Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Was Not Created. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Not Created. (2759 Views)

Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days / Jesus Told Me Hell Was Not Created For Man..... / Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Created. by DrLazDevitan: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Let me unfollow jaree...

I always get angry with fagg.ots that believe their god has no pe.nis...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Created. by honourhim: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

What made you feel you were created?

Is pro-creation the same with creation?

You people are talking as if pro creation and conceive are strange to the bible. God created the first male and female and ask them to be fruitful and multiply. Since then, conception and giving birth has been taking place from bible time till now. Eve conceived and gave birth to Cain and Abel. On and on its being going till now. What's this noise about being conceived and not created? As if its a new discovery. Abeg make we hear word jor.

Genesis 1:27,28.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 4:1,2.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
Re: I Was Not Created. by honourhim: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

And finally,

Do you think it was wise of god to command in your bible that humans and all reproductive being should multiply and filled the earth,when he can always create and keep creating?

Without procreation, the bonding that exists between you and your parents, between you and your brothers and sisters, between you and your relations would be missing. A world without such bonding and love will not be sweet, except if you are telling us you don't enjoy the bonding that exists in your family or that there is no such bonding at all in your family.
Re: I Was Not Created. by DrLazDevitan: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

Without procreation, the bonding that exists between you and your parents, between you and your brothers and sisters, between you and your relations would be missing. A world without such bonding and love will not be sweet, except if you are telling us you don't enjoy the bonding that exists in your family or that there is no such bonding at all in your family.

You should tell bossmind all this not me...

From what you said so far,are we to agree god and the 1st man got no bond since he created man and did not procreated him?
Re: I Was Not Created. by DrLazDevitan: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

You people are talking as if pro creation and conceive are strange to the bible. God created the first male and female and ask them to be fruitful and multiply. Since then, conception and giving birth has been taking place from bible time till now. Eve conceived and gave birth to Cain and Abel. On and on its being going till now. What's this noise about being conceived and not created? As if its a new discovery. Abeg make we hear word jor.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

The question remains....

Where you created?

Yes or No.......

If man has the image of god it will be so easy to say we have got a picture of god's physical morphology?

Finally,

Why do you think we have same image with god because Moses the claimed authorship of genesis wrote so?
Re: I Was Not Created. by urheme: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
I was conceived.

If you were created, then you are not human.

Really?

How do you know you were conceived? Where you told? And by who?

You were fabricated in a test tube by scientist, if you are not human then what are you?
Re: I Was Not Created. by honourhim: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

You should tell bossmind all this not me...

Bro you are lying. Its you that my post addressed.
You were trying to paint God foolish for allowing procreation rather than creating every one same way he used in creating Adam. What I simply did was to tell you the wisdom of God in making room for procreation. Pls stop dodging it.

DrLazDevitan:

From what you said so far,are we to agree god and the 1st man got no bond since he created man and did not procreated him?

No. The first man has a bond with God. It was the breathe of God that gave life to Adam. Read Genesis 2:7.
Re: I Was Not Created. by honourhim: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

The question remains....

Where you created?

Yes or No.......

If man has the image of god it will be so easy to say we have got a picture of god's physical morphology?

Finally,

Why do you think we have same image with god because Moses the claimed authorship of genesis wrote so?

The questions you asked are irrelevant here. The aim of the OP was to detach himself from God since we christians preach that God created man. He felt that being conceived detaches him from being part of God's creation, unfortunately for him, the "conceive" he talked about is still linked to God.
Bro leave your diversionary tactics. The aim of the OP has been defeated and thats the end of the story. I' dont beg people to believe the bible. Your unbelief doesnt change anything. Many people have left bible to join atheism or other belief. Since they left, the world hasnt become a better place rather the world is still sinking from evil to evil. The same evil they read in the bible that made a lot of them hate God. Feel free with whatever you want to believe.
Re: I Was Not Created. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
bossminded:

Shakespeare and newton..cool

What about the other I asked?

Now we come back to books again, had it been at the front of the bible it was written clearly that "this book was written by God"
What u have blived?...lol

Ask ur sef this question, what about if truly there is God and it was on the last day u got to know....

There are a lot of things that I would tell u, that would shock u....

Knowing about God and knwing God

Re 2 different tinz.....

Comparing your God to Shakespeare and Newton. LOL. I hope you realise that those men are dead.
Re: I Was Not Created. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

OK. So, are you created or conceived?
Re: I Was Not Created. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

The questions you asked are irrelevant here. The aim of the OP was to detach himself from God since we christians preach that God created man. He felt that being conceived detaches him from being part of God's creation, unfortunately for him, the "conceive" he talked about is still linked to God.
Bro leave your diversionary tactics. The aim of the OP has been defeated and thats the end of the story. I' dont beg people to believe the bible. Your unbelief doesnt change anything. Many people have left bible to join atheism or other belief. Since they left, the world hasnt become a better place rather the world is still sinking from evil to evil. The same evil they read in the bible that made a lot of them hate God. Feel free with whatever you want to believe.

All this blabbing instead of answering a simple question. these xtians sef.
Re: I Was Not Created. by DrLazDevitan: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:

Bro you are lying. Its you that my post addressed.
You were trying to paint God foolish for allowing procreation rather than creating every one same way he used in creating Adam. What I simply did was to tell you the wisdom of God in making room for procreation. Pls stop dodging it.

No. The first man has a bond with God. It was the breathe of God that gave life to Adam. Read Genesis 2:7.

You are still being funny...

Paint God foolish? How?

Please go back at my former post and see if i was in support of creation theory or procreation as it has been from the beginning.

Should I believe we were created or procreated?

If you say we are created,does it mean creation as a myth is still on?

May be you are trying to assume procreation is the way god has remain in the process of creation?

As much as i can tell,i indeed support the fact humans comes about by procreation,and procreation of like being will have no end.We can't be created if i should go by biblical knowledge and by a simple reasoning,it will too draining to create each human as god did for Adams...

So the Op is clearly and fatally wrong to have this belief he was created.
Re: I Was Not Created. by DrLazDevitan: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

All this blabbing instead of answering a simple question. these xtians sef.

Very tired about them!
Re: I Was Not Created. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
bossminded:

Lol... he loves you, I mean he loves u dearly

And i don't love him angry angry angry, I love women!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Created. by honourhim: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

Very tired about them!

Just like we are tired of you people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk / T.B Joshua Sticks With His Prophecy On US Election / Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.