Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (419295 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by linked: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
hey people... I guess through all the numericals... I just couldnt concentrate... Please dont let PwC know this.. undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
speezyWears:
plz help me house.. am in the cafe now and i cant access both the practise test and real tests plz help...urgent::::::

Its either the system doesnt have adobe flash player or its not compatible. A frnd just took hers few minutes ago.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jaymedd: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Datevilme:
i just heard PWC passing scores are above 80% . how true is this?
From who¿
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mtor: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
speezyWears:
plz help me house.. am in the cafe now and i cant access both the practise test and real tests plz help...urgent::::::
Same thing happened to me its a system issue. The Java and adobe flash player must be up to date. Change systems
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sholay2011(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
linked:
hey people... I guess through all the numericals... I just couldnt concentrate... Please dont let PwC know this.. undecided
Noted sir. undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Just finished mine... I hope we succeed in it all...
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KillerBeauty(f): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
As d deadline for the test comes to a close. I pray that everbody that wrote the test get the job. IJN

6 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
KillerBeauty:
As d deadline for the test comes to a close. I pray that everbody that wrote the test get the job. IJN
future impossible tense

11 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Icecreambitter: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
ednut1:
future impossible tense
Ednut u ere too??
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Owoado(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
D test closes 2day, going by previous trend result shld be out on or b4 friday...wish evribody d best
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opeyemmmy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
sholay2011:

Noted sir. undecided
grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Icecreambitter:

Ednut u ere too??
[quote author=Icecreambitter post=30550967]
boss i dey o grin. did d test today. tough as usual
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
About to start.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sholay2011(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
opeyemmmy:
grin
Iwo ntie..
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by alymethus: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
About to start.
nigerians and last minute rush I just pray there won't b any system jam
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opeyemmmy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
sholay2011:

Iwo ntie..

Emi re yen. *in my fake Ijebu accent* tongue

Bawo ni life, role model mi? undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
I actually planned to do mine today right from when the mail was sent.
and no, there isn't a System jam.

alymethus:
nigerians and last minute rush I just pray there won't b any system jam
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sholay2011(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Emi re yen. *in my fake Ijebu accent* tongue

Bawo ni life, role model mi? undecided
Na wa for this ijebu accent o...struggled to get you.

Life dey okay, mentor mi undecided grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
How I feel right now.

1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 6:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Wooow....sure u guys are having fun in here.... by now most of you must have taken the test *if not you are on your own ooo and definitely not for PwC 2015 GT recruitment*

Well I wish you all the best, to those who employed mercenaries it's not too late to start practicing and ask your mercenaries to teach you what they have done...else you are as good as not taking the test AT ALL

You guys would be invited to write a verification test *same standard of test you wrote online, same shl, but not same question, if you are lucky sha you may get same question (0.1% likely)*. The verification test will take place at PwC head office Victoria Island Lagos.

I'd advice those with first names or surnames starting with "A" to be most prepared cos you are likely to be invited first and if you are outside Lagos, start making plans to travel down to Lagos. The verification test is likely to commence on the 16th.

I wish you all the best. Goodluck!!!

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2015
funkystanl:
Wooow....sure u guys are having fun in here.... by now most of you must have taken the test *if not you are on your own ooo and definitely not for PwC 2015 GT recruitment*

Well I wish you all the best, to those who employed mercenaries it's not too late to start practicing and ask your mercenaries to teach you what they have done...else you are as good as not taking the test AT ALL

You guys would be invited to write a verification test *same standard of test you wrote online, same shl, but not same question, if you are lucky sha you may get same question (0.1% likely)*. The verification test will take place at PwC head office Victoria Island Lagos.

I'd advice those with first names or surnames starting with "A" to be most prepared cos you are likely to be invited first and if you are outside Lagos, start making plans to travel down to Lagos. The verification test is likely to commence on the 16th.

I wish you all the best. Goodluck!!!

Thanks for this. How many people were offered the job in your time?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2015
masonkz:
Why would people wait till last day before taking the test though... undecided
Maybe y'all should have gone through last year's thread...December 2013 period precisely, to see what happened to those that took their test in the last days. Anyway, each year is different.
All the best to you all.

Whether you finish the test at 11:59pm feb 8th has nothing to do with the outcome as far as you take the test by the deadline. Last year, the bro to a frnd did the test by the deadline and got the job. They were probably looking for a reason to justify their outcome. Why shld shl penalise one for taking the test late.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
smiley15:

Thanks for this. How many people were offered the job in your time?

Over a hundred, but you do not even need to know, just put in your best....
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mcpat(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
mickeysylva:
Is Adobe. Reader X goin to work as adobe flash player?
Cc TheRealAdonye
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Done deal! back to my hustling point while waiting for PWC outcome... wish us all success n always put this in mind, its ain't a do or die affair.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Nothing happened, Bro.

masonkz:

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Someone already answered him.. cc mcpat
smiley15:

You need to download adobe flash player, adobe reader is used for reading pdf files.
mickeysylva:

Is Adobe. Reader X goin to work as adobe flash player?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Betasms: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Thank you to that person who spoke about the water surface tension, God made my test very peaceful, i had done all of the questions, so all i had to do was to just pick answers. I wish everyone success. Those that dint think theirs went well God works in mysterious ways. Lets all be positive.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Betasms: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2015
deni7:

Whether you finish the test at 11:59pm feb 8th has nothing to do with the outcome as far as you take the test by the deadline. Last year, the bro to a frnd did the test by the deadline and got the job. They were probably looking for a reason to justify their outcome. Why shld shl penalize one for taking the test late.

I totally agree with you, of which its not late till its past the deadline. So if people that took the test closeto the deadline are penalized, then we will know that shl bleeped up and thats their way of cutting people off.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2015
masonkz:
Why would people wait till last day before taking the test though... undecided

Maybe y'all should have gone through last year's thread...December 2013 period precisely, to see what happened to those that took their test in the last days. Anyway, each year is different.

All the best to you all.
part of the reason Nigeria is in a disastrous nd pestilential aqua . see mentality smh
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2015
post=30565168:

I totally agree with you, of which its not late till its past the deadline. So if people that took the test closeto the deadline are penalized, then we will know that shl bleeped up and thats their way of cutting people off.
I don't think anyone would be penalised for taking the test @ the 11th hour. If they wanted to be fast about it, they would simply have made it one week interval. Being the last person to take the test isn't a guarantee one will pass the cut off mark.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.