Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,455 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (418057 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by damisola: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2015
columbushenry:

for those who are in need of the past questions this first 2 files here are wonderful help you only need to unzip it and get the full package
they r too heavy...
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by damisola: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2015
columbushenry:
I need to know from experienced fellas in the house, is d exam going to be d same time for everyone or u just log in at your convenient time to answer your question and submit. Coz from the past questions its looking online. I need an answer please
can u zend me ur queztionz? Magrete74@yahoo.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2015
damisola:
can u zend me ur queztionz? Magrete74@yahoo.com

I think d link to downloading d shl practice questions has been given, y not go there and get them?

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KillerBeauty(f): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls guys I'm in need of practise questions. I've always done terribly on aptitude test and I want to make this one an exception. New year new beginning. This is my mail pls julteeonpoint@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Messiovo: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Fadeshines:
I am
Okay, how can we meet?.. only have today and tomorrow for it..
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jgbadamasi(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2015
pls kindly forward the questions to mi.geee4real@Yahoo.com.tnks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by kakashi12(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2015
jgbadamasi:
pls kindly forward the questions to mi.geee4real@Yahoo.com.tnks
read the thread and download for ur self
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2015
funkystanl:

Also see some here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3l4t19ejhyw4hkk/SHL%201.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1o8h6gfd2k6ro8/SHL%202.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hw30lqj122e80b7/SHL%203.zip?dl=0

To those sending me mails for materials u can use the link above to download them, There is no need to drop e-mails, if you cannot download the files (because you are using your phones) then sending it to your emails also means you will not be able to access the files as well. If truly you need the files take the "pains" to use a computer system to download them. You can also check:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42ljhn5vfedg7u2/AAAjRJRwjSt1YixewTx2Rkkda?dl=0

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KillerBeauty(f): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
funkystanl:

To those sending me mails for materials u can use the link above to download them, There is no need to drop e-mails, if you cannot download the files (because you are using your phones) then sending it to your emails also means you will not be able to access the files as well. If truly you need the files take the "pains" to use a computer system to download them. You can also check:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42ljhn5vfedg7u2/AAAjRJRwjSt1YixewTx2Rkkda?dl=0

Cheers!

Thanks alot
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by litien(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2015
can someone send me the study material. Pls here is my email debby4soulmate@yahoo.com.tanx
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Doccynthia: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Hello,I was sent an SMS yesterday that I have been shortlisted for the PWC graduate trainee test.I was asked to check my mail for more details which I did over again but did not see any such.please I need help.I want to know the date, time,venue and requirements for the test.thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Was thinking of sitting dis one out but since its online? Myt jux as well flex brain muscles small.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Abdomox: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Doccynthia:
Hello,I was sent an SMS yesterday that I have been shortlisted for the PWC graduate trainee test.I was asked to check my mail for more details which I did over again but did not see any such.please I need help.I want to know the date, time,venue and requirements for the test.thanks

Always do yourself favour by reading a thread b4 dropping a comment....this issue has been over flogged......

Guys, for those of us that did not receive the text msg, shld we prepare in anticipation of mail as suggested by a Nairalander? Pls genuine info will be appreciated. Tnx
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Mummy MarvellousGod; are you here too?

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2015
unofficial:
Mummy MarvellousGod; are you here too?
Daddy, do I know you? undecided.... I just dey peep shaa smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by otimize(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Is there any1 here in benin city?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Emasel:
Last year, I was shortlisted, made "iyanga" didn't write,that is not my field.....

This year, applied, patiently waited for invite because now I wanna explore other options, No invite embarassed

Anyways, God knows best! smiley

Goodluck to those writing the Test.
Maybe God Is just telling you to hang in, don't give up on your dreams, that the miracle you ask of him is a step away.... Better days ahead dear smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Splasshhh(f): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2015
funkystanl:

Ok guys, the process is fairly simple and will be communicated to you as time goes on. PwC has one of the best HR personnel in the world and will get this information to you and at due course. The information I will be posting here is based on last year's process and maybe a feel of 2 years ago, so there may be variations with what you may get this year.

For those of you who did not receive sms...that doesnt mean you cannot be invited to write the test via email. Calling or sending sms is not the formal way PwC uses to communicate to recriuitment candidates, do check your email regularly...besides those that receive the sms should discern a thread with their names...first name or last name. PwC sends sms or makes calls based on names so, likely some of you may still get the sms. But like i said the e-mail is the main thing.

You are likely to get an e-mail directly from SHL (this is the platform PwC uses in conducting its test).

You will be requested to do an online test (numerical and verbal aptitude). I do not know the time limit cos even during my time I was not interested (mine is to see the test, the instructions and do the test; my believe is that whatever time was set is based on standard and to be a success you must meet up the standard consciously or not).

This test is to be done at your own comfort (time and space), although you wil be given days duration which you can write the test, you are allowed to write the test online on any of the days.

There are tricks to the test, I am sure many of you have seeing the tricks in your practice materials, so i need not talk about that.

Thereafter those successful will be asked to come write a verification test in PwC office (ONLY IN LAGOS). No centres outside Lagos for this verification test. The process is same as the one you will write at your own comfort only that at this time PwC wants to know if you wrote the initial test yourself or hired a mercenary.

I am going to pause at this stage, when you get to this stage I'll give insight on the other expectation.

For those who need study partner, I do not see it as necessary, and if you really want to just say you do and specify your location so other people can contact you via the nairaland mail option. You do not need to drop your email and phone numbers on the thread.

I wish you all the best...PwC...Best and Brightest!

Thanks much for the insight, but just to know, how long is it b4 they call in to the successful candidates after the test and what is the working environment and pay like?
I just want to know please.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Splasshhh(f): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Anyone in Enugu?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Abdomox:

Always do yourself favour by reading a thread b4 dropping a comment....this issue has been over flogged......

Guys, for those of us that did not receive the text msg, shld we prepare in anticipation of mail as suggested by a Nairalander? Pls genuine info will be appreciated. Tnx

Yes prepare for the test till when others confirmed they have received their emails.

One thing you all should know is that until you get a regret mail from PwC you are still considered a recruitment candidate. Only the regret mail...not what other people say.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Splasshhh:

Thanks much for the insight, but just to know, how long is it b4 they call in to the successful candidates after the test and what is the working environment and pay like?
I just want to know please.

How long? I can't say. But I must say it is a LONG PROCESS from application to final resumption. Just bear it in mind you are resuming by July or August (if successful).

The pay...well its better than most jobs any "common man" can get in Nigeria. The environment, well I need not talk about this. Most of you have heard or read PwC is one of the big four and one of the best place to work in naija. What you've heard is not something programmed to be said....its actually true.

Another thing is you do not have to know anybody to get into PwC. I tell people the best chance you can have getting into PwC (entry level) through man-know-man is to be a contract staff. But this graduate trainee process is free and fair...strictly based on merit. If you are good you get to selected. And there is no competition. So no need to keep information you have or share your knowledge of some things.

Let's save the remaining stories till after verification test.

4 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Abdomox: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Thanks a lot....*grab adding machine* *open SHL* grin

funkystanl:

Yes prepare for the test till when others confirmed they have received their emails.

One thing you all should know is that until you get a regret mail from PwC you are still considered a recruitment candidate. Only the regret mail...not what other people say.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Emasel(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Maybe God Is just telling you to hang in, don't give up on your dreams, that the miracle you ask of him is a step away.... Better days ahead dear smiley smiley

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by checherio(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Was scared too cos I haven't see the mail too ... Please I need the materials too ojewalec@yahoo.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
funkystanl:

@funkystanl, Are u saying dat as Pwc will be later sending test schedule invite via email dey will also send regret e-mail to dose dat will not write d online test? Coz I believe regret mail is always after one wud av written d first test.
Pls reply coz I did not get d sms buh still waiting for d email as u v said.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
anopworld:

@funkystanl, Are u saying dat as Pwc will be later sending test schedule invite via email dey will also send regret e-mail to dose dat will not write d online test? Coz I believe regret mail is always after one wud av written d first test.
Pls reply coz I did not get d sms buh still waiting for d email as u v said.

PwC cares about its people. Yes from the time you applied PwC understands you have interest in the company so PwC will not just leave you without informing you! That's why even those who had 2-2 or above the required age got regret mails after application . PwC is not one of the coys that do the "only successful candidate will be contacted" So everyone gets a message at each phase of the recruitment process (you either get success or regret mail). I pray you all (Nairalanders) get success.

6 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by damisola: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
OkayimPaul:

I think d link to downloading d shl practice questions has been given, y not go there and get them?
it iz too heavy nt donloading even on my comfuter
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
damisola:
it iz too heavy nt donloading even on my comfuter

then inbox me @ paul4okayim@ yahoo.com so dat I can send d pdf files to u
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by garygrey(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Onyekweremcdonald@gmail.com....thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Mary93: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pls i was also sent a text that i av been shortlisted to write the pwc test. pls help me with some pwc past questions.... My email is maryoluwadamilola@yahoo.com Thanks in anticipation.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KillerBeauty(f): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
otimize:

Yes o. Wetin dey happen grin grin grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by linked: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
otimize:
yes man

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.