Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. (663 Views)

Dejected Aregbesola Now Appreciates Jonathan And Reason With Fayose's Maturity / Why Sambo Dasuki Will Never Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by uchemummy(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Many of us are against president Goodluck Jonathan. Many have there reasons while some doesnt. So my question is who do u want as nigerian president and reason?. Lets discuss with mature minds.
Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by adanduka: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Me.
So I can make people believe that they can make it. If they have no shoes, they can have thousands in the future.

Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by nabiz(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2014
Somebody like Amed Isah of Brekete family. Nigeria need some body who can die for her to live, and who is not tribalistic.

But my problem is that he lack popularity in Nigeria at large.
Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by egift(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2014
I and many other Nigerians want Buhari, WHY?

1. He will stop the current Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.
2. The large portion of funds that Jonathan and his crew are diverting through corruption will be injected back to the system so that there will be development.
3. We will have very competent individuals appointed in the right agencies of government.
4. There will be massive development projects to create infrastructure to adequately support the nation.
5. The will be devolution of power, so that States will have more powers and a bigger portion of revenue generated in their States.
6. Like in 2011, Buhari will establish Regional Economic Trust Funds for all the 6 geo-political zones, where the FG will provide funds directly to Nigerians who wants to start their own business.
7. Buhari has a very good track record of top-notch security for the Nation. Ask Terror Sect in his time. Ask the Chadians Soldiers who invaded Nigeria.
- And many other reasons. Buhari is not a coward, not desperate for wealth, love every Nigerian and work effectively with people in achieving positive goals and objectives.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by uchemummy(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2014
@ adanduka and egift this is no joke. Nabiz pls lets discuss frm among those interested in the 2015 presidential seat cos a lot of pple are saying Jonathan is incompetent.
Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by MrMann1(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Someone who has the fear of God and filled with wisdom and very disciplined and strict, I mean a person who hasn't ruled Nigeria before. Somebody like Pat Utomi, Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Fashola, even Rochas Okorocha isn't a bad idea IMO... Not slow pokes and past leaders that are desperate for nothing except their pockets.
Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by uchemummy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmmmmm. Interesting.
Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by Horus(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Why people want to bring alien gods of foreign religions in every topics of the politic section of the forum?
Foreign religions are part of the problem, not the solution.
Re: Who Do U Want To Rule Nigeria And Reason. by PAINGAIN: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Neither jonathan nor buhari schooled in france. Whoever schooled in france should lead.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Averted Bomb Blast In Minna / APC Shifts Presidential Primaries To Dec 10 / If Its Not Panadol It Can Never Be Panadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.