Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Kill That Staph Aureus (MRSA) Or UTI - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kill That Staph Aureus (MRSA) Or UTI (844 Views)

Kill That Staph Aureus (MRSM) Or UTI / Staph Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kill That Staph Aureus (MRSA) Or UTI by owomunean(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
The only product certified and recommended by the America Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) to eradicate MRSA completely is finally here in Nigeria. Please am not here to sweet talk anybody to buy this product, am only here to tell people like me who once suffered from the hands of frauds who claims to cure staph or any related infection. I suffered from stap aureus for 7 years going from one hospital and natural therapy to another all to no avail,till someone introduced me to a product calls Silver Sol Solution,that was what saved me from the harm of antibiotics and herbal mixture. Please before you say something nasty about this product Google it first (silver sol solution). Shalom Solutions is a new pharmaceutical in Lagos Nigeria, we deliver this product to all parts of Nigeria and we also need distributors. Call 08035686242, 07056217711 if you are interested...
Re: Kill That Staph Aureus (MRSA) Or UTI by nobilis: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
owomunean:
The only product certified and recommended by the America Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) to eradicate MRSM completely is finally here in Nigeria. Please am not here to sweet talk anybody to buy this product, am only here to tell people like me who once suffered from the hands of frauds who claims to cure staph or any related infection. I suffered from stap aureus for 7 years going from one hospital and natural therapy to another all to no avail,till someone introduced me to a product calls Silver Sol Solution,that was what saved me from the harm of antibiotics and herbal mixture. Please before you say something nasty about this product Google it first (silver sol solution). Shalom Solutions is a new pharmaceutical in Lagos Nigeria, we deliver this product to all parts of Nigeria and we also need distributors. Call 08035686242, 07056217711 if you are interested...

OP, thanks for the info.
But it's not MRSM.
It's MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ).
Re: Kill That Staph Aureus (MRSA) Or UTI by owomunean(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2014
@nobilis tanx a lot,i actually noticed it after I have post d thread!

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Prefer Male Condom / Top 10 Worst Female Health Habits / I Am Igbo Man With Hiv In Usa Looking For Educated Woman For Marriage 24-32yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.