Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? (1859 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Built2last: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2014
Atiku is a grassroot politician and a master tactician...we know Naija plays money politics....OBJ had to beg him in 2003 because he was in control of the governors. He appears to be unseen at the moment as Sai Buhari soars in our political firmament. A lot is working for Atiku, He is a seasoned and tactful politician with so much money to spend. Delegates to vote in the APC convention will vote to select who they want based on money shared. Atiku's men may be strategically focusing on the delegates coming for the convention. Buhari enjoys massive popularity that has been accorded him by the media...So much attention is on him as the face of the opposition. Atiku appears relegated, but.....

What if Tinubu, after all prefers Atiku?

I wish to ask, What if Buhari does not emerge as the flag bearer of APC?

What is your take?

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by alabiyemmy(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2014
What will happen? Do u think heaven will fall!

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by kalet55(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
The odds will change

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Idrico(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Then I withdraw my support for APC at presidential level.

3 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by backtosender: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Idrico:
Then I withdraw my support for APC at presidential level.
so it means you support APC because of buhari? after election APC will vanish no loyalty just greedy people fighting by all means to over throne jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by 9jii(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2014
We 'll accept anyone who can save us from PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by brainpower(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2014
If Buhari doesn't emerge as the flagbearer I will vote for APC in all levels of the elections. APC are just wasting time, they are not democratic, buhari will definitely get the flag by force. They didn't envisage Atiku coming into the picture, their plan was to give him the flag and use his influence in the north plus Tinubu's influence in the south West to decide the votes. But the recent election in ekiti state has shown that Tinubu no longer wields that much power. APC was formed for that purpose. Buhari isn't a politician, if he losses, he will go back into hibernation till next four years, he's only here now cos he has a vendetta against some men whom he wants to payback simple. May God help us in this country if he becomes president. So if Buhari is not given the flag, APC will disintegrate before the election.

7 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by mikolo80: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2014
backtosender:
so it means you support APC because of buhari? after election APC will vanish no loyalty just greedy people fighting by all means to over throne jonathan.
before nko abi you think say na only jona like good thing.chei see learner o
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by mekaboy(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2014
Then another northerner will emerge.
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Built2last: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
I was asking this question because it appears many people are not in-sinc with APCs political ideologies and standpoints...They are just tired of corruption and Buhari seems like the face to fight corruption... i have asked many Buhari supporters for the APC agenda and template for Nigeria and its not forth coming....Corruption must go is the anthem and Buhari is to do that... however, i have my fears, i worked with Atiku in 2003, although not for too long and i know how wealthy that guy is and what he is capable of.

I look forward to an interesting democratic election next year where whoever emerges as president will not see it as a walk over but meanly contested.

I just dont want violence from any party.
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Then the dog and the baboon will be spared of blood

I don't want GEJ either
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Zuria(f): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2014
That's simple....CPC would be resurrected grin grin
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by oluvick(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Then he'll become an artist - move back to the drawing board.
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by major466(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
If Buhari fails to emerge as the party flag bearer, He will decamp from APC and form another party. grin You know, the guy cried his heart out the last time he lost out in the elections in 2011 grin grin He will do anything to prevent that moment from happening. cheesy
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by fitzmayowa: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
He will decamp and form another political party...For him no other option than to contest for the presidential election
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by tchigofigo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
i guess he'l decamp..,with all his loyalist..only to lose again! Then, there'l be 'war in nigeria.,jona and his army wil fight against buhari; and buhari will fight and his loyalist, and wil prevail not, neither was their place found anymre in naija..and he'l be cast out, that old general, called gmb, the islamic fanatic, which decieveth d whole N/E and S/W.,and he'l be cast out to CHAD and his loyalist with him..and i'l hear akpabio's loud voice, saying.,WOE to d inhabitants of Chad republic..becos d old general has cm to you..he'l torment u with BH and Sharia..never shall peace be found amongst you...

4 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by mekaboy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
tchigofigo:
i guess he'l decamp..,with all his loyalist..only to lose again! Then, there'l be 'war in nigeria.,jona and his army wil fight against buhari; and buhari will fight and his loyalist, and wil prevail not, neither was their place found anymre in naija..and he'l be cast out, that old general, called gmb, the islamic fanatic, which decieveth d whole N/E and S/W.,and he'l be cast out to CHAD and his loyalist with him..and i'l hear akpabio's loud voice, saying.,WOE to d inhabitants of Chad republic..becos d old general has cm to you..he'l torment u with BH and Sharia..never shall peace be found amongst you...

People wicked oo. U mean buhari is the beast, lucifer, antichrist?

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by tchigofigo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
mekaboy:

People wicked oo. U mean buhari is the beast, lucifer, antichrist?
no b me talk oo
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
It's just like taking away Diego Costa away from Chelsea's team right now, then Chelsea WOULDN'T be able to mount a strong title challenge na...
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Blurry: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
If Buhari fails to make the cut then Life goes on... but i doubt they have any other candidate that can contest with GEJ for the presidency.
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Blackfire(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
no matter what is been atikulated,it is impossible ibuhari.apc=buhari
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by bjdon: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
I think this is a very timely discussion. Atiku is a formidable political fighter with deep pockets and connections with the Northern political and business class. While the indications are that the SW delegates will go for Buhari due to Tinubu's influence there's no such certainty on how the rest of the APC delegates will vote. I have to wonder why Tinubu even allowed Atiku to join ACP. Could it be that secretly he wants him to win??
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by PedroJP(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
9jii:

U'v been deceived into thinking salvation will come from APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by gratieao: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Baboon and monkey will soak in the blood
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Even the man tinubu will neva allow a buhari be the president, buhari might become APC flag bearer but tinubu would give him a vice that would make him fail.
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by 9jii(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
PedroJP:

U'v been deceived into thinking salvation will come from APC
You have been deceived into believing salvation will not come. smh.man without hope is hopeless.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by shizzleStar: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
if buhari doesnt emerge, this is what will happen again

Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Kunleskey(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Then he should face his faming and cow rearing.....
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by Safari29: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nothing would happen. life goes on
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by jmoore(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Less noise from his supporters.
Re: What If Buhari Does Not Emerge As The APC Flag Bearer? by chimerase2: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
9jii:
and atiku is de savior? undecided

(1) (Reply)

GEJ In Katsina Who Are They Deceiving? / Military Covering Letter Indicts Buhari On Perjury. / Video Shame: Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of APC & INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.