Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe (845 Views)

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by Beazy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
In another sad development, A bomb blast today claimed the lives of 47 children and injured 97 at Government Science Technical College, Potiskum. Musa Ibrahim Yahaya — a 17-year-old student at the school who was being treated at the hospital for head wounds told AP
“We were waiting for the principal to address us, around 7:30 a.m., when we heard a deafening sound and I was blown off my feet, people started screaming and running, I saw blood all over my body.”
AP reported that most of the bodies taken to the hospital were between the ages of 11 and 20, according to a morgue attendant.

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
A mixture of sadness and resignation.. if a blind man refuses to raise his hand to be helped to his feet, only the sound of a hungry lion will get him to run.

AREWA.. this is where decades of ignoble pride, greed and uncharacteristically illiterate decisions have landed you. GEJ please rally your senses and get this ship of clueless Governors in line to manage this matter. or do you want our gutless military to take-over angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by dahdah: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
There is God OOOO
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by supersonic(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abi

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by timisnup(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
shocked
Mak i no talk, insulting the president is nw a punishable offence. undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
timisnup:
shocked
Mak i no talk, insulting the president is nw a punishable offence. undecided

Insult him for what exactly?
For sending bomb to a school to kill children?
Or for being the President of a fraudulent entity you cal a country?

Take your insult to where it belongs!

1. To Uthman Dan Fodio who first brought terror to our doorsteps
2. To the white witch called Luggard, who forced us into a union with merchants of death.
3. To Islamists who insist that "Allah" is a blood thirst god.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by phollybee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria jagajaga
Poor man dey Suffer Suffer....

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidency: Fierce Battle For Tinubu's Endorsement / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The National Assembly Imbroglio. / 11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.