Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416971 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2015
faith2ogesco:
chai bye bye to...... Make I.no talk am grin..congrats

wink wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2015
lantessy:

Congratulations bro
Thanks bro smiley
geobukky:
Another medal grin congrats... I Sha seriously hope u will stop applying... e b like u wan turn am to hobby tongue... Best wishes
lol thanks bro, it's a habit, I'll try and stop it sad
faith2ogesco:
Another Bad guy
My oga, any day, any time cool
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Princess042(f): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Thanks to everyone on this thread. we are all winners..
Finally, I will not have to write ey dragnet today. The mail came in at the right time
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lero15(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2015
sassydust:
Me, my mum, sister, grandma, uncle all dancing the victory dance in the kitchen, hehehe...

Lols... Am I invited too? grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015
The dragnet knowledge could be invaluable in the future.
Princess042:
Thanks to everyone on this thread. we are all winners..

Finally, I will not have to write ey dragnet today.
The mail came in at the right time
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lero15(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Congratulations to you all. Wish you all a happy experience @ pwc.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Congratulation people, its really a thing of joy...for those yet to receive a mail its not the end of the road. @jamanuka im rily hapi for you, at the end of the day it was good news grin grin. @Summerset you finally remembered me, please buzz me on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by crustypearl: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Pls who has seen. Haakintayor o smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Its so wonderful, when the first thing you see early in the morning is ur success mail. GOD I THANK YOU. Congrats to others who also made it. And for those who didn't, never give up. This was my second time of trying and God did it. #Godwin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2015
jamanuka:
#Godwin ...@smiley15 @anopworld @Funkystanl @donhuko you all were with me during my trying times , I dedicate this success to you
Congrats bro Go and succeed in jesus name... Amen
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by xdamson: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2015
lekanodejimi:
Its so wonderful, when the first thing you see early in the morning is ur success mail. GOD I THANK YOU. Congrats to others who also made it. And for those who didn't, never give up. This was my second time of trying and God did it. #Godwin grin grin grin

Hi, Lekan did the mail come in this morning or since yesterday?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2015
lekanodejimi:
never give up, aug 2013 as i was rounding up nsyc, wrote akintola williams tuesday ey wednesday, akintola williams passed first test failed d second test, ey no response. den Kpmg nov 2013, february 2014 banged assessment centre( i nearly cried), pwc 2013/14 banged d test, completed d grand slam of banging smh, this one i jst applied casually, i know i suck at shl and gmat, yet i did nt practise for d test, afterall d ones i practised i still banged it. congrats to u all, and other keep hustling and dont give up. going on jobhunt retirement till 2020 lipsrsealed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2015
funkystanl:
... Finally.... Congrats to those who made it. And to those otherwise.... Just keep moving.... The best is gonna come. Can't wait to have the successful ones in TRS come September...enough RM and photocopies for ya.... cheesy

Lol you're in TRS? Interesting. Una get time to dey send trainees go do photocopy sha. Lol.

Trainees in Assurance are put to work from the get go.

Congrats to all those that made it smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Congrats to all dose who made it I am really happy for you guys....@ Ednut1, TheRealAdonye, ControlX, as well as others dat I cannot mention now, big UPS to you all..... @ Funkystanl, the great leader and guardian God bless you........
So who is gon take up the role of Funkystanl for us during the 2016 PwC GT campaign? Well I am nominating my Oga Ednut1..... Once again congtas to y'all

Peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2015
anopworld:

Congrats bro Go and succeed in jesus name... Amen
Amen!...thanks

smiley15:
Congratulation people, its really a thing of joy...for those yet to receive a mail its not the end of the road. @jamanuka im rily hapi for you, at the end of the day it was good news grin grin. @Summerset you finally remembered me, please buzz me on whatsapp.
As in eh..You can imagine how I feel grin...Thanks brother,hope u are in the game too?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. #oct

Congrats bro........

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
xdamson:

Hi, Lekan did the mail come in this morning or since yesterday?
It was since yesterday ooo, but just checked my mail dis morning.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:
never give up, aug 2013 as i was rounding up nsyc, wrote akintola williams tuesday ey wednesday, akintola williams passed first test failed d second test, ey no response. den Kpmg nov 2013, february 2014 banged assessment centre( i nearly cried), pwc 2013/14 banged d test, completed d grand slam of banging smh, this one i jst applied casually, i know i suck at shl and gmat, yet i did nt practise for d test, afterall d ones i practised i still banged it. congrats to u all, and other keep hustling and dont give up. going on jobhunt retirement till 2020 lipsrsealed

this time, let me do the honours.....you know naaaa
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Congrats guys.. Gods favor and grace see u thru..blessen am glad I could be of assistance, hope did boosts ur confidence (fear fear grin), believe in ur self..u ll excel. Period...
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Xcely: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Oops! Regret mail. Nonetheless I was smarter. Reverting to Plan A....

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by kosb: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Xcely:
Oops! Regret mail. Nonetheless I was smarter. Reverting to Plan A....

Hehehehe, na only u waka come? Go enjoy Bro. Got regret also grin grin grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by hakintayor: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Yea, lets go dia!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:
@bolded, if I hear.. You na executive job hunter grin cheesy

Also, when one gets what he or she wants, he continues searching for a better/higher one...

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Na this kind thread I dey like grin grin

Success stories everywhere.
Big ups guys....Myself and the entire NL Community extend our profound congratulobia message

Enjoy people, ENJOY smiley smiley wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Xcely: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
kosb:

Hehehehe, na only u waka come? Go enjoy Bro. Got regret also grin grin grin

grin grin...Guess they just eased the decision-making process for us. Success to everyone with an offer. #GodWin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nawa for Airtel oo. angry
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:

i know the feeling. failed kpmg assessment centre too, but i now chickened out on pwc afterwards, recruitment 2014 i was still reluctant to apply, finally made my decision to do so a day after the deadline shocked this 2015 own ehn, i applied with fear and trembling... but to God be the glory! thank you to everyone that helped in the recruitment process especially @funkystanl and to all that kept the thread alive. see y'all soon #teamAugust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:
I almost share the same story with u, bro. I got called for KPMG test august 2013 when almost thru from service. I travelled all d way from anambra, but yet still FAILED it, Nov 2013, afta service applied to PWC, but FAILED after the online test. Got called by deloitte in March 2014, didn't get a reply after the test, which meant i must have FAILED again. And then I just forced myself to re-apply for PWC december last year. Not knowing that's where my success story would come from. To anyone reading this, i'm only sharing it to inspire whoeva success story is still ahead. God remains faithful. I would give more tips on the whole PWC recruitment process later, for those coming ahead. Once again #Godwin!!!

7 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Phollu:

I saw you at the uac interview. I told you I'd find you
Hahaha... Smart lady. Your eye na stethoscope? lol. We suppose craft regret mail give those peeps. grin Nor be only company sabi send regret mail. Something like, grin
Dear Company,
With a deep sense of loss and submission to the will of God, grin we regret to announce to you that we will not be proceeding with your recruitment. Please find better candidates in the persons of haybeez001 and unofficial. grin Cheers! grin grin
Finally, welcome on board Folu. Im so glad u made it! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
smallpeepee:

Jungle don mature, tym 4 d animal 2 wear agbada wit face cap.
My guy nor be small maturing at all... grin grin grin Starting from August 3, lion go dey use clipper, tiger go dey wear skirt, squirrel go born twins, even chimpanzee go dey go gym. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Finally na God oo. Cant wait to resume. grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Where is eminado ? undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by chopido(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
dammie4j:

I'd really aprici8 too
oknowoola55@gmail.com is my email address
please send to me npa4uall@gmail. Com i applied for it thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.