Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Way Out For A Greater Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Out For A Greater Nigeria (371 Views)

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu,may You Live Long To See D Greater Nigeria In Jesus Na / Transforming Greater Nigeria Through Political And Economic Will (pictures) / Toward A Greater Nigeria. HAPPY INDEPENDENCES DAY OCTOBER 1ST in advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Out For A Greater Nigeria by slightlyMad(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Looking at the current security, financial and corrupt situation of the country
and the way these guys swap party members every week.
intelligent minds will accept that APC or PDP is not the way forward

If we vote PDP in, we should expect more extreme bombings.

If we vote APC in, Nigeria's economy will be milked dry to the marrow and we may be force to convert to Islam if not worse.

However, if we vote other candidates in because we don't want APC or PDP, these candidates may not be able to individually gather enough votes to win as widespread riggings may be in the favour of APC or PDP

My suggestion:
Nigerians need to unite and vote one 3rd candidate in.
We dont know those set to run and those who wont but if we cast a vote here.
and come up with a good candidate, we can all vote this party and candidate in, even if we independently hold a different opinion about this candidate. For the sake of the future of this great nation and not handing it over to APC or PDP
We must unite for this candidate.

If you are in support of this opinion of mine, please list the potential candidates EXCLUDING Buhari/tinubu and GEJ so we can commence the poll on another thread.
Even if these candidates at the moment have no intention to run.
please suggest them.
thanks.
Re: The Way Out For A Greater Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
I would vote for any vibrant and purpose-driven youth under the aegis of even the most-unheard-of political party in Nigeria, provided he has got ideas to move the nation forward.

Not having made a search on the existence of such personage, I'll just mention Oshiomole per incuriam.
Re: The Way Out For A Greater Nigeria by tinkinjow: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
The only way out is for each state to become a country

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For GEJ Supporters / Nigerians Didn’t Vote Me As Their President Because I Lacked Experience In Steal / Nigerian Leaders Responsible For B’ Haram –falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.