Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi (2230 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2014
[size=14pt]EAGLE SQUARE[/size]

[size=14pt]MUBI[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-1YxVtoWBj4I/UGvfZvkPnyI/AAAAAAAACkM/u_aV8dV_vZI/s1600/e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-c6STEiUJ95g/VFgum_68O0I/AAAAAAAAKXA/MPRimp9eGk0/s1600/boko%2Bharam%2Bbehead%2Bmuslims.jpg[/img]
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
. . . . . . . .AND THE NIZZO STILL WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by ayukdaboss(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2014
The power to end all this bullcrap lies in our hands next year. We must vote cluelessness and insensitivity out of our government.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2014
See cheap beefing o! U think say to be president na beans??

Stop Hating bro! You'll get there soon ok..

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Trailblazer1(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2014
You will soon die of GEJpertension.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by rildwanullahi(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2014
dar is wat is called special duty
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2014
himkers:
See cheap beefing o! U think say to be president na beans??

Stop Hating bro! You'll get there soon ok..

. . . . . . .I agree with you to be president no be beans, to be president means you have sworn to protect the lives of each and every citizen especially the most common of all common citizens . . . . . . . . .clearly the "drunk" has failed woefully in that aspect!!

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2014
torkaka:

. . . . . . .I agree with you to be president no be beans, to be president means you have sworn to protect the lives of each and every citizen especially the most common of all common citizens . . . . . . . . .clearly the "drunk" has failed woefully in that aspect!!

You don't have to insult your president to drive down a point. That is what a right thinking person with sound state of mind don't do.

BTW, have U even (since U were born) gotten access to Aso villa talkmore of seeing GEJ in a drunken state??

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2014
himkers:

You don't have to insult your president to drive down a point. That is what a right thinking person with sound state of mind don't do.

BTW, have U even (since U were born) gotten access to Aso villa talkmore of seeing GEJ in a drunken state??

Is calling a light skin lady a fair lady an insult?
Is calling a well built man a huge man an insult?
Is calling a man who worships in the mosque a Muslim an insult?
Is calling a woman who worships in the church a Christian an insult?

. . . . . . . . . .if not, then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Why is calling a man who staggers in speeches and actions, a man who has lost control of his faculties and behaviour, a man intoxicated with power to the point of reasoning impairment, a man who parties while the nation burns, . . . . .why is calling such a man a drunk an insult?

What makes you sure [size=14pt]I am not at Aso rock right now[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Goodbye Jonathan paid good money for that crowd.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by hazyfm: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2014
HMMM... GEJ
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by vicadex07(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Brb
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by shizzleStar: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2014
op i hope you don't commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2014
MrBiafra:
cheesyshockedshocked
I LOVE BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
op i hope you don't commit suicide

Commit suicide?. . . . . and why should I? . . . . . . . . .why kill myself when Ebere drunk's incompetence has placed each and every one of us on boko haram's execution list??

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by 100Cents: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Stop complaining aimlessly...
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
This has got to show the level of insensitivity of the so called Mr. President to the plight of the ordinary Nigerian.
But I see hoppe in all. Come 2015, we'll together unanimously vote out a daft president.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Keketu(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:
The power to end all this bullcrap lies in our hands next year. We must vote cluelessness and insensitivity out of our government.
lol. as if they will count your vote. inec chairman already know the winner of the 2015 presidential election since last year
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by Beaf1: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
^^
And you are proud to say that?
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by lilbazy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
We all know the north_eastern citizens are doing this to themselves just to discredit jonathan...though am not from the south_eastern part of the country but I can't imagine the igbos bombings/killing themselves just to discredit buhari or any muslim president.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by briantext(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi by maxxx(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Exactly what the bokoharam sponsors want...Gmb declared,no bombs...atiku did same,no anarchy.... But as soon as it gets to Gej turn,all hell is let loose....the plan has always been to tarnish Gej image and Make him look like an insensitive bloke.....and besides it will amount to tactical victory for BH if Gej calls off his declaration .the presido will be setting a dangerous trend cos BH will set off bombs nd slaugther people before any major event ,thereby using that as a control technique to control what happens in nigeria.what happened in mubi and potiskum is not an accident but rather a premeditated action....all these point to one direction........ STOP GEJ BY ALL MEANS...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: How The Ikorodu Robbers Escaped / (photos) Checkout Robert Mugabe’s Mansion In Zimbabwe- Luxury At Its Finest! / The Best Marked Interior Village Road In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.