Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Text Based Online Game Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Text Based Online Game Developer Needed (1380 Views)

I Need A Talented Andriod Game Developer For Hire On Project / "Simple" Android Game Developer Needed For Hire On New Project / Progamming Contract For Grabs: Online Game Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by aragon4realz(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
hi am developing this new site and I need help from an online game developers to develop this text based game if you are able and capable pls contact me
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by eugbana: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
hello, please could you send more details to dugbana@eoilimited.com
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by aragon4realz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
eugbana:
hello, please could you send more details to dugbana@eoilimited.com
I wish I could but it's not....it's a sensitive matter,it's not something to email you,if you can do it send me your address and I LL come over and we talk about it
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Haha, is it a matter of national security?
aragon4realz:

I wish I could but it's not....it's a sensitive matter,it's not something to email you,if you can do it send me your address and I LL come over and we talk about it
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by aragon4realz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamDemigod:
Haha, is it a matter of national security?
you can say that again...lol
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by eugbana: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
bro i dey fear o! anyways i stay in abj.. if your also here we could hook up
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by internetpo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
aragon4realz:
hi am developing this new site and I need help from an online game developers to develop this text based game if you are able and capable pls contact me

Hi!.
Our company would love to work for you
http://www.smsmarketingportal.com/our-services/custom-sms-application

But this one that you a requesting a face to face meeting first.
Why not give people an idea of what you want to build. Then appointments will be fixed.
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by aragon4realz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
internetpo:

Hi!.
Our company would love to work for you
http://www.smsmarketingportal.com/our-services/custom-sms-application

But this one that you a requesting a face to face meeting first.
Why not give people an idea of what you want to build. Then appointments will be fixed.
pls what does this mean''You get your 30%
share of the income accrued within 90 or 120
days.''...I only get 30% of the income I made with. my short code sms this is ridiculous, pls throw more light on this
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by internetpo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
aragon4realz:

pls what does this mean''You get your 30%
share of the income accrued within 90 or 120
days.''...I only get 30% of the income I made with. my short code sms this is ridiculous, pls throw more light on this
Sir! shortcode providers like us only get that as a result of NCC regulations or shd I say arm twisting tactics of the Telcos. Sorry! Thats how the sharing formula works. Being like that since shortcode arrived Naija. You can make money from other means too like selling ur list to retailers, using 4 ads, etc
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by aragon4realz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
internetpo:

Sir! shortcode providers like us only get that as a result of NCC regulations or shd I say arm twisting tactics of the Telcos. Sorry! Thats how the sharing formula works. Being like that since shortcode arrived Naija. You can make money from other means too like selling ur list to retailers, using 4 ads, etc
let me get this straight....assuming that my sms code makes $100 in a month so all the income I LL get for that month is $30...is that what you are saying
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by internetpo(m): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2014
aragon4realz:

let me get this straight....assuming that my sms code makes $100 in a month so all the income I LL get for that month is $30...is that what you are saying
Basically yes
thats how it has bin..
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by aragon4realz(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2014
internetpo:
Basically yes
thats how it has bin..
then what happens to the70% and the subscription free...that is the monthly subscription fee?
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by internetpo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
aragon4realz:

then what happens to the70% and the subscription free...that is the monthly subscription fee?
They'll take it off course. The network provider and the owner of the shortcode. Note you don't own the shortcode number. YOU ARE LIKELY GOING TO own a keyword on a shared shortcode, say Aragongames and another person owns his own keyword, say Chelseagames, all on that same number, e.g. 33456

Why you so bothered with the 30%. A lot of peeps are ok with it. Don't you recieve at least 3 shortcode message everyday? They are making lots of money with their 30%, My friend. wink

That's how d industry works? Try Google if you like.
Re: Text Based Online Game Developer Needed by aragon4realz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
internetpo:

They'll take it off course. The network provider and the owner of the shortcode. Note you don't own the shortcode number. YOU ARE LIKELY GOING TO own a keyword on a shared shortcode, say Aragongames and another person owns his own keyword, say Chelseagames, all on that same number, e.g. 33456

Why you so bothered with the 30%. A lot of peeps are ok with it. Don't you recieve at least 3 shortcode message everyday? They are making lots of money with their 30%, My friend. wink

That's how d industry works? Try Google if you like.
it's ok I appreciate your effort to make me understand this....cos the thing is...I was thinking that when I pay that monthly subscription fee I don't have to share my earnings with anyone,then was the essence of paying the monthly subscription fee and also share my earnings?

(1) (Reply)

We Build Mobile Apps & Websites / Link To 132 Free Computer Science and Programming Ebooks / Mobile App Writer Wanted For A Contract Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.