Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

(To the Memory Of the kids who lost their lives On 10/11/14 In the Yobe Blast) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (To the Memory Of the kids who lost their lives On 10/11/14 In the Yobe Blast) (526 Views)

Down The Memory Lane - 1 / Free Reading Of Diary Of The Memory Keeper, In The House Of Dogs, Etc On Amazon / Reawakening The Memory Of D.o. Fagunwa Through Fagunwa Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(To the Memory Of the kids who lost their lives On 10/11/14 In the Yobe Blast) by Badirukehinde(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2014
(Dedicated to the memory of the kids who lost their lives on 10/11/14 in the Yobe blast)

To the *Mon'sters* who killed our Morning'stars*...
Bading us goodbye to our world.

Shattered in our prime,
by your bombs that count in time.

*from the assembly ground,
to the assembly of body parts...found.

Your heriosm to end my days,
though we just started making hays...

Tears from my desolate mother,
makes her chin sag further...

You killed me to earn your paradise,
In expectation of ten wives.

I hope I'll be one of them...
Where I'll make You con*dem.

Written By Badiru Kehinde
All Rights reserved 2014 #LyricalThoughts
www.badirukehindewrites.

share your heart felt condolences

For more stories or works as this,visit www.badirukehindewrites. or connect with Badiru Kehinde; follow on Twitter@keji_banks IG@keji_banks
Call 08135359053 or send a mail to badirukehindewrites@gmail.com for bookings
Get Inspired,Like Smooth Motivation With Badiru Kehinde Page via www.facebook.com/badirukehindeinspires

'It's not about me but you getting inspired by His inspiration' (All rights reserved)
Re: (To the Memory Of the kids who lost their lives On 10/11/14 In the Yobe Blast) by Merlissa(f): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
#RIP sad

(1) (Reply)

The Last Slave / Woman In My Dream / This Is Just Beautiful Only When You Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.