Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50305 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by temitemi1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
[img]http://abujade.files./2014/04/jonathandancingkano.jpg[/img]

Jonathan has always been insensitive - It will be surprising if today is different.

When they was a blast in Abuja, many Boys burnt and over 200 girls abducted in Chibok - Dr. Ebelemi Jonathan was in Kano to showcase is infamous dancing skills, by rock the world of this woman for the world to see.
CLAPTRAP!!!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Walphem(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?
postpone till when? A later date? What gives us tge assurance that similar occurrence won't happen then again...the best thing is/was for him NOT TO HAVE DECLARED AT ALL
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by popcykaylah(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:
OP, yu shud be ashamed of yourself. so cos yu kno he is declaring today yu and ur rodents up North decided to bomb so as to foil todays activity. yu hav failed.

2moro yu wud say ur North is not developed.

GEJ till una stop to bomb and kill una people.

Mr man ..have you ever seen a dead person before ?I mean witness someone die ..and have you seen someone brutally murdered ?and have you seen kids brutally scattered by bomb blast? do you have a child ?I wish you had one and he or she was part of the blast ..you have no heart or feelings for human race .if you don't have anything better to say.shut your ugly mouth

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
cirmuell:
in what sense?
Join me in my efforts to rescue Nigeria from the age long hold of the PDP

Come along with me and I'll make you fishers of men

Let's enlighten the lots who think Nigeria will work out itself without any change.

Those who think that 16 yrs is not enough to wipe off the woes of our historical years of misrule.

Let's let them know that 16 yrs of democracy should be able to correct 31 years of khakistocracy. If only we have the right people in the right place.

Let them know we cannot continue in this corrupt manner .

Let them know that many graduates are jobless today...because they have no connection.

Let people know that even if Nigeria becomes the largest economy in the world...the issue of corruption will make us poorer and the richer will be richer...there will still be no jobs and no light and no food for those who have no connections.

Let people know that GeJ will never fight corruption.

Let people know that our military which was never known for corruption has become so corrupt that BH is now gaining ground.

Let them know that another 4 years of this strong boko haram army unshaken will lead to the destruction of Nigeria.

Let them know that when all hell is let loose , GeJ and his family, Badeh and his family, and all those in power will travel out and leave us to our fate.

Let them know that there is only one man who the army fee. One man who corruption fears. One man who boko haram fears. He is harmless when he has no power...but he is ruthless when he is given power.

Let them know..that that is the man everybody is looking up to ..for direction because he has done it before.

Let them know that APC and PDP may have no difference after all...but there is only one simple difference between APC and PDP...

Buhari is that difference... He did it before as president for just 20 months..and he shook the USA and UK ... Our economy became intimidatingly robust and independent.

He lead the army to defeat boko haram in 1983
He chased them far into Chad.

This man brought discipline...
This man did all these in less than 2yrs

I won't vote for APC.

But I will vote for Buhari.

Even if he joins PDP.

But this man doesn't have money to campaign... But if we value our future as a nation... Its our duty to campaign for the man.

And that's is why I need you Cirmuell ... To rise up and become a fisher of men...we need men like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by iluvnaija: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Heartless!

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by cecs(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by April4th(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Is Jonathan the first president of Nigeria? was obasanjo not a president? was the state of violence as it is now? was yaradua not president though for a short time, did he not handle the situation of the Niger Delta militants? I really don't understand why Jonathan in incapable of handling the situation, its very shameful.

It seems you're misinformed madam. How did Yaradua handle d niger delta militants? If not for the inputs of GEJ and intervention of EK Clark do you think militancy would've ended?

4 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by popcykaylah(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:
OP, yu shud be ashamed of yourself. so cos yu kno he is declaring today yu and ur rodents up North decided to bomb so as to foil todays activity. yu hav failed.

Mr man ..have you ever seen a dead person before ?I mean witness someone die ..and have you seen someone brutally murdered ?and have you seen kids brutally scattered by bomb blast? do you have a child ?I wish you had one and he or she was part of the blast ..you have no heart or feelings for human race .if you don't have anything better to say.shut your ugly mouth
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by swezenberg(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:
How many People died in Nigeria yesterday? How many will die tomorrow and next week. Should this nation stop functioning because people are dying?

You are more heartless than Jonathan. By the time it happens to your family you will have an answer to that question. What you people say today will later live to hunt you. How on earth can you say this about people who have lost their lives to what they know nothing about. So if Jonathan wins as long as it does not affect you, children, women can continue to die for another 4 years. Now I know Nigerians have no values for lives as long as it does not affect them. No wonder US will never help a country like Nigeria. US knows Jonathan is economical with the truth about Boko haram and will not come and waste the lives of their soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Did you actually go to school? You started by making your stand obvious (insulting Mr President) and only to conclude by asking one stupid question. There are a lot of informative materials which never see the light of front page on this Nairaland platform; yet, the so called regulators keep bringing useless articles/write-ups into the front page to slur people in positions of authority.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Charchy07(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerians are the problem,not Nigeria,this country can only get better, if we start correcting our mistakes,accept the fact that we all are not making the necessary moves to improve this country,i know that if Nigerians works as one doing the right things,we would probably be one of the best nations in the world within a very short time,because Nigeria has all that it takes to be admired and respected by the world,just like U.S.A, but we lack the attitude,we keep encoraging leaders who have little or nothing to offer,we say they have done alot, when they have done basically nothing. we are more interested in the tribe,region,religion,and amount of money they give to us during their election campaigns, we overlook their performance(for incumbent leaders),their patriotic efforts,how commited they have been etc. Yet when such leader is elected,and performs below our expectation,we call for his/her head! we make loud noise,we ridicule him/her,yet,he/she will still be voted for again,after settling us. Last bullet:Nigerians MUST change for a new Nigeria of our dreams.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by rhames(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Would anyone bloody care if it happened at Abuja? grin
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Ybholy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
His presidential ambition of course !
How can only him seek for something beyond human imagination when his critics are busy looking for a way to embezzle our funds .

The issue of boko haram is not one man business , it requires the effort of all including you and I .

I drop my pen .
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by okok0bioko: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerians, una go suffer tire, the country will always be poor. Jonathan ko
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by erico2k2(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
popcykaylah:

who in Nigeria do you think has not witnessed them things or knows someone who has,no need for the hate, the Bomb was for a reason and that reason has been overshadowed, its called shine in the face of terror, I live in London during the London bombing, next day we went to work still.

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by firstolalekan(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:

I am ashmed of you, your family and your generation, GEJ has planned his declaration long before now, so because of the Northerners and the APC who find joy in killing their children and their generation the country should be held to ransom Haba!!! You sound uneducated, can't u see that this was a calculated plan to throw Mr President off balance Can't you see that the opposition in their quest to grab power are trying all possible means to discredit GEJ.... The fact is clear, those who are with you are so many more than those who are against Mr President... So little girl, I mean op wake up, stop being a fool, we can not go back, the future is bright, you cannot snatch power by propagander, you cannot!!!
Shut your hoe!
Fuckîng morôn

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Boss13: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:

Is this the lies you have resorted in telling? I am ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by franugo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
iluvnaija:
This is heartless!

though am not a political person i.e, i couldn't care less about voting in the thieves{ they ALL are} 2 cum loot more money, but i think u are wrong. A meeting held weekly cannot compare 2 a declaration{ though i still don't c the need 4 such lavish declarations 4 offices}. The weekly meetings are a regular thing and thus little effort is really put into them compared 2 declaration 4 presidency.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by samplegirl(f): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
abegi make we hear word...more than 50 children die every fucken day in this country but who cares?...NOBODY!!!

May God bless you and your family. It is only when the terrorists kill that we know people die. When hundreds of thousand innocent northern kids die from preventable disease because the so called Alhajis and their cohorts refuse to allow them access to vaccination the poster will not yell blue murder.

The poster may not have known that the North produces the highest number of destitutes on Nigerian streets thanks to refusal of their leaders to deny them of western medicare, afterall they all haram but the poster will not report that because it is not linkable to Jonathan.

Useless post!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by erico2k2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
April4th:

It seems you're misinformed madam. How did Yaradua handle d niger delta militants? If not for the inputs of GEJ and intervention of EK Clark do you think militancy would've ended?
Leave am, these people dont just know.By now there would have been no money to share.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Akpan107(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Did they actually bombed those innocent children in oda to stop GEJ?
GEJ is unstopable!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by stebell(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
popcykaylah:

Mr man ..have you ever seen a dead person before ?I mean witness someone
die ..and have you seen someone brutally murdered ?and have you seen
kids brutally scattered by bomb blast? do you have a child ?I wish you
had one and he or she was part of the blast ..you have no heart or
feelings for human race .if you don't have anything better to say.shut
your ugly mouth

yu faggoooots shud stop mentioning ma username.
other regions of the country are developing at an alarming rate and yu peeps are killing children jus to stop an event.

by 2020, the SS, SE, SW and maybe middlebelt will be like Dubai while the towns yu destroyed will ansa another Somalia

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
samplegirl:

May God bless you and your family. It is only when the terrorists kill that we know people die. When hundreds of thousand innocent northern kids die from preventable disease because the so called Alhajis and their cohorts refuse to allow them access to vaccination the poster will not yell blue murder.

The poster may not have known that the North produces the highest number of destitutes on Nigerian streets thanks to refusal of their leaders to deny them of western medicare, afterall they all haram but the poster will not report that because it is not linkable to Jonathan.

Useless post!

Amen to the bolded o grin grin...and your point is SPOT ON!!!..1billion likes.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
sneezeemek:
But is very sensitive for Rochas to declara some hours after d bombing....nd I guess we all heard his speach? "he indeed promised to bring trailer loads of money" that formed d speech of a presidential aspirant, am anxiously waiting to see any Of them come up with executive blueprint, tell us what u want to do for us if voted in, only God know how long I will wait, all they do is to the media nd insult d office of d presidency,they can't make a full page statement without swearing nd insulting the no1 citizen d very seat that supposed to be. respected by all, seriously that's not how to be an opposition, in a demoratic dispensation! Opposition is very good but a valid opposition.am opposition that can positively challenge d ruling party! Put pdp nd apc aside I will go for pdp not bcus they re super good but bcus apc is not any better, nd d devil I knw is better than the angel I don't know
Useless post. Hasnt d so called president debased d seat? So u support unlimited looting of d treasury rite n oda abnormalities under gej. ur head need serious revamping man
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by major466(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Larryfly:

if u calm down and read ur comment or give it ti the next sane person to read it and explain wat you hv just written to you, you will find out that in all sincerity YOU RE A FOO.L
It depends on what you define as Fool.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Many of you are here vomiting or writing what you don't know. Who killed the students, was it not an elderly suicide bomber from the north? The man has lost his value for life, that's why he went down low as to taking the lives of his future leaders. Its witchcraft, to kill your tomorrow for whatsoever reason. Yet, they'll be crying foul when they see other tribes or region succeeding. Repent! Who sent him is suppose to be your question. All this are plan to stop GEJ by some miscreants. Mind you he sent his condolence to them same yesterday. Well, he has declared his intentions to run. Advice your people.

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by kayemdy: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Was he clueless n insensitive back then at Bayelsa?

Was he clueless n insensitive b4 he contested n won d 2011 election?

How can someone make a bold statement that he will make the nation ungovernable if lost d election n no one talks abt it?

How can we keep mute that a presidential aspirant came from a region/state in chaos n has done nothn to help curb it?

Why was there no bomb blast prior to their own declaration?

R we fighting a wrong course?

4 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Everyone against GEJ cluelessness and outright wickedness is from the north right?

You need a mechanic to check your brain.
God alone will bless u 4 dis..Don't mind d cobweb head!!!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by hadunihade(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
idealsico:
No.It is not insensitivity.We can not allow insurgents to hold this country to ransom. It was actually timed to dissuade the president from declaring his intentions. There are better ways of achieving and or proving your opposition/dislike for the president without taking innocent lives. Again, the masterminds have been disappointed. Nigeria is bigger than any individual or region. God bless Nigeria. My condolences to the bereaved families.
U be first class mumu
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by whao: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Is Jonathan the first president of Nigeria? was obasanjo not a president? was the state of violence as it is now? was yaradua not president though for a short time, did he not handle the situation of the Niger Delta militants? I really don't understand why Jonathan in incapable of handling the situation, its very shameful.

Indeed so shameful, but wait a minute!

President Yar'adua offer the millitants amnesty and the accepted the offer, president GEJ offers them same but SHEKAU said over their dead bodies to lay their arms "we re fighting for Allah and every ARNE(meaning a non muslim) who does not turn to islam must be killed"......... Now you can understand their cause is more of religion that politics and the sokalled muslim leaders who wanted to use them to fight religion can't stop them anymore. Shekau has seen money and power to control thousands of evil troops to destroy innocent lives n nw u expect him to handover power? Don't forget that they re power phrick n can die for it.

Don't expect GEJ to carry gun and fight cos he is the chief security, don't forget must of the serving chiefs re from the north, they hv ministers n lots of political favor from Mr president, what re they doing instead of stealing the money belonging to the buying of new weapons n empowering the armies in war front. Tell me, what do u really want GEJ to do

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
kendrick93:
why should he move sumtin dat has already been planned... buhari and his boko boys hav failed if dat was there intention to derail jona's declaration.. shame on them
..are you well @ all? undecided
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by samplegirl(f): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
idealsico:
No.It is not insensitivity.We can not allow insurgents to hold this country to ransom. It was actually timed to dissuade the president from declaring his intentions. There are better ways of achieving and or proving your opposition/dislike for the president without taking innocent lives. Again, the masterminds have been disappointed. Nigeria is bigger than any individual or region. God bless Nigeria. My condolences to the bereaved families.

Tell them!!!

In 2004, March 11 to be precise series of cordinated bombing took place in Spanish city of Atocha. 191 people died and about 1800 wounded. It was three days to election and that incident swayed the public.The election was not postponed but the incubent lost. Bin Laden and his agents of darkness took glory. That is exactly what they want to do here but we are strong willed. No amount of intimadation will break our resolve.

My condolences to the bereaved families but we must march forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.