Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Free Broadband Internet Browsing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Broadband Internet Browsing (524 Views)

Get Your spectranet 4G Broadband Internet Connections At Promo Prices!!! / Broadband Internet Browsing Anywhere; N500/day And 2500/month Overnight / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Broadband Internet Browsing by berryhill: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2008
Most people are buying packages on how to browse the internet for free using Opera Mini yet they can't access their email box,trade forex and even browse at a very fast speed.
Have you ever opened yahoo.com on your mobile phone through wap,that's how the pictures will look like when you are browsing free.
I was once using the free method but after being fustrated i decided to search and behold i discovered something great that now i browse for free using broadband,i can now check my emails,trade forex,enjoy fast speed browsing,browse for free with bright picture quality and i cursed myself for ever using the "FREE BROWSING" stuff.
I met someone who knew about my discovery and i asked him how much he was selling the information he said #15,000 and i decided to sell it at a giveaway price of #6,000 to thre first ten people to order.(NOTE AFTER 10 PEOPLE OTHERS WILL PAY #10,000)
If you want to be browsing for free at a very fast speed and still trade forex,check your email and surf the web with bright picture quality,then you need my help.
WHAT DO I NEED TO START BROWSING?
An Mtn Sim Card
P.C Suite of your phone
My software and manual and yeepee you will be browsing for free.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN PAYING ADD EXTRA #2,000 FOR COURRIER FEE.
For serious buyers,call me on 0703-578-3910(Tochukwu), email me on rexpeter@rocketmail.com.
This is real and the sooner you stop killing yourself about free browsing that you can't use to check your mails,the better for all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Earn $200 Daily Supporting Your Favourite Team / Nigerain Use Car. Passat 2.0 / How To Be A Better Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.