Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad (995 Views)

Wireless Keyboard Price In Nigeria / 3G Phone Tablet That Can Be Use Like Mini Laptop, Vidoe Callin And Voice Calling / Brand New White Ipad 3 WIFI + 4G 32GB + Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard With Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by ayexcel100(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
please am in need of a cheap and affordable windows tablet that support external wireless keyboard with a touchpad around 30-40k, any idea on d product to buy? thanks in anticipation of your positive replies
Re: I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by Silverman42(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bro, u can either get pipo w2 or teclast x80h from aliexpress. Or you could contact the special one or initialize on the technology market section of nairaland to help u import one as these tablets are only sold in China.
Re: I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by ayexcel100(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Silverman42:
Bro, u can either get pipo w2 or teclast x80h from aliexpress. Or you could contact the special one or initialize on the technology market section of nairaland to help u import one as these tablets are only sold in China.
Oh thanks
Re: I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by ayexcel100(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
please does it support keyboard external, that has touchpad?
Re: I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by Neyoalao(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
ayexcel100:
Contact elijahdre fones he can get you cub talk 16gb for that range with your keyboard case and freebies,,,,,visit his trend bro
Re: I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by initialize(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Silverman42:

Thank you Sir for the recommendation.... I sincerely appreciate it.
Re: I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by initialize(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
ayexcel100:
please am in need of a cheap and affordable windows tablet that support external wireless keyboard with a touchpad around 30-40k, any idea on d product to buy? thanks in anticipation of your positive replies

Hello Sir, this is my sales thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-octacore-2gb

My contact and works are there to as reference. Kindly visit my sales thread to get satisfied by clicking on the link above. Thanks
Re: I Need A 8inches Windows Tablet That Support Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad by Silverman42(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
ayexcel100:
Yes, it supports external keyboard and some of the keyboards do have touchpad.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used Htc M8 For Sale / Xaiomi Redmi 5 Plus For Sale / Cheapest Etisalat Data Gifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.