Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

History/facts:obasanjo(yourba) &yar'adua(hausa) Destroyed Nigeria,not PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History/facts:obasanjo(yourba) &yar'adua(hausa) Destroyed Nigeria,not PDP (802 Views)

Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History/facts:obasanjo(yourba) &yar'adua(hausa) Destroyed Nigeria,not PDP by TRUTHTELA: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Seun, or whoever that's incharge, should keep this page in the best place possible, because people are trying so hard to rewrite Nigeria's political history, but for people like me, I will always speak the TRUTH, regardless of whose ox will be gored. Many young people in that country don't read or they have the shortest memory ever known to mankind, again, my MEMORY is like a VOLCANO and I'm not going to be sentimental about it, a Yourba man and an Hausa Fulani man DESTROYED Nigeria, read the FACTS ( I didn't make it up) below;

I will be kind to the North, and jettison the HAVOC wrecked on Nigeria, by Northern muslim Military presidents, and kindly start from 1999, when majority of young people realized what democracy is.

Obasanjo, was in JAIL when Dr, Alex Ekwueme, former VP, risked his life and stood up against Abacha, he mobilized about nine prominent Nigerians (G-9), I can remember few, Bola Ige, Iyochia Ayu, Abubakar Rimi, Solomon Lar, Jerry Gana, Sule Lamido, etc and they kept challenging Abacha, and his tyrant moves, fortunately, the PDM, ( a political group of late Shehu Yar'adua)joined with Ekwueme's, and it became G-34, which metamorphosed into PDP( THE MOST DETRIBALIZED, DEMOCRATIC, AND SOPHISTICATED POLITICAL PARTY AS AT THEN), Ekwueme, was the brain behind PDP, consequently, he was the FOUNDING BOT CHAIRMAN of PDP.

Ekwueme, stepped down as the PDP protem chairman when he wanted to contest for the party's presidential primaries in Jos, Solomon Lar, became the PDP, Chairman. Obasanjo, ( an OUTSIDER, whom IBB & his ilk wooed into the party) defeated Ekwueme, at the PDP primaries. A DEMOCRATIC and TRANSPARENT primary election that gave Nigerians hope that the June 12th, type of election is still obtainable. Ekwueme, accepted defeat, congratulated Obj, because, HE IS EKWUEME ( he didn't see politics as DO or DIE AFFAIR). Thereafter, Ekwueme, and other founders of PDP, were happy, running their PDP as refined democrats. After Obj, became the president, the CRIMINALITY, TYRANNY, BULLYING and LAWLESSNESS in him began to manifest.

First victim of Obasanjo's CRIMINALITY, ABUE OF POWER, and BULLYING, was Gemade ( the then PDP Chairman). Obj, SCHEMED Gemade, out of PDP's chairmanship race and replaced him with Audu Ogbe. When Ogbe, began to criticize Obasanjo's LAWLESSNESS, TYRANNY and LOOTING, Ogbe was THREATENED and DISGRACED out of PDP by Obasanjo. Obj, replaced Ogbe, with Ahmadu Ali, at this point, all the FOUNDERS of PDP, were SCREAMING of how Obasanjo is DESTROYING the reputation of a party he didn't know how it was founded, some of the elders left PDP for Obj. Obj, pushed Ekwueme, out as PDP's BOT Chairman and replaced him with Tony Anenih. Though he later pushed Anenih out and became the BOT Chairman.

Today is public holiday, so I will have time to write on NL. THESE ARE FACTS, THESE ARE HISTORY RECORDED. Obasanjo, RAN GARRISON POLITICS and made PDP, the monster that it is today. Obj's used his second term primaries, Yardu'a and GEJ's primaries to show how UNDEMOCRATIC he is, consequently, he killed primary elections in PDP. Yourba's knew that Obasanjo,is a NATURAL BORN FAILURE, VISIONLESS being , with PENCHANT to STEAL anything in sight and they didn't support him in 1999, neither did they vote for him. All the DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTIONS that would have helped Nigeria's democracy to grow and CHECK THE EXCESSES of political office holders ( including this Jonathan) was DESTROYED by Obsanjo. If some of you have forgotten Obasanjo's EVIL GOVT. or chose not to speak up, I WILL NEVER FORGET AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BLAME OBJ, for any of GEJ's failure. If Obj, has any VALUE for SUCCESS and ACHIEVEMENTS or love for Nigeria, HE WOULDN'T HAVE PICKED THOSE TWO GUYS FOR SUCH AN OFFICE ( I GUESS FAILURE BEGETS FAILURE). What were Yar'adua and GEJ's ANTECEDENTS?

I always laugh when you folks point at GEJ mingling with corrupt people. All the Governors that Obasanjo, helped to power were BIG TIME ROUGES. Gbenga Daniel, Fayose, Akala, Oyinlola, Andy Uba, Lamido, etc, and Obj, always pamper these rogues and will never see anything wrong in their actions. Obasanjo and Andy Uba used THUGS to remove Ngige, it's UNTHINKABLE and it was the height of LAWLESSNESS. While in detention over Bola Ige, Omisore, became a Senator, he didn't campaign, he was sworn in in ABSENTIA and ALL HIS ALLOWANCES WERE PAID,who made this possible? The man that he did the dirty job for, Obasanjo.

Illegal removal of Ngige* seizure of Lagos council funds* disobedience of every court order* EFCC, illegal impeachment of governors* Political Assassinations*Looting and mismanaging of public funds* REFUSED TO APPOINT MINISTER OF PETROLEUM, because he wanted to make sure nobody KEEPS RECORDS OF HIS LOOTING and ILLEGAL ACQUISITION OF OIL BLOCKS, etc the foregoing ( I JUST MENTIONED FEW) are the SIGNATURES of Obasanjo, a Yourba man. There's nothing like PDP, PDP, is not a living thing, PDP, doesn't exist anywhere. All the politicians have names, they held offices and made policies, hold each individual responsible against his or her actions. If PDP, changed their name tomorrow who are you going to be calling? PDP, is a good Political Party, but Obasanjo, set too many BAD PRECEDENTS, DESTROYED PDP ( NIGERIA) and gave her the bad image. Obj's UNCOUTH utterances like, " DO or DIE affair" ( he made this comment in Lagos, while campaigning for Obanikoro), is the most BARBARIC statement to come from a democratic president.

Obj, conducted the most FRAUDULENT ELECTION known to mankind. That election brought Yar'adua to power. Yar'adua, said, " I AM ASHAMED OF THE ELECTION THAT BROUGHT ME TO POWER. I thought Yar'adua has CONSCIENCE, and will make a difference. Yardua ( Hausa Fulani), inaugurated Justice Uwais, ELECTORAL REFORM COMMITTEE, to make recommendations on how to STRENGTHEN ELECTORAL LAWS and MAKE VOTES TO COUNT. Uwais, came up with great recommendations ( millions of Nigerians ere HOPEFUL and applauded Uwais) that's best for Nigeria. Yard'adua, RUBBISHED that report. Consequently, I knew that Yar'adua, it's just another CRIMINAL that didn't mean well for Nigeria. The fight against corruption starts from election. If people are elected thru fraudulent means, they'll continue on that fraudulent path.

Yardua, has the BIGGEST ROGUE, Ibori, as confidant. Yar'adua MESSED UP EFCC, simply cos of Ibori. Yar'dua DISMANTLE all the SMART folks that worked with Obasanjo, some of them ran to exile. Without giving a damn,Yar'adua, revised most of Obasanjo's decisions, simply cos his Northern kinsmen weren't happy about it. Let me leave the rest for now...

Obasanjo, ( Yourba man ) ruled from 1999-2007 = 8 years

Yardua, ( Hausa/Fulani) ruled from 2007-2010 = 3 years

PDP, didn't rule for 15 years. For about 15 years of having democratic presidents, A Yourba man and an Hausa man has ruled Nigeria for 11 years, out of her 15 years, IN ALL HONESTY, WHO DO YOU THINK CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA's FAILURE THE MOST?? Somebody tell me if there's any LIE in this HISTORY/FACTS.

Stop calling PDP, CALL THE NAMES OF THOSE THAT RUIN AND LOOTED THE COUNTRY. IF THERE'S A REVOLUTION NOW, WHERE AND WHO'S PDP? THE FIRST VICTIM WILL BE OBASANJO. Let Obasanjo, Danjuma, IBB, Gusau, Abacha's, and other retired Generals in the North return their LOOT, so that Nigeria can use it to EQUIP and TRAIN her military.

N:B Some of us are too busy to be writing or responding to every topic, but WE KNOW NIGERIA's HISTORY and it's well DOCUMENTED. Recycling your bigoted gibberish here everyday is not going to erase or write Nigeria's HISTORY. PDP has history, just as Obasanjo has!
Re: History/facts:obasanjo(yourba) &yar'adua(hausa) Destroyed Nigeria,not PDP by me1234: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
On point
Re: History/facts:obasanjo(yourba) &yar'adua(hausa) Destroyed Nigeria,not PDP by egift(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
"I Voted For Jonathan Not PDP"

^^^^^
The most clueless Statement ever made by a human being, anywhere in the world grin grin grin
Re: History/facts:obasanjo(yourba) &yar'adua(hausa) Destroyed Nigeria,not PDP by waternogetemeny: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
OP well said...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Central To U.S. Interests In Sub-Saharan Africa / Patrick Obahiagbon Don Come Again / Jonathan VS Buhari: The Battle This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.