Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments (1173 Views)

When God Forgives, He Forgets: Be Like Him / Genuis - The Movie: Who was John Lennon? / Jesus Forgives A Woman Taken In Adultery: Should This Be In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by Recognise: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2008
deleted
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by Cayon(f): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2008
LOL, this article is so funny

And if the Vatican didn't forgive John Lennon undecided What??

The only thing that matters is John Lennon asking God for forgiveness.

Peace
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by DavidDylan(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2008
John Lennon didnt offend the vatican so what are they "forgiving"? lipsrsealed
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by huxley(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2008
The VAtican are such obsessive attention seekers.  Why have they bothered to do this?  What purpose does it serve, this silly concept of forgiveness?
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by H2O2: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2008
LOL The Vatican. grin grin cheesy good one.
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
Can anyone tell the Vatican that John Lennon has been spotted in the post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-186423.32.html#bot
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by affee(f): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments

So?
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by SisiJinx: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2008
You guys don't see what this means. . . Now Lennon can go to heaven. You know he's been waiting by the pearly gates for 40 yrs after the angel said to him "I. . . I'm sorry but I can't let you in. I mean if it wasn't the Vatican who needs to give their stamp of approval maybe I coulda snuck you in but with them. . . Duuuuude, that's a no no, I can't risk it".

Yeah.

I'm Happy for Lennon ooh, I am!
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

You guys don't see what this means. . . Now Lennon can go to heaven. You know he's been waiting by the pearly gates for 40 years after the angel said to him "I. . . I'm sorry but I can't let you in.

Who told you that Lennon has been waiting at pearly gates for 40 years, the Vatican?  Read what those who sighted him said about  his condition recently in the quote below:

OLAADEGBU:

It shocked us to see how their bodies were destroyed.  Worms were coming in and out of their empty eye sockets, mouths, and ears; and were penetrating the skin all through their bodies.  This fulfills the word of God written in the book of Isaiah 66:24 "They shall go forth; they shall gaze upon the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against Me; for their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched; they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind."  Also in Mark 9:44,"Where their worm never ceases and the fire is not put out."  We were just horrified at what we were watching.  We saw flames about 9 to 12 feet high.  Within each flame, there was the soul of a person that has died and went to hell. 
The Lord allowed us to see a man who was inside of one of the cauldrons.  He was upside down and the flesh on his face was falling in pieces.  He remained watching the Lord intently; and then started to shout and call on the name of Jesus.  He said, "[i]Lord have mercy! Lord give me a chance! Lord take me out of this place
!"  But the Lord Jesus didn't want to look at him.  Jesus simply turned his back on him.  When Jesus did this, the man started to curse and blaspheme the Lord.  This man was John Lennon, the member of the satanic music group "The Beatles."  John Lennon was a man who mocked and made fun of the Lord during his life.  He said that Christianity was going to disappear and Jesus Christ would be forgotten by everyone.  However, today this man is in hell and Jesus Christ is alive!!  Christianity hasn't disappeared either.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-186423.32.html#bot[quote][/quote]

I hope you will realise that you will not be deceived into believing that the Vatican can pray you out of hell.  I will rather believe the gospel now and be saved than to be deceived into thinking that I can make heaven if the pope forgives me after death.
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by chika98: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

You guys don't see what this means. . . Now Lennon can go to heaven. You know he's been waiting by the pearly gates for 40 years after the angel said to him "I. . . I'm sorry but I can't let you in. I mean if it wasn't the Vatican who needs to give their stamp of approval maybe I coulda snuck you in but with them. . . Duuuuude, that's a no no, I can't risk it".

Yeah.

WOW. No words for this really. No words!
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
Another christian bullshit. angry
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by SisiJinx: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2008
If the Pope’s forgiveness wasn’t important, why would they feel the need to forgive him 40yrs after the fact?

If the Vatican didn’t have a say on who gets into heaven, why would it make headlines?

40 yrs of standing outside by the pearly gates, watching people joyfully enter must have been hard for Lennon. At least now he can go join them, thanks to the Pope and the entire Vatican forgiving him.
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by Lady2(f): 3:02am On Dec 03, 2008
You guys don't see what this means. . . Now Lennon can go to heaven. You know he's been waiting by the pearly gates for 40 years after the angel said to him "I. . . I'm sorry but I can't let you in. I mean if it wasn't the Vatican who needs to give their stamp of approval maybe I coulda snuck you in but with them. . . Duuuuude, that's a no no, I can't risk it".

Yeah.

LOLOL

Another christian bullshit.

E DEY PAIN U FOR BODI?
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2008
~Lady~:

E DEY PAIN U FOR BODI?

More like irritating.
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by Dios(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
Lol, lol, lmFAO. Vatican forgives John lennon!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.
OLAADEGBU says John lennon is in hell and he was "sighted" in hell. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

SISI JINX says the Vatican has a say in who gets into "heaven", I Quote "40 years of standing outside by the pearly gates, watching people joyfully enter must have been hard for Lennon. At least now he can go join them, thanks to the Pope and the entire Vatican forgiving him."
grin grin grin grin

I say the pope is a two faced, lying son of a b***c. Preaching humility but walking around in $400 prada shoes, living in a country of his own,

F**k the pope, the vatican and everyone who believes in this bulls**t. Self righteous sonsofbitches. angry angry And the jew y'all worship can eat a fat ,
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by MadMax1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sisi Jinx! Hai! Let's hope the Vatican forgives you o. Wicked goil. grin grin grin
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by Lady2(f): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2008
More like irritating.

then go and take a cool bath.

if something irritates you stay away from it, only an idiot hangs around something that irritates him or her.

if a dog is biting you, you don't sit there and let it continue to bite you.

if there are ants biting you, you don't stand in the same spot. they will always continue to bite, there's nothing you can do about it. Just leave.

He who continues to stay in a place that irritates him is a fool.

He who continues to listen to music that irritates him is a fool.

He who continues to listen to those who annoy him is a fool.
Re: Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments by bettes(f): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
wow!isnt John Lennon lucky?maybe there's hope for Adolf Hitler,Mussolini,Saddam Hussien,Abacha and all suicide bombers!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Should Not Practise Yoga. / The Sanctifying Presence - Pastor Chris / PASTOR ANITA: Be Mindful Of Your New Nature (righteousness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.