Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Inventory And Sales Application - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Inventory And Sales Application (741 Views)

I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? / Efficient And Great Point Of Sales Application For Businesses / Do You Need An Inventory And Sales Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inventory And Sales Application by cmdimkpa(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2008
I have an inventory and sales application designed for complete monitoring of inventory items in stock as well as facilitating sales of stocked items. Very cheap and extremely efficient software. Call or text 0703 087 0839 (mike) if interested.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paid/unpaid Work Experience In An It Firm . / We Need 2 Programmers Who Resides In Or Close To Onitsha Or Asaba / Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.