Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? (1844 Views)

A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) / Palm Oil And Groundnut Oil Sale / I Need Contacts Of Major Groundnut Oil Companies In Southwest Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by grownaira: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello and good afternoon pals. Please how do I fortify my refined vegetable oil with vitamin A?

Thanks in anticipation of favourable response(s).
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
What is the capacity of your storage tank?

You will need a dozing tank and pump or locally fabricated one to do it
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by grownaira: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
LegatusGlaber:
What is the capacity of your storage tank?

You will need a dozing tank and pump or locally fabricated one to do it

Thanks for your response. Kindly elaborate pls. My storage tank (under construction) is 7000ltrs.
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
grownaira:

Thanks for your response. Kindly elaborate pls. My storage tank (under construction) is 7000ltrs.

What concentration of vitamin A do you want per liter of your product?
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by grownaira: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
LegatusGlaber:

What concentration of vitamin A do you want per liter of your product?

I really don't know bro. That's part of the info I need.
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
grownaira:

I really don't know bro. That's part of the info I need.

Who is handling your project, quality assurance wise? where is your factory located?

18 mg of vitamin A per kilogram of oil or 60 to 75 IU per gram of oil.

1 Like

Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by grownaira: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
LegatusGlaber:

Who is handling your project, quality assurance wise? where is your factory located?

18 mg of vitamin A per kilogram of oil or 60 to 75 IU per gram of oil.

Thanks. I never plan fortifying d oil, not untill I visited nafdac office and they told me its part of the requirement.

Its a small project, a mini crude-groundnut oil refinery, and I am handling the project myself. The refining machine is under construction too.

Please wia can I get the vitamin-A, and at what possible price?

Thanks a lot once again.

1 Like

Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
grownaira:

Thanks. I never plan fortifying d oil, not untill I visited nafdac office and they told me its part of the requirement.

Its a small project, a mini crude-groundnut oil refinery, and I am handling the project myself. The refining machine is under construction too.

Please wia can I get the vitamin-A, and at what possible price?

Thanks a lot once again.

200k per 200g or thereaboout. Contact any dealer in laboratory chemicals and reagents
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by grownaira: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
LegatusGlaber:

200k per 200g or thereaboout. Contact any dealer in laboratory chemicals and reagents

Thanks very much for the info. Really appreciate.
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
grownaira:

Thanks very much for the info. Really appreciate.

UWC. Feel free to ask me any question anytime, I will answer as soon as I have the chance.

Goodluck
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by starnuel(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2019
Please, Nairalanders! If a tonne of peanut is presently 300k and above, and a tonne produces at least 45% oil, and 5 litres is still sold for #2,000 in the open market, how do they do it? Is there a secret I need to know to increase the volume of the oil? Please I really need this information. I have bought the oil screw press machine.

1 Like

Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by okine4real: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2022
hello house, pls where can i buy vegetable oil in tanks? any lead is appreciated.
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2022
I wonder how the former commenters on this thread are faring.

1 Like

Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by chymdyx(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
1KOBONAIRA:
I wonder how the former commenters on this thread are faring.

Would be really great to hear about their journeys thus far!!
Re: Fortified Groundnut Oil: How Do I Do It Please? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
chymdyx:

Would be really great to hear about their journeys thus far!!

Nairaland is a time-machine grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HRBP/HRMP Exam Preparatory Class / Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China / Free Online Invoice Template | Free Online Invoice Generator | Invoice Sample

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.