religion and sexual orientation.

As soon as we receive your reply to our questions we will send you more details as regards your job application. I want to also inform you that the Management will fully support you as regards the procurement of visa and all other supporting documents that would be required for you to proceed to the United Kingdom.

Best wishes,   
Kelvin Harper
+447031980073,
Human Resource Manager.

Re: WATSON Fuel Limited by mathmatica: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Old school scam....my mail is filled with it.....you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: WATSON Fuel Limited by datjohn(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
OP I got d same msg o Friday 07/11/2014. I also had my skepticism as regards d whole ting mainly coz why wud such a company wit no basis in Nigeria come for recruitin our nationals jst like dat (I still cant find an explanation).
But I checked n found d company seem hav a confirmd website wit a lot of oda google options to support ur search.

I belive u ar also a chemical engineer right?
Well, how can we figure out whether its a scam? Than to throw away a good chance of a valid employment wit dem.
Re: WATSON Fuel Limited by Debbyug(f): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yeye maggots...... still deceiving people since 1990
Re: WATSON Fuel Limited by darmilolah(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
datjohn:
OP I got d same msg o Friday 07/11/2014. I also had my skepticism as regards d whole ting mainly coz why wud such a company wit no basis in Nigeria come for recruitin our nationals jst like dat (I still cant find an explanation).
But I checked n found d company seem hav a confirmd website wit a lot of oda google options to support ur search.

Well, how can we figure out whether its a scam? Than to throw away a good chance of a valid employment wit dem.

I am a Political Scientist. I don't think they are real. I tried calling yesterday and I noticed its a fake UK number.
Re: WATSON Fuel Limited by darmilolah(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
datjohn:

Re: WATSON Fuel Limited by saintandsinnerz: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
datjohn:

Wonders shall never end! So after reading their disjointed letter you are still contemplating whether it is a scam or not? You are one of the reasons why job scam is thriving in Nigeria
Re: WATSON Fuel Limited by Fizix: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
darmilolah:
I received an email yesterday but I am skeptical about the email and the so called online interview form. I am beginning to doubt if it is real because there is a part in the form that ask if I have a work permit in the UK and if No, will I be willing to pay.

Please, I need your comments on this.

Below is the content of the email and attached document.

Watson Fuels
Lindum House
Causeway End
Brinkworth
Chippenham
Wiltshire
SN15 5DN
United Kingdom
10/11/2014.

Dear Applicant,   

We received your application/resume from and the Management have considered hiring you for your service. Attached herewith is an interview Form containing some questions which the management would like you to answer. You are to print out the Interview Form and answer the questions after which you are going to send a scan copy of your answered interview form to us via email.
hehehehe same mugus everywhere... I wonder when they will channel their talents in the right direction. ANIMALS!!

Watson Fuels Limited supports initiatives on corporate culture development and personnel motivation. Applicants must be enterprising, creative and energetic, eager to accept new responsibilities and challenges. All job positions are still vacant. All qualified candidates will be given appointment irrespective of their race, colour, gender, national origin, veteran  status, age, religion and sexual orientation.

As soon as we receive your reply to our questions we will send you more details as regards your job application. I want to also inform you that the Management will fully support you as regards the procurement of visa and all other supporting documents that would be required for you to proceed to the United Kingdom.

Best wishes,   
Kelvin Harper
+447031980073,
Human Resource Manager.

(1) (Reply)

Best Choice Nigeria / Vacancies / Aceenture Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.