Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416956 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2015
mechbeejay:
hmmm just did my personality test nw, o boy d tin just dey confusing n boring, God pls hav ur way
Amen ooo
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2015
All will be well people. For those with either first name or surname beginnin with "A", I will advise you start preparing for interview coz i guess it will be alphabetical as the verification test.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2015
smiley15:
All will be well people. For those with either first name or surname beginnin with "A", I will advise you start preparing for interview coz i guess it will be alphabetical as the verification test.

yeah, but the alphabetical order is based on your first name o
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by highunter: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2015
sassydust:

yeah, but the alphabetical order is based on your first name o

I hope so ooo, that one favor me grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
smiley15:

Funkystanl et al, for those with their first name starting with 'A', would you mind giving them some tips as regards the interview as soon as possible?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
all my names start with A sad, na to go freestyle and drink orijin for confidence grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
ednut1:
all my names start with A sad, na to go freestyle and drink orijin for confidence grin
Lmao..U and orijin sha
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
phetty:

Funkystanl et al, for those with their first name starting with 'A', would you mind giving them some tips as regards the interview as soon as possible?

Phetty et al the interview is a simple one. It comes in different forms (questioning and flow), it depends on the interviewers and you.

One key to success at this stage is to be confident and bold (pls not overconfidence).

BY now most of you should have read some interview tips or watched some videos which is cool. These help you to know how to comport yourself.

The interview day has two stages:

The group discussion (GD)
My advice here is to read up or watch videos on GDs as well as the do's and dont's of GD. PwC will provide you with a topic on that same day...so its an "impromptu" kinda GD. The topics are not too difficult...some may throw you off anyway but they are general topics in Nigeria that we discuss daily...could be on the election or boko haram, transportation in lagos, SMEs in Nigeria...etc. These are topics any senior school grad could discuss. If you dont know anything about the topic...dont speak up first wait for others to talk and take a cue from them...but YOU MUST TALK. The panel will pretend as if they aint watching you...but trust me...they are watching and listening attentively.
Please do not cram any topic...there is likelihood they would repeat topics...but that is not going to help you if you count on that.

The real interview
Immediately after the GD with a 10 minutes break, the interview starts, one person at a time (based on first come first serve...so late comers be ready to be the last to be interviewed). The interview should last on average 45 minutes give or take 15. It all depends on you and the interviewers...if you can soak the interviewers up with good conversational flow...cool. My advice...dont allow the interview be all Question and Direct answer things....build a conversation with them...flow well...ya know what I mean...like talking to your friend in a corporate environment.

Please be well prepped.

Read everything you can...news (business day), social information, about your course of study (even if it is biology...some of those interviewers are well grounded), your final year project....just read everything possible.

It is not a must for you to answer a question immediately you are asked...you can buy yourself time...10 sec max anyways...dont rush your answers.

Do not go there without a tie...I mean the guys...and please even if you no get try borrow your size just for the day alone...i mean a suit.. I am not sure but I think the suit counts...for the ladies...oopz...just be formal...for u ladies anything goes for formality...no just overdo the things na him be my advice

After the interview...please feel free to ask the interviewers any question...it is not compulsory but I beg you to ask....ask about 3 - 5 questions....well thought questions...feel free to also ask the interviewers personal questions...but never ask a personal question without asking a professional/career based question.

This is all I can put up for now....I'll hint you guys more when the need arise.

All the best guys!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mambani: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let me also add that interviews are based on surnames. Start your preparations now especially if your surname starts with A. Funkyatanl has said it all. I wish you all the very best in the last phase of your journey to PwC. Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 6:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Mambani & Funkystanl, thanks. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
@funkystal, u d best

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
This one you guys are talking about interviews already when d OPQ just ended yesterday. undecided

Won't it take them a while before they send d results of d OPQ?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
adeaks:
This one you guys are talking about interviews already when d OPQ just ended yesterday. undecided

Adeaks, where have you been?

You just went MIA sad
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
adeaks:

We know it will definitely take PwC a while - say June - before they send invites for interview. Requesting for tips now is just to assist those that will get the invite first so they won't be caught off-guard.

I'm damn sure the above info from funkystanl will so help. And to funkystanl, gracias.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Adeaks, where have you been?

You just went MIA sad

I've been around somehow.

Na u just forget me nah. cry ....As a bigz girl now cheesy cool
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
phetty:

We know it will definitely take PwC a while - say June - before they send invites for interview. Requesting for tips now is just to assist those that will get the invite first so they won't be caught off-guard.

I'm damn sure the above info from funkystanl will so help. And to funkystanl, gracias.

Yeah, the info is definitely helpful. Nice one funky.stanl

Some of us still dey do fasting and prayer untop our OPQ tongue tongue grin

Make I see their invite first before thinking of interview.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
adeaks:

I've been around somehow.

Na u just forget me nah. cry ....As a bigz girl now cheesy cool

Very funny, you have been busy jare and you fashied a sister sad
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'd suggest you start prepping for the interviews now. Especially if this is your first job interview. The interview should start latest May...usually 10 applicants per day. By end of June you should get the result of the interview. Last year interview started late April...so don't dull.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
phetty:

June ke ? according to banke invite will start rolling out for interviews Apr ending.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
@olalekan206 guess you didn't read my lines well...the "result" of interview... I did not say call for interview. Cheers!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
funkystanl:
@olalekan206 guess you didn't read my lines well...the "result" of interview... I did not say call for interview. Cheers!!!

Lol funkystanl, he wasnt actually referring to you but phetty since he said interview starts june. Thanks newaiz.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
smiley15:

Lol funkystanl, he wasnt actually referring to you but phetty since he said interview starts june. Thanks newaiz.

Oh...sorry about that....guess I was the one who didn't read his post well. One love!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by donkunzman: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
What are the chances of being dropped off at this stage?
funkystanl:
I'd suggest you start prepping for the interviews now. Especially if this is your first job interview. The interview should start latest May...usually 10 applicants per day. By end of June you should get the result of the interview. Last year interview started late April...so don't dull.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
donkunzman:

No chance. Just wow your interviewers and you'll be fine. Note that interview is not position based. You all may be recruited.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2015
donkunzman:

Like tobiflink said no chance....do your best...PwC recruits as many applicants that do well. You aint copeting with anybody.

And if you looking at it from the angle...your chances of getting in...probability sense is about 0.3%...if you know what I mean grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2015
funkystanl:

Like tobiflink said no chance....do your best...PwC recruits as many applicants that do well. You aint copeting with anybody.

And if you looking at it from the angle...your chances of getting in...probability sense is about 0.3%...if you know what I mean grin

so u mean everybody can cross over from this OPQ to the interview stage and then everybody can be recruited. I mean at maxi-maxi . is this really possible?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
olalekan206:
so u mean everybody can cross over from this OPQ to the interview stage and then everybody can be recruited. I mean at maxi-maxi . is this really possible?

It is not possible...that is the reality of life! But the truth is PwC will employ as many people that performed well.

Now last year, the number of people selected wasn't a round figure like 50, 100, 150, or 200 etc... It tells you PwC is not looking at choosing a fixed number. But I wont rule out that they have a number bracket they want. If they cant get up to that (based on performance of applicants) that wouldn't mean they will lower their standard of recruiting. If they get up to that based on the performance...fine, but in reality... with the standard I don't think so. I wish everybody goodluck and success but at times some of us fall victims and miss chances of being selected. The more reason you have to be fully prepared...cos not everyone at this stage would get in due to unforeseen events!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Chukwutobi: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
funkystanl:

It is not possible...that is the reality of life! But the truth is PwC will employ as many people that performed well.

Now last year, the number of people selected wasn't a round figure like 50, 100, 150, or 200 etc... It tells you PwC is not looking at choosing a fixed number. But I wont rule out that they have a number bracket they want. If they cant get up to that (based on performance of applicants) that wouldn't mean they will lower their standard of recruiting. If they get up to that based on the performance...fine, but in reality... with the standard I don't think so. I wish everybody goodluck and success but at times some of us fall victims and miss chances of being selected. The more reason you have to be fully prepared...cos not everyone at this stage would get in due to unforeseen events!

Please, you guys should prepare. I wasn't verified. I thought the verification test was just something I could walk over; I got to the test centre very late, I was unstable emotionally and did not even practice a bit before the test. Now, it is like someone did the test for me even though I did it myself.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by donkunzman: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Oh. Wow.
Chukwutobi:

Please, you guys should prepare. I wasn't verified. I thought the verification test was just something I could walk over; I got to the test centre very late, I was unstable emotionally and did not even practice a bit before the test. Now, it is like someone did the test for me even though I did it myself.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by highunter: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Chukwutobi:

Thanks for the encouragement. Hope you find another offer. I have been a victim of what you mentioned above hence I got to the venue an hr before time, relaxed and did a little practice before the test.

Taking that approach now, whether I see mail or not I will start prepping for interview. Need to refresh myself with my skool project and key areas in my course of study.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abdulslutsky(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmm. Noted
All is always well
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
funkystanl:

thanks a lot broda uve really proven helpful on our course into PWC!!!! I hope we will know each other better when we become colleagues by GOD grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.