Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note (60254 Views)

Jonathan Unveils N100 Commemorative Notes(photo) / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note On Wednesday / Pres. Jonathan Unveils First Indigenous Unmanned Aerial Vessel In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by cole265(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:
Oh wow! what a great achievement by the GEJ administration. This is the what Nigerians have been yearning for!

This must be sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by fombadi: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
l

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Vivipop:
Very beautiful!
just like the way u are!
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Declaration for 2015 Presidential Race: Buhari Vanguard compares President Jonathan's 'rented crowd' and Buhari's crowd:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/11/declaration-for-2015-presidential-race.html
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Tonylyte(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
cramjones:
Bummer! I thought the thread read: "Jonathan unveiling the new country he created in 4 years."

-CramJones

PS: And oh...compare and contrast GEJ vs Buhari declaration...and tell me if this centenary note means anything to GEJ becoming the next president

First pic: Paid rented crowd by GEJ still cannot fill Eagle's square

Second pic: Non paid true supporters of the People's general did not even have a space in the Eagles's square. We are watching!
I just can stop loving your stewpidity. How will those pix stop you and buhari from crying come 2015?
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by jimohfarouk(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
I wish this man look for possible solution to our problems instead of reforming the #100 note....
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by fireforfire: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
aguizm:
My brother no be lie ooo. I just d imagine my wallet loaded with it this December for my village. Spending Spree

spending spree
no go spend d kind spending wey go make villa pple put eye for ya bodi
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Mubashinho: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Happy 100years ..plz why d illuminati logo?
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by CreativeWeb(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
The arabic n0nsense on the old note has been removed in this new note.

Thank u GEJ!
Thank u CBN Governor!

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Kagarko(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
luvlyoracle:
grin

How does that improve the economic situation of our great country.

The billions used for the printing of that currency should have been channeled to the road sector particularly southern states roads that are in bad shape.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by arimahoseloka(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:
Oh wow! what a great achievement by the GEJ administration. This is the what Nigerians have been yearning for!
achievement
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by aguizm(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
fireforfire:

spending spree
no go spend d kind spending wey go make villa pple put eye for ya bodi
The more them go d put eye for my body d lesser they see.

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mrs oko njo idi e a la is really trying as the minister of finance grin
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Femistico(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
the note is cute sha..resembles foreign notes
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by chaloner(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
cramjones:
Bummer! I thought the thread read: "Jonathan unveiling the new country he created in 4 years."

-CramJones

PS: And oh...compare and contrast GEJ vs Buhari declaration...and tell me if this centenary note means anything to GEJ becoming the next president

First pic: Paid rented crowd by GEJ still cannot fill Eagle's square

Second pic: Non paid true supporters of the People's general did not even have a space in the Eagles's square. We are watching!
taught u re matured self undecided undecided undecided
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by chaloner(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
onoja12:
why in the name of God are we rebranding notes,so as to give out new printing contract?this is not development in anyway.what the people need is development
ok i will cal gej nd tel him grin grin
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by dein77(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good one! I'm happy to see none of those Arabics smuggled onto our currencies is on this one. We are a secular state!
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Aslawish(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
New naira note is not our problem in nig.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by redcliff: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:

Lmao!
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by wordbank(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
not bad but dis doesn't change d fact that our economy is still down
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by cosajadi: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Movingcoil:
I dey wait.
LOL. Bros, you go wait till 2099.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Tfolab(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi everyone let me show u how to make cool money everyday. Add me on whatsapp, request for it then i'll show u 08053617021 or send ur email to tafolab07@yahoo.com
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Berith: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:
No! We demand and yearn for a better Nigeria!
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by fridayj(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gej. D system need change an new design not d currency
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Peace be upon Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by vigasimple(m): 12:34am On Nov 13, 2014
One observation. Did anyone notice how the new CBN governor is going about his job rightly or wrongly without noise or making political statement unlike FULANI Emir SANUSI.

The job of the cbn governor is to be a strong hand in the management of our fiscal policy and stop undermining the goverment he suppose to serve without first resigning. Oh I forgot, the previous governor is a born to rule.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by ajalaolanr(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2014
olapluto:

Is this supposed to be some sort of mockery, and I see you getting likes!? People be liking anything these days.?
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 13, 2014
olapluto:

The first few times I noticed it, I thought it was a fluke. But can someone explain to me why Nairalanders are incapable of detecting sarcasm? It's embarrassing.

Are they not teaching satire in schools, or something?

Why?
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by beatsarena: 2:07am On Nov 13, 2014
Wassup guys... I'm a music producer and music enthusiast, i want you all to please check my site at beatsarena.com

I have just created a platform for fellow music enthusiasts. A place where we can discuss about music production, mixing and mastering, song writing and Nigerian music in general. The site is virtually empty that is why i'm reaching out to you guys so we can fill it up with great contents. You are free to send your articles/write ups about music production, music reviews, gist in the music industry, news about producers and other stuffs like that. You can also submit write ups like:

How to make an RnB song
How to write a rap music or you share your experiences with various music production softwares.

it's just a place where people of like minds can meet and talk about new ideas in naija music industry. Guys, let's make history by creating the biggest music forum in Africa.

You can send your write ups/videos/ beats/photos of studio sessions/ photos of you playing any musical instrument to beatsarena@gmail.com i will be glad to post it online asap. Please visit the site and check out the various pages we have there.

You can also catch me on instagram and twitter: www.instagram.com/BeatsArena
www.twitter.com/BeatsArena

Tag me to any relevant post and i will surely regram and retweet
BEAT IT IF YOU CAN
See you guys soon... *winks
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2014
do we ever know what country is really facing? what are we commemorating? while there are many problems facing this country.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by baski92(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Na only God go punish dis man we dey call president.... Wen pple never see chop.... Boko haram dey do there own nepa Wan kill us inside heat... Him dey make new money
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by teehrt: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2014
Is this really what we want now or is it that really important?

waste of resources!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.