Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ex-president Obasanjo Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Obasanjo Exposed (717 Views)

Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Obasanjo Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-president Obasanjo Exposed by semid4lyfe(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2008
Mrs Oluremi Obasanjo a.k.a Mama Iyabo,the self-acclaimed only wife of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has just published her autobiography titled BITTER-SWEET-MY LIFE WITH OBASANJO.
In this book she paints a character potrait of her(Ex)husband and our Ex-president.She minces no words and reveals all in this book which can best be described as an expose on our Ex-president.
Below is a link 2 an article by Reuben Abati,one of Nigeria's foremost editors & social/political commentators which is basically a honest and critical review of the book.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php/content/view/10745/55

Please read and drop your comments

Disclaimer:I am not working for the publishers or connected to Mama Iyabo or the Obasanjo's in any way.I just came across the article and thought I should take time out of my busy free browsing schedule to bring it to your attention,so PLEASE no abusive comments should be directed at me.

I'm off to my regular phone section.
Enjoy your reading

Adios
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Exposed by arramyjay: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2008
Oh my what can i write or even think,He was very mean to her,I hope she gets the satisfaction of payback she wants,though it is a liittle late.
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Exposed by phillybabe: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
Lord, i can't just imagine baba iyabo with baby iyabo strapped to his back, doing chores around the house eh! see how warped both father and daughter have turned out.! pity ooo! indeed "power currupts and absolute power currupts absolutely".

(1) (Reply)

Jos Mayhem / Should Indigene/settler Dichotomy In Nigeria Be Scrapped? / The Problem With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.