Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416716 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by coolluk(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
If you guys don't understand the phrase 'stop dropping your emails' how do you expect to work for a multinational like pwc? angry

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by barag(f): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
good morning. pls send d document to me too. thank you

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by achmed1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by maxwellomike: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
how much do you think they pay, i mean basic salary? can anyone help me on that?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Koffies(f): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
tobiflink:

No, it's Public Works Corporation

Tobi, please when trying to create an account on their website, what does one fill in the field marked 'user ID'? Is it like Username?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by achmed1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Koffies:

Tobi, please when trying to create an account on their website, what does one fill in the field marked 'user ID'? Is it like Username?

I am not sure what you are talking about , I have a feeling u are referring to ID Number or the form of identification you have provided , that is, the number on your passport or other id.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
achmed1:

I am not sure what you are talking about , I have a feeling u are referring to ID Number or the form of identification you have provided , that is, the number on your passport or other id.

I do not think it is ID number. The username or user ID is the name you specified when registering on PwC career portal. If you have not created an account, you will not have a user ID. Also note its case sensitive, because I was affected. E.g if you registered it as "Deni" and when logging in you typed "deni", it will come out as incorrect login.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by adeivie(f): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Please,dat Identification number is still giving me issuues.I av nt bn able 2 apply cos of it?I dnt av a passport.can one use voters card or wat?for those who av applied,hw did ugo about it?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Koffies(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
adeivie:
Please,dat Identification number is still giving me issuues.I av nt bn able 2 apply cos of it?I dnt av a passport.can one use voters card or wat?for those who av applied,hw did ugo about it?

Do you have an account already? If no, then the user ID is like username; choose whatever user name you deem fit. If it's ID number you're confused about, then I think it's the number written on your Intl passport or whatever ID you're using.
I hope this helps
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Koffies(f): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
achmed1:

Thanks dear. You've been very helpful
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
adeivie:

I used passport ID. It also says "if other specify together with the number". So I guess you can use voters card. Alternatively, you can use driver's license or national ID card, thats if you have.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Koffies(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
deni7:

I do not think it is ID number. The username or user ID is the name you specified when registering on PwC career portal. If you have not created an account, you will not have a user ID. Also note its case sensitive, because I was affected. E.g if you registered it as "Deni" and when logging in you typed "deni", it will come out as incorrect login.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Deni. I did as you said and had no issues.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
What actually got me confused was were they specified examination results/title in the education section. What are they requesting?

Secondly does the courses/certificates refer to professional qualification like ican, acca.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
deni7:

Hope that helps.

Nice one deni!

IMO the ID number is not all important at this stage. But if u have a valid ID go ahead and use the number. (during d time I was applying I had no valid ID and I think I used d state code ID on my nysc card)
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sleeksuz: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
I used the ID on my NIMC card and it went tru. Good luxk everyone
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opetobi(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
achmed1:
Below is a link to Materials I used last year. Check my previous posts for link to some tutorial videos on shl numerical.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42ljhn5vfedg7u2/AAAjRJRwjSt1YixewTx2Rkkda?dl=0
Thanks bro,for ur quick response to my mail last month.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Teek05(f): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2014
thanks a lot
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 4:41am On Nov 14, 2014
funkystanl:

Yes.
Thanks a bunch...Was discouraged to apply before but your advice has rejuvenated me

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Koffies:

Yeah, it's the same user ID (username) you used in creating your account

*modified

Checked ur recent responses and I see you good to go. Goodluck.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Koffies(f): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2014
tobiflink:

Yeah, it's the same user ID (username) you used in creating your account

*modified

Checked ur recent responses and I see you good to go. Goodluck.

Thanks Tobi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.