Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up (2346 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
..................................Enyeama
/
Onazi......Oboabona...Omeruo.....Oshaniwa
/
/
..................Lawal..........................Akpan....................
/
/
.......................................Mikel.....................................
/
/
Samuel.......................................................Musa
/
/
.................................Emenike.....................................
/
/
it is likely that keshi is going to feature the same starting line up that defeated Sudan 3-1 in Abuja.
GOODLUCK AFRICAN CHAMPIONS!
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
..................................Enyeama
/
Onazi......Oboabona...Omeruo.....Oshaniwa
/
/
..................Mikel..........................Akpan....................
/
/
..........................Eduok/Babatunde.........................
/
/
Samuel.......................................................Musa
/
/
.................................Emenike.....................................
/
/
i would prefer something like this because we need goals.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Truth24(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Where d Ike of a guy na
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Truth24(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Where d Ike of a guy na....Abi him go dey subs
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Truth24:
Where d Ike of a guy na....Abi him go dey subs
it is likely he is going to start from the bench
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Super Eagles and Eskisehirspor combative
midfielder Raheem Lawal limped out of the
Eagles training session on Thursday
morning fueling fears he might have picked
up an injury.
The 24-year-old is expected to make the trip
to Congo with the team but an ice pack was
visible around his left thigh leading to fears
he might have done his hamstring in
training.
He was one of Nigeria best performers in
the Super Eagles sole win so far in the
AFCON 2015 qualifiers,the 2-1 win over
Abuja in Sudan.
SL10.ng learnt from a team source that he
will undergo a late fitness test to ascertain
his readiness for the must win game in
Pointe Noire.
Lawal's injury now means two players in
the team to face Congo are injury doubts
with goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, also set
to undergo a late fitness test.
In the game against Sudan he dovetailed
nicely in a three man midfield consisting of
himself, Hope Akpan and John Mikel Obi and
he will be a huge miss if he is pass unfit.
However, John Obi Mikel, who has been
frozen out of the Chelsea first team due to
an injury, trained unscathed and appears
fully fit and ready for the Congo game.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Berbakaz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
i prefer 4-4-2 with emike and ik uche in front,musa should play from midfield

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by zoboizee: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
op, u r nt even current. did u c babatunde there. And mind u, samuel plays from the left. onazi playing ryt back to me is y i will still want keshi sacked. dat's totally nt worth it. oboabona has become a burden of late- too slow and predictable. if Ambrose cant play centre nor ryt back then y call him. same goes for azubuike or even kwambe whom to me his just favoured by keshi same way as Agbim. Oboabona plays as ryt back wen he was in sunshine week in week out and Ambrose plays as centre back week in week out. Keshi kept putting square peg in round hole yet looking for a perfect result. Let him keep dreaming. Very soon he will call new set of guys and then start complaining about practice time. These eagles have always being poor on astro turf, from games in malawi,sudan etc., Anyways, am nt expecting much from them. Our dead ball conversion ratio put smiles on our opponents faces because it has been totally poor. And eagles tend to play long balls of late. I dnt knw why?
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
zoboizee:
op, u r nt even current. did u c babatunde there. And mind u, samuel plays from the left. onazi playing ryt back to me is y i will still want keshi sacked. dat's totally nt worth it. oboabona has become a burden of late- too slow and predictable. if Ambrose cant play centre nor ryt back then y call him. same goes for azubuike or even kwambe whom to me his just favoured by keshi same way as Agbim. Oboabona plays as ryt back wen he was in sunshine week in week out and Ambrose plays as centre back week in week out. Keshi kept putting square peg in round hole yet looking for a perfect result. Let him keep dreaming. Very soon he will call new set of guys and then start complaining about practice time. These eagles have always being poor on astro turf, from games in malawi,sudan etc., Anyways, am nt expecting much from them. Our dead ball conversion ratio put smiles on our opponents faces because it has been totally poor. And eagles tend to play long balls of late. I dnt knw why?
Babatunde is there,check properly,Onazi does the job of a RB better than all of them,samuel,Emenike and Musa are not fixated on one position in the attack,they swap wings.
Saying that Oboabona started as a RB remember that drogba was once a defender.
Pls lets leave the big boss to do his job.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by khattab02: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
finniblinks:
Babatunde is there,check properly,Onazi does the job of a RB better than all of them,samuel,Emenike and Musa are not fixated on one position in the attack,they swap wings.
Saying that Oboabona started as a RB remember that drogba was once a defender.
Pls lets leave the big boss to do his job.
and ferdinand as a striker, puyol as a right back, ramos as a right back, Mc Nair as attacking midfielder, and Bale as left back etc....
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by vickylinco(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
abeg, where is leon balogun? he is a right back na....abi he is not back from injury since ni?
Re: AFCON Qualifiers:Congo Vs Nigeria-probable Line Up by khattab02: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
vickylinco:
abeg, where is leon balogun? he is a right back na....abi he is not back from injury since ni?
I think so.

(1) (Reply)

IRIB Varzesh Schedules Daily And Live Fixtures On Other Channels / . / Superssport United Vs Heartland Another Rsa/naija Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.