Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements (753 Views)

Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by Rockyheight: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan made some claims about his administrations achievements with "facts and figures" I wonder why the opposition is not basing their reason for change on his failures on these key sectors as contained in his declaration speech. Now we don not know if his administration has done so well or not. Since the opposition is more concerned with howling personal insults on the preseident. We need a robust and inelligent opposition. The present security challenges in some part of the north is a fight that all nigeria should be part not GEJ alone.

If all GEJ claimed in his speech are his achivements, and I want to believe they are since the opposition has not noted otherwise with proofs except on the issue of BH, then what manner of oppostion do we have?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by dlox147(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
They are the clueless ones thats why
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by fitzmayowa: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
The opposition would rather spend all day lambasting GEJ/PDP...Than tell nigerians what their manifesto is...

Am still waiting for the opposition to engage the president on his claimed achievements...
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by frodobee: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello Super-Mod can you help me put this on the fp, this is an on-goingg research and diverse inputs will be appreciated, thank you.
#facts&figures
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by drauj(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Because only fools and retards need to be told the obvious fact that his phantom claims on power, security, economy and Job creation are blatant Lies.
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by Safari29: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Where are the achievement hmm on paper? ok is it the insecurities that I'd almost everywhere in the north, the unemployment or the stealing is not corruption or deaths?? PHCN?,

if he did not achieve the above then he did not do anything spectacular. is the Job of any president to build federal raod
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by arresa: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
The Nigerian opposition remains very weak and needlessly too tamed and careful.. They are too defensive and less offensive, the even let GEJ get away with too many fooleries...
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by jhydosky(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP. List the achievements with pictures. It would be better presented that way.
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by Jay20(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by udemedia1: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
shocked
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
What achievement , why would the opposition waste their time on a man who's under the influence of strong drink.

Alcohol is a mocker. The best campaign for the opposition is Jonathan himself making speeches

Like stealing is not corruption, I would build 36 airport in my first term, Nigerians are living better because they now have private jets, terrorism happens everywhere it's our turn etc

The ones every Nigerian can see that are lies

When Jonathan talks about providing power, roads employment security etc everyone just look away because we know it's not his fault it's the kaikai and shepe in him talking

Like Jamie Foxx said "Blame it on the a a alcohol"
Re: Why Is The Opposition Not Engaging The President On His Claimed Achivements by Rockyheight: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
raumdeuter:
What achievement , why would the opposition waste their time on a man who's under the influence of strong drink.

Alcohol is a mocker. The best campaign for the opposition is Jonathan himself making speeches

Like stealing is not corruption, I would build 36 airport in my first term, Nigerians are living better because they now have private jets, terrorism happens everywhere it's our turn etc

The ones every Nigerian can see that are lies

When Jonathan talks about providing power, roads employment security etc everyone just look away because we know it's not his fault it's the kaikai and shepe in him talking

Like Jamie Foxx said "Blame it on the a a alcohol"

Your thoughts represent the shallowness of the Nigerian oppostion class, always abuses and insults nothing constructive.

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO): Meet The Woman Who Woke Up From The Dead / Why Nigeria Has Not Yet Defeated Boko Haram - The Economist / What's Wrong With These Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.