Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Do You Want Me To Add For You In My Educational Website? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Want Me To Add For You In My Educational Website? (485 Views)

Check Out This Educational Website - No Regrets (share This) / I Need Help With My Educational Website. / What Do You Expect In An Educational Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want Me To Add For You In My Educational Website? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
My newly created I month old website www.nickzom.com solves calculations for you showing the workings ranging from all secondary school mathematics and physics to engineering calculations. I treat it like a blog by uploading new contents or rather making it to solve more things everyday. I can only but notice that Nigerians aren't using it as regards to other countries. Therefore, I have decided to ask you guys if there is any calculation that is giving you tough times. Just post it and I am going to handle it. My website also solves showing the workings clearly for you to understand. It's really cool and I want you guys to enjoy it like peeps from other countries (especially US and India). I publicize every new content I add in my blog www.nicholasidoko..com and on my Facebook Page Nickzom. You can just move around the site you may or may not be surprised with what you see. Finally, It's totally free, no registration at all is required and no ads (for now).

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle New Features To Upgrade Your Self / Initial Public Offering O​​f Wonderla / Soyinka Laments Gradual Destruction Of UNIMAID By Boko Haram's Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.