Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. (1774 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
The North have ruled, the west have ruled, the south is ruling now, remaining the south-east to take their turn. So after Jonathan the igbo should step up their game and take over the presidency. Let there be no partiality. We must rule after Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by chiefinalowo: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
You are absolutely right, ibo will rule after GEJ.
One thing i can assure you is that, ibo will rule after GEJ in iboland and not in Nigeria
You people have agreed to wait till 2027 which the Great Yorubas have not given their final approval.

9 Likes

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by KriTic24A: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
What if the agreement is broken again as was done by Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by bunmioguns(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
just here to read view comments
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by kestolove95(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
have you people loose hope in biafra?hahahahahahahahaha...even GEJ dat u peopl gave him name azikiwe has removed d name cox he dont want to b associated with biafrans..cum nd run lets see na..mayb 2056..we will b thinkin of givn u peopl

5 Likes

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by stinggy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin grin

Thought Jonathan is Azikiwe, your son.

7 Likes

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
kestolove95:
have you people loose hope in biafra?hahahahahahahahaha...even GEJ dat u peopl gave him name azikiwe has removed d name cox he dont want to b associated with biafrans..cum nd run lets see na..mayb 2056..we will b thinkin of givn u peopl
the igbos are taking over. Just watch out. Come 2019.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
The igbo will surely take their place.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:
grin grin grin

Thought Jonathan is Azikiwe, your son.
jonathan is handing over to the igbos.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by stinggy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
jonathan is handing over to the igbos.

Hiohiohiohiohiihiihioo
That's how I laugh in mandarin grin
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by shizzleStar: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
chiefinalowo:
You are absolutely right, ibo will rule after GEJ.
One thing i can assure you is that, ibo will rule after GEJ in iboland and not in Nigeria
You people have agreed to wait till 2027 which the Great Yorubas have not given their final approval.
bwuahahahaha.....delusion much

False sense of pride and self-worth is what is killing you people cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:

False sense of pride and self-worth is what is killing these people cheesygrin
true.

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:

Hiohiohiohiohiihiihioo
That's how I laugh in mandarin grin
u can even laugh in yoruba. It will nt change it.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by shizzleStar: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Nwokem do you lack comprehension?

Cant you see i scorned at the yoloba guy i quoted, who deludes himself into thinking Igbos need the blessing of yorubas before an igbo presidency?

Now edit that rubbish you posted
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by focus7: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by stinggy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
False sense of pride and self-worth is what is killing you people cheesygrin
Ukutsgp:
it is better u just shut up.
shizzleStar:

Cant you see i scorned at the yoloba guy i quoted, who deludes himself into thinking Igbos need the blessing of yorubas before an igbo presidency?

Few posts and they are already confused grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:

sori 4 dat. My blood was hot. Already edited.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:

Few posts and they are already confused grin grin grin
u can go and die now.

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by stinggy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u can go and die now.

Not without you sire tongue

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by jumu: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
gej is an igbo man i.e ebele , azikwe
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by ope2711(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Go and beg Obasanjo first...... What He says is the final. Yoruba people, I respect you!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by shizzleStar: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
sori 4 dat. My blood was hot. Already edited.
One love cool

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by chimerase2: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Who dash monkey jacket kwanu grin
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:

Not without you sire tongue
not me. just support the igbo that's all.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by smallJagaban: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
HAHAHAHA!! SOUTH SOUTH/ SOUTH EAST ARE RULING PRESENTLY.

EBO SHOULD WAIT TILL INFINITY BEFORE THEY CAN RULE NIGERIA

GOODLUCK JONATHAN AZIKWE

#WE DON'T WANT PRESIDENTIAL POST, WE ARE AFTER OUR PETTY BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by smallJagaban: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
KINGMAKERS IN PDP ARE NOT READY TO CHOOSE EBO AS CANDIDATE .......

BEG YORUBA AND HAUSA
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Igbos wil take over frm GEJ in 2019. northerns should wait 12 yrs time.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by lilmax(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Now its not about good leadership. Its about tribe. gringringrin see country
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
lilmax:
Now its not about good leadership. Its about tribe. gringringrin see country
igbo has quality leaders that will take this country to a greater height. let the Igbos be given a chance.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by obailala(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
With the blind and nonsensical support Igbos have shown to Jonathan even at the expense of common sense and decorum in most cases, I doubt any other tribe can ever allow us rule Nigeria.

Maybe an igbo son can rule when/if we eventually break away from Nigeria.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
obailala:
With the blind and nonsensical support Igbos have shown to Jonathan even at the expense of common sense and decorum in most cases, I doubt any other tribe can ever allow us rule Nigeria.

Maybe an igbo son can rule when/if we eventually break away from Nigeria.
i am nt sure if an igbo blood is flowing in u.
Re: After Jonathan, It Is The Igbo's Turn To Rule Nigeria. by waternogetemeny: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
The North have ruled, the west have ruled, the south is ruling now, remaining the east to take their turn. So after Jonathan the igbo should step up their game and take over the presidency. Let there be no partiality. We must rule after Jonathan.

Op great thread, simple change the southeast to east. Everybody knows Ndiigbo are taking over from GEJ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Soldiers Have To Buy Their Own Uniforms Too - WHY NO CNN INTERVIEW? / Prophet I O Samuel / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.