Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Gsm Call Centre Start-up Information - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gsm Call Centre Start-up Information (1202 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Quick Cash Blueprint To Earn $100-$250 Daily With Zero Start-up Capital: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Call Centre Start-up Information by netmoney(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2008
First:If you follow my direction in this guide,I assure you that you will make a constant N20,000 per month and this is the least you would be making.

Second:I assure you that following this guide protects your investment,you can not quit this

business with even a N10 loss of capital.

Third:All the information given here is based on my personal experience with the business.

Please note that for time sake,this guide has been summarised to some extent.

The GSM CALL CENTER BIZ

I operated 2 phone call center suceesfully for a total period of two years (April 2005 to March

2007) and I decided to prepare this for the consumption of my fellow Nairalanders who may be

interested in starting a business but although they have the capital,they still do not know what

business they can start. Please go to http://nairaplus..com/2009/12/starting-gsm-call-center-business.html for this information.
Re: Gsm Call Centre Start-up Information by netmoney(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2008
I hope this guide would help you all looking for something worthwhile to lay your hands on and start doing.

When you start your Call Center,just like with any business start-up,you would need to treat customers well for loyalty and to increase patronage.If you have a good disposition to the people you serve each and every day, making much more than the stipulated N20,000 profit per month would be a piece of cake.

When I partnered with one Yakub,in the Abadina community,U.I, as a result of our jovial attitude, we pulled more than 50% of customers ,and were making at least N1,500 profit daily. That was my first shot at owning and operating a GSM Call Centre.But there was a problem - LACK OF  CONTROL AND MONEY MANAGEMENT and I would write on that soon, in case you are planning on starting a partnership with someone.

Most people's problem with starting a Call Center is because they "commonize" it, to them,this Call centre operators are too poor,but on the contrary,most are far richer than they.

Till my pen creates more writing,I'd say have a fun-filled day.

(1) (Reply)

100,000 Backlinks To Your Site / 3 In 1 Printer Promotion Price Hp Officejet ,laserjjet Printers Available / Make Kool Money By Investing In PAMM Instant Forex Trading.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.