Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417436 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
kazyphresh:

interesting, Educative and informative. I MUST work harder next year

Educative? Check! Informative? Check! Interesting? Mehn...na die o! Well...we can do all things through Christ... But bro, did you have to quote the whole stuff?

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Badguy001:

Educative? Check! Informative? Check! Interesting? Mehn...na die o! Well...we can do all things through Christ... But bro, did you have to quote the whole stuff?
I guess he is a learner ..lol
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
pls funkstanyl and achmed1 pls help me with this . is Ican and non Ican entry level at PWC collecting the same thing? if its diff what's d difference?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a long post from BlesseenE. Guess thats a copy and paste from "Cadbury" A NLder who was once with PwC. The post is as old as 2013 I guess, most of the information there are true but not all. You can just read and digest them to have a fore-knowledge of how things works in PwC way back 2013. Its a bit changed now, and when you guys resume you'll all work thru the process and understand all (with the changes) on the job.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
olalekan206:
pls funkstanyl and achmed1 pls help me with this . is Ican and non Ican entry level at PWC collecting the same thing? if its diff what's d difference?

At first pay...yes. But from 2nd pay its different. The difference I cannot disclose here.

That is not to discourage those who aint chartered, no discrimination, you guys would still be at the same level and do same work. It also doesnt determine if one person would be moved/promoted before the other. There is a reason for the difference in pay which I do not want to disclose as well here. You'd get to know later.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Ollytaus(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
A very big thanks to these wonderful guys funkstanyl and achmed1, your posts and mats have really helped. God bless you all....finally joining you guys soon.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
ControlX check your mail;

Funkystanl please elaborate on the dress code part
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
at funsktal thanks a lot I really appreciate
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
30watts:
ControlX check your mail;

Funkystanl please elaborate on the dress code part

Dress code is simply formal. Conservative colours. Suits not compulsory but ties a must. No multiple coloured shirt. 2 colours max. I think on the first day/week of resumption d dress code would be discussed to detail... If you are confused what to wear on the first day.... Just put on your interview wears... Lolz.... Anyway if you must err on your dressing, err towards formality... Sure you know what that means...someone will correct you politely.
Its formal Mondays to Fridays.... Although at the moment we are going thru a 3 months trial smart casual Fridays.... Pls when you guys resume feel free to ask your facilitators about this and if you guys are allowed to join in the smart casual Fridays.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I'be heard so much as to not envy you..
Please ehn, Those things, are they true?
All these postulations about FSIP doesn't startle me at all. I'm all for FSIP physically, mentally, psychologically, relationally, emotionally, and yes even spiritually. grin. I'm not saying its going to be easy. No. I'm just saying all the "hearsays" and "realities" about FSIP doesn't mean there ain't peeps who are loving it over there. Perception differs and mindset is key. And we know its only the test of fire that makes fine steel. The whiter the heat, the finer the steel. Rexphobia abeg keep enough EGA for me, im coming! grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
30watts:
ControlX check your mail; Funkystanl please elaborate on the dress code part
Broh, chill... we go relate soon wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Rexphobia(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
ControlX:

All these postulations about FSIP doesn't startle me at all. I'm all for FSIP physically, mentally, psychologically, relationally, emotionally, and yes even spiritually. grin. I'm not saying its going to be easy. No. I'm just saying all the "hearsays" and "realities" about FSIP doesn't mean there ain't peeps who are loving it over there. Perception differs and mindset is key. And we know its only the test of fire that makes fine steel. The whiter the heat, the finer the steel. Rexphobia abeg keep enough EGA for me, im coming! grin

Wonderful, I will bookmark this page and show u during Year end
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Hahaha

Rexphobia:

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2015
i can imagine control x by january he go don lean con get red eyes join. mr FSIP
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Lol, you too sef
ednut1:
i can imagine control x by january he go don lean con get red eyes join. mr FSIP
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
ednut1:
Na there you too go dey na. FSIP tins
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by incredibledude: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MistaBlack: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2015
I hope it's not late for me to drop my congrats to all of us that made it through. I'm personally grateful to God because, the events leading up to my success mail never hinted I would make it. I came late sometimes, had incomplete documents, wasn't really organised and all. I thank God.

Quick question: I'm a technical guy. Engineering graduate with certifications in networking. Here's my question, do I have to start from scratch to build a "financial portfolio", learning accounting terms and orienting my mind towards accounting certifications or would I get an opportunity to still fit in using my technical knowledge and maybe switch to IT advisory or a department along those lines later?

If yes, would it even be an advisable move or do I stand to succeed faster in the department I find myself (I picked TRS in my form)?

Thanks guys and Congrats again. See you guys in October
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2015
angry undecided cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rexphobia:

ednut1:
ednut you no well oo angry angry grin

TheRealAdonye:
Hahaha
Be Very Careful... angry grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm interested in the answer to this question.

MistaBlack:

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
incredibledude:
Please is there a department called risk assurance service. and would also like to know their mode of operation

Yup.

There are other sub-units under RAS:

IT Assurance

Performance Assurance

Governance Risk and Compliance

Internal Audit.

and one or two I'm not sure about. Their modes of operation is what I won't be able to go into detail about. i do know that IT Assurance people work hand in hand with the core Assurance staff.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by incredibledude: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

Thanks for the information masonks.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
incredibledude:

Thanks for the information masonks. So would you say RAS is a good department to be i.e is it better than FS

I don't believe any unit is better than the other.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by incredibledude: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

as regards work life balance. cus on this thread we've been made to understand that FS is time concuming
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
#Nailed!
masonkz:

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2015
masonkz:

depends on what kind of life and career you want for yourself. Some units are better suited for some individuals than others.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 3:52am On Jul 01, 2015
MistaBlack:
I hope it's not late for me to drop my congrats to all of us that made it through. I'm personally grateful to God because, the events leading up to my success mail never hinted I would make it. I came late sometimes, had incomplete documents, wasn't really organised and all. I thank God.

Quick question: I'm a technical guy. Engineering graduate with certifications in networking. Here's my question, do I have to start from scratch to build a "financial portfolio", learning accounting terms and orienting my mind towards accounting certifications or would I get an opportunity to still fit in using my technical knowledge and maybe switch to IT advisory or a department along those lines later?

If yes, would it even be an advisable move or do I stand to succeed faster in the department I find myself (I picked TRS in my form)?

Thanks guys and Congrats again. See you guys in October
The firm has an IT unit. I am not sure, but I think u can be posted to the unit if you ask.
However, you can still utilise your IT skills in the client facing units. In TRS for example, there is an in house IT team. Depending on your knowledge of IT and programming, you can assist in developing applications. You have the opportunity to do this along with tax work.
In advisory, there is technology and IT solution set. Many in these teams excel because of their IT knowledge.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2015
KaceeDcontrol:

depends on what kind of life and career you want for yourself. Some units are better suited for some individuals than others.

True also.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by IgnitionBaby: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please who is in my shoe or knows bout it . I've nt gotten a mail yet and den I called and mailed to tell them bout it and dey said they'd get back to me and I've still been waiting for dem to get back . I'm really confused at the moment.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Got success mails from EY ans Stanbic IBTC. Interviews scheduled. Do i attend? advise pls....
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Attend to gain the interview experience.

blesseenE:
Got success mails from EY ans Stanbic IBTC. Interviews scheduled. Do i attend? advise pls....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.