Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,074 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. (1484 Views)

Boosts Your Business- We Help Build A Very Good Website That Fits Your Budget / Full Time Job: Lead Frontend & Lead Backend Developers @ Startup / Don’t Just Build A Store. Build Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by dreson4: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'm a developer, experienced with Java, C++, JavaScript. I have done a lot of projects of my own.
I'm looking for any other developers interested in building a startup that will be more focused on building software that's helpful for Africa, I believe with enough brains we can build something that can be used by millions of people.

I have a complete mobile application that I would like us to start with as our first launch app, Its already complete on the server side (Node.js, MySQL) and client side only on Android for now. If you are good with web development on the web-frontend or iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) and would love to join and build for any of those two, You are welcome.

I know you have some ideas of your own, I do have some of my own that I would love to see implemented.

I'm not currently in Nigeria though there are many ways we can communicate.
Please only developers who are determined and can build great looking apps.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by techthought: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Drop a link to your github profile.
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by dreson4: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
techthought:
Drop a link to your github profile.
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by nduprincekc(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by globalink: 1:51am On Mar 30, 2016
i'm interest contact: 07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by gojishi: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
dreson4:
I'm a developer, experienced with Java, C++, JavaScript. I have done a lot of projects of my own.
I'm looking for any other developers interested in building a startup that will be more focused on building software that's helpful for Africa, I believe with enough brains we can build something that can be used by millions of people.

I have a complete mobile application that I would like us to start with as our first launch app, Its already complete on the server side (Node.js, MySQL) and client side only on Android for now. If you are good with web development on the web-frontend or iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) and would love to join and build for any of those two, You are welcome.

I know you have some ideas of your own, I do have some of my own that I would love to see implemented.

I'm not currently in Nigeria though there are many ways we can communicate.
Please only developers who are determined and can build great looking apps.

Hi Bro,

Good initiative, but as techtought said, lets see your github profile first, then we can discuss collaboration. Regards.
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by tvinci: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
STUDENTS TECHNOLOGY EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME - is a not-for-profit initiative designed to raise young and successful technology entrepreneurs in Nigeria. The S.T.E.P initiative is more than just training, it is designed to identify and develop the specific ICT potentials of participating students through a unique and personalized training model. It's also focusing on continuity and sustainability of new skills and knowledge students will acquire. Students will also be going for short internship placement so they can apply what they learned, thereby gaining experiences and more knowledge!

[size=14pt]200 Students , Internship Placement, 20 Tutors, Experienced Mentors, 6 Weeks, State of the art Training facility, 12 awesome career paths students can choose from, and it all starts with one STEP grin[/size]

BENEFITS OF S.T.E.P
Early discovery and development of Student's IT talents
Internship programme in technology companies
Unique Training Model - Personalized learning plan for all students
Post training assessment - Continuity and sustainability of knowledge gained.
Team work, creative thinking and collaborative problem-solving.
80% Practical Training (Hands-on approach)
Classroom Tracking – Parents can monitor Students performance from the comfort of their homes

Learn more on the website or social media (Check links below)

To get real time updates:

Visit the website - www.step.com.ng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Students-Technology-Empowerment-Programme-STEP-1580982052225887/
Twitter:https://twitter.com/TakeASTEP2016
E: [email]info@step.com.ng[/email]

Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by mcameo: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Cool. Email mcameo@inbox.com
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by mcameo: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where are you based?.
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by splashz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
add me now sharp sharp 08135076623
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
i have zero programming skills but if you need ideas on softwares,web apps,mobile apps that will actually be useful for africans i have like a dozen just lying wasted in a notebook.

i really wish i could program.but am too busy to learn. sighs

abotusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by frankaluka: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2017
I program the best software at determining roots to all parabolas-my sample website is www.facebook.com/the- best- in graphic- calculations.My number is 07067738538.

Re: Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. by mechtronics(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
09096460769 python,php

(1) (Reply)

Get An Expert Web & Mobile Applications Developer. / Repair Iphone Stuck In Recovery Mode / Tutors Needed In Pogramming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.