Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Partner Needs Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Partner Needs Advice. (734 Views)

A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! / She Needs Advice! / Making Love With My Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Partner Needs Advice. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi, my partner had a child over 10yrs ago but has still not been able to get her body back in shape. Her tommy is an eyesore, tho not necessarily big but has some kind of zig zag looking stretch marks which has refused to clear, thereby making it difficult for her to wear certain kinds of cloths. She also has some dark spots around her eyes, feet and knuckles which she got when she stopped using a particular cream after she noticed it made her skin lighter.
I want to know what can be done to remedy the situation cos it makes her look way older than her age. Please professional advice will be appreciated.
Re: My Partner Needs Advice. by successking401(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Use sheabutter religiously.thank me later
Re: My Partner Needs Advice. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
successking401:
Use sheabutter religiously.thank me later

How does she apply it?
Re: My Partner Needs Advice. by smokescreen4: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
She should rub it all over her body and should concentrate more on the tummy,she should be consistent with it, I used sheabutter for my tummy too after I had my baby.
Re: My Partner Needs Advice. by dunhill27: 4:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Betapapa:
Hi, my partner had a child over 10yrs ago but has still not been able to get her body back in shape. Her tommy is an eyesore, tho not necessarily big but has some kind of zig zag looking stretch marks which has refused to clear, thereby making it difficult for her to wear certain kinds of cloths. She also has some dark spots around her eyes, feet and knuckles which she got when she stopped using a particular cream after she noticed it made her skin lighter.
I want to know what can be done to remedy the situation cos it makes her look way older than her age. Please professional advice will be appreciated.
this situation is a small thing. For the big tummy, use fat absorber and also use tissue oil on the stretch marks and for the black spot, tbasic spot gel...on how to get them...whatsapp 08136478517

(1) (Reply)

Be The 'fat Loss 4 Idiots' Diet Program Also Known As Calorie Shifting. / What Not To Put In That Microwave / Eight Most Popular Diets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.