Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) (39879 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by simplisity(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wether phobia or not, u cant cheat d nature. Time will tell wether they will get married or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by sukkot: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
marriage can actually be very enjoyable. so long as you check your egos and expectations at the door. question is how many people are willing to check their egos, attitudes and ' desire to procreate with many ' at the door ? if you meet someone who you are willing to do all that for, then thats your partner.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Peejayybold(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
lanxlot:
u go advice ur brother Make e marry number 5? xcept the brother u detest.
you took the words frm me. Ow will a man watch his wife go out dressed like dat (5). I can't even call her mum outside. What legacy r they leavin for d ones coming behind dem. Sayin dey av phobia for marriage na jst one good lie. Which man will settle for them in real life. People with cheap virtues
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO!

You prolly don't know me. You think all my life with women revolve around pus.sy or how to get them laid?

Sigh! Real men indeed
This land will kill you, buyers beware.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO!

You prolly don't know me. You think all my life with women revolve around pus.sy or how to get them laid?

Sigh! Real men indeed
Living in self denial is part of it.
So, kindly continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Dnt mind him jare!! To him, being a real man is all about sleeping around and beating records of how many women to sleep with. just imagine this kind of man marrying. he will jsut cause havoc in the life of hiis wife. That is how many people bring all sorts of problems into marriages. You are just among the very few sane men on Nairaland in the midst of horrible creatures.

I dnt blame these women for their phobia. The many stories that touch surrounding nigerian marriages nowadays is enough to make singles cringe. So why bother so much about it? Its this kind of post you will see men saying these women are deceiving themselves. When they hear a female talkng about marriage, they complain she is desperate and wants to marry by fire by force then they run away from her. when she is saying she has phobia, they say she is deceiving herself. Even women in this thread who have husbands treating them like sh1t will open mouth and talk when they are frustrated. Now you wonder why they are all a confused bunch. People are too obsessed with marriage here in naija yet some of the marriages are nothing to write home about, with them having extramarital affairs up and down, exchanging stds and deceiving others that they are happily married. only few people get it right. Nigerians are huge hypocrites and many of what they say should not be taken seriously. Which is why nobody should be pressurized to get married because people forcing you to marry have huge problems they cannot sort out in their own marriage. Marriage isnt by force. There are people wo dnt fancy it or do not consider themselves marriage worthy. God did not make it compulsory. Whoever wants to marry should marry. whoever doesnt want to should stay away from it. Its that simple. But trust the ever judgemental nigerians with their horrible mentality, to stick their nose into what doesnt concern them. Its this same horrible mentality that has led many into bad marriages.

You know some guys/men boys rather are myopic like that?
They actually define their self-worth based on the women they have laid, and it gets me wondering how their brain/conscience is wired. Instead of them to be bothered on how to be successful - since they have concluded that women like money...lol

The pressure on the average Nigerian lady to get married is too much!
Everyone isn't destined to get married abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
These ladies don't care about marriage but Nigerians, with their pathetic nosiness would ne'er allow them to rest.

Atleast, they have shown some ego-driven men that women are not being favoured by getting married to them.

Only if some African men will change their archaic way of reasoning and stop being full of themselves and chauvinistic.

Yours Sincerely-
francistony(m)

cheesy

Nigerian Men, Change !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by KLand(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pyrrho:
What's your point?

Oh, please read the post you quoted again.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by KLand(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pyrrho:
What's your point?

I'm surprised at your question. Please refer to the post you quoted again.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

You know some guys/men boys rather are myopic like that?
They actually define their self-worth based on the women they have laid, and it gets me wondering how their brain/conscience is wired. Instead of them to be bothered on how to be successful - since they have concluded that women like money...lol

The pressure on the average Nigerian lady to get married is too much!
Everyone isn't destined to get married abeg.

Isnt that ridiculous? Self worth defined by how many ladies they can sleep with. How is that of benefit to the society that it has to be a thing to brag about? yet they are the same people criticising ladies for opening their legs after bedding them.

People who pressurize ladies to marry have forgotten that they wont marry themselves. Having many single ladies around is also a reflection of how the men themselves are. Are the men serious to get married? are they ready? All they wanna do is bed all the ladies on earth first before marriage then continue bedding after marriage. Are those kind of men marriageable? I dnt blame these women jare. Too many people with their wahala. If being single makes them happy with no marriage stress to disturb them, let them knock themselves out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by ceononi: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
#I see... shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Kx:
Funmi Iyanda- Antelope nor get old age

She's the prettiest so far
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2014
lalasticlala:
5 Gloria Doyle
Singer turned evangelist shuoo

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2014
lalasticlala:

But they admitted having phobia for marriage

So does every other person
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Singer turned evangelist shuoo

Lol

Maybe d pix were when she was still in d world
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2014
KingBish:

But it's very difficult to trust illiterates na.
Your incoherence is epic!

Take a chill pill sister , it's just for the humour
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Most of the already have a child outa wedlock...!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Am I the only one in love with SophyRocks?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
obowunmi:
Am I the only one in love with SophyRocks?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:

undecided undecided undecided
you just fell inlove with her yesterday and you are asking questions,i have loved her from distance before i saw her on NL and been crushing on her ever since. i swear she if she a rock she gotta be the finest diamond ever. sophy you rock.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
cupidhero:

you just fell inlove with her yesterday and you are asking questions,i have loved her from distance before i saw her on NL and been crushing on her ever since. i swear she if she a rock she gotta be the finest diamond ever. sophy you rock.

Awwwwwww. Lol. Do you know me from somewhere? You talk like you know me way before NL. Have we met?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yesterday ke? No.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by orble: 2:56am On Dec 31, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
I don't blame dem. Not once. If I'll av my way. I'll go thru IVF and av my babies. I don't need a man to av sex wt me to av babies. Neither will I be a lesbian. Godforbid!

And "...I'll av my way. I'll go thru IVF and av my babies."

These babies shall be called bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.