Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects (2615 Views)

Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate / APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages / Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Collynzo9: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Diamond Bank MD dumps PDP, picks APGA
guber form

A Former Managing Director of Diamond Bank Plc, Dr. Alex Oti, on Tuesday in Abuja dumped the Peoples Democratic Party and picked the All Progressives Grand Alliance nomination form for the 2015 governorship elections in Abia State. Meanwhile, APGA has rescheduled its activities for the conduct of its primaries to select its candidates for next year’s elections. Oti picked the APGA governorship nomination form after paying the N2 million for the expression of interest and the N10 million for the nomination form at the APGA national headquarters. He premised his decision to join APGA on his strong beliefs in the party’s ideology and his “determination to rescue Abia State from total collapse.” Oti said, “I have left the PDP and to me, coming to APGA is like home-coming. I like to use this opportunity to thank APGA leadership for warmly welcoming me to your office and welcoming me home. I have always said that APGA is not a political party but a religion for Nigerians, some of you will recall that when our national leader (Chukwuemeka Ojukwu) died, we did everything to make sure that he was given a befitting burial. I was the Chairman of the finance sub-committee. “I am very happy to be back home, we have a
mission to take back our state and put it back on the part of progress and industrialization. We have started that journey, we know that there are a whole lot we could do. When I look at Aba, I regret that I did not take this decision to serve my people. It is a great sacrifice for me to leave what I was doing until a few weeks ago. But it is not too late, we are here to win and we must win.” The National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh while welcoming Oti back to the party assured every aspirant on the party’s platform of a level- playing field. According to him, APGA was determined to win
more seats in next year’s general elections.
www.punchng.com/news/ex-diamond-bank-md-dumps-pdp-picks-apga-guber-form/

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Collynzo9: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
I so saw this coming and I will continue to laugh at people who say APGA is dying.
It just doesn't make sense for this man to be coming from the same party that produced the failure called T.A. Orji even though they have nothing else in common.
Welcome to APGA Oti.

Anambra - Obiano (APGA)
Imo - Iheanacho (APGA)
Abia - Oti (APGA)

Iseeeeeee!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by asha80(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
thats is not the link my friend.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by wasiudvd(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
APGA to.... OK

1 Like

Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by KwoiZabo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thats a welcome development, i thought he has picked the PDP form already? Anyway we must rid Abia state from the upcoming ochendos

1 Like

Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Collynzo9: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
asha80:
thats is not the link my friend.
Corrected.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by asha80(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Collynzo9:
I so saw this coming and I will continue to laugh at people who say APGA is dying.
It just doesn't make sense for this man to be coming from the same party that produced the failure called T.A. Orji even though they have nothing else in common.
Welcome to APGA Oti.

Anambra - Obiano (APGA)
Imo - Iheanacho (APGA)
Abia - Oti (APGA)

Iseeeeeee!
well it depends on whether reagan ufomba is still interested as he also seems to be interested in the race..dont know whether apga has strong followership in abia and i also do not know otti's grassroot appeal..it was obvious he was going to move since t a orji the cretin has closed the door to all other aspirants in pdp by imposing okezie ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Zzchampion: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by IGBOSON1: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
asha80:
well it depends on whether reagan ufomba is still interested as he also seems to be interested in the race..dont know whether apga has strong followership in abia and i also do not know otti's grassroot appeal..it was obvious he was going to move since t a orji the cretin has closed the door to all other aspirants in pdp by imposing okezie ikpeazu.

^^^It's obvious that -like Uzor Kalu before him- T A Orji would like to install another inept and visionless Governor in Umuahia to help cover his tracks and ignore the 8 years of waste and stealing that went on during his 2 terms in office!

Abians voting strategy should be to see who T A Orji prefers, and vote anyone else.....even if it means voting in Goofy as Governor! They can't possibly fare any worse than they've done these past 15 wasted years can they!?

1 Like

Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by asha80(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^It's obvious that -like Uzor Kalu before him- T A Orji would like to install another inept and visionless Governor in Umuahia to help cover his tracks and ignore the 8 years of waste and stealing that went on during his 2 terms in office!

Abians voting strategy should be to see who T A Orji prefers, and vote anyone else.....even if it means voting in Goofy as Governor! They can't possibly fare any worse than they've done these past 15 wasted years can they!?
you last paragragh is apt
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by waternogetemeny: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abia 2015 belongs to PDP and our beloved General Ihejirika
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by asha80(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
waternogetemeny:
i need your weed man.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by waternogetemeny: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
asha80:
i need your weed man.

Come get some... cheesy
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Collynzo9: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Has he shown any real interest in contesting?
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by waternogetemeny: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Collynzo9:

Has he shown any real interest in contesting?

Must he go to the market square to shout that he will contest. General Ihejirika is a man of honour and if Abia fails to put him forward then T A Orji failure will be nothing compare to wat is ahead and Alaigbo would have lost our best leg for 2019. Please let us for once get this right
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by asha80(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Must he go to the market square to shout that he will contest. General Ihejirika is a man of honour and if Abia fails to put him forward then T A Orji failure will be nothing compare to wat is ahead and Alaigbo would have lost our best leg for 2019. Please let us for once get this right
you are talking more out of emotion than what is on ground now.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
general ihejirika is probe by international criminal court so forget ooooo general ihejirika is failing and loosing.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Collynzo9: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
waternogetemeny:

I don't understand you, there are many other credible candidates running for the post and unlike Ihejirika, they have actually declared interest.
I don't know why you think any person other than Ihejirika will be worse than T.A Orji.
Can you tell me why?
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Collynzo9: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
general ihejirika is probe by international criminal court so forget ooooo general ihejirika is failing and loosing.
Hahahaha
You are a dumb joker.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by waternogetemeny: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
asha80:
you are talking more out of emotion than what is on ground now.

We are all party people here, forget T.A Orji proposal and see the bigger picture for once.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by asha80(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
waternogetemeny:

We are all party people here, forget T.A Orji proposal and see the bigger picture for once.
ta orji is controlling the pdp structure in abia at the moment(jonathan allowed pdp outgoing governors to do so)...did you not see what happened in the farce pdp congress held some days ago?how do you intend to stop him imposing his choice?it is a delegate thing and not all comers affair remember?
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by thehannibal: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
APGA must control the 5 SE states come 2015, including Enugu.
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by waternogetemeny: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
asha80:
ta orji is controlling the pdp structure in abia at the moment(jonathan allowed pdp outgoing governors to do so)...did you not see what happened in the farce pdp congress held some days ago?how do you intend to stop him imposing his choice?it is a delegate thing and not all comers affair remember?

Despite T. A Orji cronyism and installing family members as congress of primary committee, anything can happen between now and the primarY. The only obstacle ahead for Ihejirika is failure to consult GEJ and other PDP stakeholders. This is far beyond T.A. Orji. There are no sole candidate that am aware of in Abia and Ihejirika has no rush to make declaration, there is still time. This is politics
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by asha80(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Despite T. A Orji cronyism and installing family members as congress of primary committee, anything can happen between now and the primarY. The only obstacle ahead for Ihejirika is failure to consult GEJ and other PDP stakeholders. This is far beyond T.A. Orji. There are no sole candidate that am aware of in Abia and Ihejirika has no rush to make declaration, there is still time. This is politics
there are no sole candidates but there is a governor's favourite..make we de watch but i doubt any miracle would change the direction the ticket is going
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by waternogetemeny: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
asha80:
there are no sole candidates but there is a governor's favourite..make we de watch but i doubt any miracle would change the direction the ticket is going

Make una no upset the General in Abia.... Dont say i did not warn u...hmm!
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Collynzo9: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Make una no upset the General in Abia.... Dont say i did not warn u...hmm!
lol see trolling
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by waternogetemeny: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Collynzo9:

lol see trolling
lol where?

I don't understand you, there are many other credible candidates running for the post and unlike Ihejirika, they have actually declared interest.
I don't know why you think any person other than Ihejirika will be worse than T.A Orji.
Can you tell me why?

Can a total failure like T.A Orji produce anything berra, than the continuity of failure and looting?
Re: APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects by Kinkale(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nairaland meets here by 10:30

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe This, Words Are Censored Automatically!!! / The Rwanda Civil War Started With A Radio Broadcast - NTA/AIT take Note! / Youth Wash Daura Road With Water And Broom After Jonathan Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.