Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,773 members, 7,862,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. (5289 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Potiskum, Yobe / Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State / 34 People Killed At Potiskum Cattle-Market In Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Chubhie: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Are there no longer men of honour left in our Republic? This madness has to stop by all means!!!!! Why are WE all not hitting the streets? Have we all lost our humaness to tribal religious and party affiliation
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by igbeke: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
torkaka:

I posted the below earlier today, and I think it perfectly fits a response for you.

" Terrorism is a global trend that has been scourging the world, and the earlier some of you ignoramus understand this, the better for the country. The very reason why boko haram seems to be having an upper hand over our government lies in the very statement the OP made. Like the OP, our government of the day believes northerners are the problem with Nigeria, they believe boko haram is opposition sponsored, they believe insurgency is encouraged by northern leaders, they believe boko haram is politics!!! . . . . . . . . . . .may I ask, are northerners in Nigeria also sponsoring al shabab? are they sponsoring ISIS?, al Qaeda? salafist group? abu sayyaf group? Jaish-e-Mohammed? . . . . . . . . . .OP, if you (like the government) is sleeping, wake up!!!! . . . .TERRORISM IS REAL AND IT HAS REACHED NIGERIA. . . . . . . . . . . . . .northerners are the problem indeed!! "
Let us not get personal about this. Perhaps there are certain thing u need to educate me as regards this Bokoharam.
1. Who do u think is sponsoring BH?
2. al-shabab, all Qaeda, ISIS, etc u listed above have some things in common with BH. they are all Islamic. So what is that suggesting?
3. We also have a lot of Muslims in South West and Edo State, yet there are no Suicide bomber among them. In fact, my best lecturer in my Uni days was a typical Muslim. yet he can't hurt a fly. Doesn't that mean insurgency in Nigeria is peculiar to the North?
4. Northern Elders seems to be comfortable with the escapades , so long as it is discrediting GEJ's administration. Why are they not condemning it?
5. Lets assume they are talking.
Here in the South, the youths still respect the words of their Elders. Are u suggesting the Northern Elders' s words have no sway in the ears of ur youths? Your candid reply is expected pls.
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Texykool: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Nairabeezie:
reverbnation.com/Elmars that line wey dey impress u so much is the wackest..

Impressed, huh? cheesy

Now U want me to patronise you eh? cheesy

Go read your books, son. grin
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Trailblazer1(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2014
May the souls of these innocent children cry out for vengeance against their cruel murderers.

May peace be taken away from their generation!
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nairabeezie(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Lols you never pass ur jamb self..
Texykool:

Impressed, huh? cheesy

Now U want me to patronise you eh? cheesy

Go read your books, son. grin
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Trailblazer1(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Chubhie:
Are there no longer men of honour left in our Republic? This madness has to stop by all means!!!!! Why are WE all not hitting the streets? Have we all lost our humaness to tribal religious and party affiliation

Mr man of honour,
Please while hitting the streets ensure that you're on the right street. There are so many streets in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno for you to lead the campaign.

I'll be 101% behind you if you're really serious about this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa / Photos Of Hyde Park, London / Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.