Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! (1192 Views)

Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by drss(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2014
Dignitaries from all over the Country are now gathered at Eagle Square. Among those present at the moment are 5 governors, Ministers, Senators and many others. Sport personalities like Peter Rufai, Austin Eguaveon are also not left out to lend their support to Mr President. Alot more dignitaries are still on their way to the venue.
Event is currently taking place Live at Eagle Square.
NTA and Silver Bird are beaming it Live.

Let’s Support Goodluck Jonathan to make Nigeria Great.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by gtrust: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Correct man President GEJ till 2019!!!!

You got my 1st vote!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by justhelp(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2014
drss:
Dignitaries from all over the Country are now gathered at Eagle Square. Among those present at the moment are 5 governors, Ministers, Senators and many others. Sport personalities like Peter Rufai, Austin Eguaveon are also not left out to lend their support to Mr President. Alot more dignitaries are still on their way to the venue.
Event is currently taking place Live at Eagle Square.
NTA and Silver Bird are beaming it Live.

Let’s Support Goodluck Jonathan to make Nigeria Great.
yes now fools will support clueless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by drss(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2014
gtrust:
Correct man President GEJ till 2019!!!!

You got my 1st vote!!!!!
The Administration of Goodluck Jonathan brought in Foreign direct invest to the tune of $59 billion dollars in just four years!!! No administration since 1960 was able to achieve this feat. GEJ is breaking records!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by SBJoji(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2014
5 governors nko?! the rest decamp 2 APC ryt?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
no weapon fashion against GEJ shall prosper..
sai Jonathan till 2019............mod front page ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
GEJ attracts $9 Trillion worth of investment in Oil Sector in Just 3 years!!!!

Source AIT " The Money Show" 11-11-2014

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by waternogetemeny: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
GEJ need to ask iwuanawu to clarify wat he means that ndiigbo should wait till 2027 becos Igbos will do no such thing. Everybody will contest and may the best candidate win
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by egift(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Over 80% of the people there who collected their share of the looted NNPC funds are all in their uniforms grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
SBJoji:
5 governors nko?! the rest decamp 2 APC ryt?
Last I checked , PDP controls 22 states (including anambra state ) plus rivers, kano, edo, imo, lagos (igbos dominates there ) .

So deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by femidejulius(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Whilst it is d right of the President and any other qualified Nigerians to declare, it is the right of the electorates to do d right thing by voting for the right candidate.

I await the judgment of majority of our people.

NB: With the apparent incapable, ineffective and inefficient manner that INEC has handled (and is handling) the distribution of permanent voters card across the country, do you think INEC is capable of conducting a credible, free, fair and acceptable general elections next 3 months?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by Princewill1(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
GOOD TO KNOW! Gej has my vote and that of my family and I pledge to bring in more people to vote for him.GEJ till 2019! HATERS SHOULD GO DIE A PREMATURE DEATH!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by Dreyl(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2014
cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by aryzgreat: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2014
Choi see crowd!

can't wait to cast my vote for this humble man.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by major466(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
no weapon fashion against GEJ shall prosper..
sai Jonathan till 2019............mod front page ASAP.
Amen my brother. smiley
GEJ has my vote even before he accepted to run for the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by drss(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2014
Update on GEJ Declaration Rally:
The crowd at the venue is something else. Everywhere is chocked up. Musicals ie the Centenary Songand short documentaries are shown via large screens.
Goodluck Jonathan is presently in Eagle Square.
Prayers are about to begin.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by aryzgreat: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please who has buhari doctor's phone number? Just heard nugatory collapsed on watching this mammoth crowd after their attempt to scuttle this event by d bomb of yesterday failed.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by drss(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Live Up Date:
Speakers and currently given out their speech. The representative of the workers Union of Nigeria just finished Speaking.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by drss(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
aryzgreat:
Please who has buhari doctor's phone number? Just heard nugatory collapsed on watching this mammoth crowd after their attempt to scuttle this event by d bomb of yesterday failed.
I tell you the crowd presently at Eagle Square is Fantastic. This goes to show that GEJ has people who love him. GEJ's record speaks for him.
Representative of Nigerian Students is given out his address.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Declaration Going On Live! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2014

(1)

19 APC Ekiti Lawmakers Write Okonjo-iweala / Supreme Court Dismisses Rivers Chief Judge Justics Agumagu / I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.