Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Today Is My Birthday - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Today Is My Birthday (578 Views)

Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / Hurray!!! Today Is My Birthday! / Today Is My Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday by Hotstepper(f): 2:39am On Nov 24, 2008
My dear family and friends,

As I celebrate the anniversary of my birth this coming Sunday (November 23rd), I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to my life so far:

For your continuing unconditional love and support, thanks mum and dad

For all your support in helping to bring me up to whom I am today and the wonderful holidays, thank you aunties and uncles

For all the love, affection, playing and misunderstandings, I love you my dear siblings

For all the love and support, spending time together, thank you to all my cousins

To my Love, Thank you for ur love and care

For all the support, love, gist, laughs, times spent together; studying together, partying together, and going through ups and downs, thanks to all my friends……you make school years and summer worth while.

In one way or the other, you all have made my life worth living and I thank you all very much!

As I celebrate my b-day, I would like you all to say this prayer for me:

Lord, let this feast of my birth be a reminder to her of all the gifts and blessings she have received from you this day and all the days of her life. On her day of celebration, she thanks you for her life and all of her blessings and asks for another year filled with your presence in her life that she may continue to grow in your love.
Gracious God, she thank you for enabling her to celebrate her birthday. Lord you have been good to her all these years and she thanks you for all the blessings she have received but especially for life itself.

Creator God, she do not know what lies ahead for her next year. Yet she knows that you are holding her future in your hand. Let her ways be pleasing to you. As you have promised, be with her, Lord. Grant her with your strength and grace so that she can live for your light. Enable her to draw closer to you that she may walk in your peace and be the creative and loving person that you intend for her to be. She asks this and all things in the sure and certain knowledge of your love for her and for all your people. Amen.
Thank you all and remain blessed.

Love,
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Jcob(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2008
How old re u?
Re: Today Is My Birthday by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2008
Happy buffday gal, so that makes you how old? tongue
Re: Today Is My Birthday by oluomok(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2008
Thank God for ur life, Day NOV. 24th is my own birthday.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Bbeee: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
happbiday grin cheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday by MissyB1(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2008
Many more years to you babez.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Easybaby(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2008
hapi bufday cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A God Girl To Date / Suger Mummy / Using Of Luv Portion/chams 2 Secure Ur Lover: Is It Good Or Bad.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.