Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is Estimated Billing About To Become Pre-paid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Estimated Billing About To Become Pre-paid? (371 Views)

Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians Now, FG Orders Discos / PUNCH-- Electricity Consumers On Estimated Billing To Pay Less / PHCN Pre-paid Maintenance Fees Are Illegal - NERC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Estimated Billing About To Become Pre-paid? by blackfase(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2014
These corrupt, inept & ever unreliable Power Holding Companies will never cease to amaze me/ Nigerians. The November bill (N3,500) is already out on the 11th yet the cumulative for the month so far is merely 48hrs. Same for last month which came around the 15th & my area ended with a cumulative paltry of 48hrs (we painstakingly took cognizance of this). Its gradually going to find its way to being served first week of the month in no distant future. Is it not time we collectively make a stand on this institutional rip-off & tell these buffoons enough is enough? I'm making a suggestion power holding personnel should be barred from moving from neighborhood to neighborhood to disconnect. I know its already happening in some areas, even around where i live. They where about to disconnect on a pole when some fifteen men on like five bikes stormed the area & the power holding men legged it, about five of them. One ran and hid in a public toilet but one was unfortunate, the one already aloft. He came down like a cornered rat but he was flogged a bit, and ladders seized....But seriously, this is getting too over-the-top, we need to start acting now!!!

#NoServiceNoPayment#

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria / "I Will Be Nigerian President In 2015"- Governor Rochas Okorocha / Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi On Why He Is Inspired To Contest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.