Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Can I Do ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do ! (839 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do ! by Alikwe(f): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2008
I dont know if any other lady has this same experience I sometimes get very itchy on my privates, and its usually very serious at times, I expalined to my boyfriend and He promised to help find a solution. What are the causes and cure. I feel very embarrased telling him things like this, but He just shrugs his shoulder but I cant tell what he feels about it.
Re: What Can I Do ! by 25more(f): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2008
can you expand on your sysptoms, is it the external or internal vagina that itches you, any discharge , any burns, it could help to know, so to know the particular cause. there are several causes of vaginal itchness including but not limited to yeast infection but typically with a yeast infection you will see some discharge that looks white and clumpy, like cottage cheese. others  including bacterial vaginosis and Trichomoniasis, which is a sexually transmitted disease.
  here are few links that might help

http://www.womens-health-concern.org/help/factsheets/fs_thrush.html

http://www.womens-health-concern.org/help/factsheets/fs_bacterialvaginosis.html

you could also reduce the itchyness by wearing cotton only undergarments, wash the vaginal area with warm water and mild soap. don't wear tight clothings, and always wipe from front to back after bowels or unrination. and dont douche
Re: What Can I Do ! by evisco: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2008
25%more

Pls could u help me by telling me what tab to take as my breast increases when seeing my monthly flow. Pls i'm really disturbed.

(1) (Reply)

Get Or Prevent Pregnancy / Help A Human Being / Cure Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.